Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Executive MBA
Rivers Meet Road, Circuit House Area, East, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001
Approved By: AICTE Type: Public
If you are interested in this college
XLRI Executive MBA Overview
Xavier School of Management (XLRI) is a premier private educational institute in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. The institute was established in the year 1949, making it one of the oldest business schools in India. It was founded and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). Its main objective is to impart unmatchable education in the field of management and produce executives who can match international standards. The institute is among the top business schools in India. XLRI is a signatory of PRME- Principles for Responsible Management Education and undertakes several social initiatives around the year. XLRI has established its second campus in Delhi-NCR in the year 2020 and also plans to go carbon neutral by 2020.
XLRI is accredited by the international accreditation bodies, namely the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the Association of Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The institute has signed MoUs with around 22 international leading business Schools for student exchange and wide industrial training. It is also recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi.
Xavier School of Management
Jamshedpur, Delhi NCR
Membership and accreditation
UGC, AIU, AICTE, AMBA, AACSB.
Total number of courses
Type of courses
Postgraduate, Certificate and Doctoral
IBM, Tata consultancy, Google
Highest package offered
INR 50 lakh per annum from BFSI Sector
Average package offered
24.30 Lakh per annum
Total no of companies
Mode of examination
Mode of Applications
XLRI Executive MBA Programs and Specializations
|1||Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM)||12 Months|
|2||Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (OGCHRM)||12 Months|
|3||Postgraduate Certificate in Business Analytics (PGCBA)||12 Months|
|4||Postgraduate Certificate in Senior Leadership (PGCSL)||12 Months|
|5||Postgraduate Certificate in Finance (PGCF)||12 Months|
|6||Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Management for Senior Managers (EDAMSM)||12 Months|
|7||Executive PGDM (General)||15 months|
|8||Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDM)(HRM)||24 months|
|9||Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDM||24 months|
|10||Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM)||24 months|
|11||Blended Mode (BM) program for working executive (Part-time)||3 years|
|12||Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM)||12 months|
|13||Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCGRM)||12 months|
|14||Postgraduate Certificate in Business Analytics for Management Decisions (PGCBAMD)||12 months|
|15||Postgraduate Certificate in Senior Leadership Management (PGCSLM)||12 months|
|16||Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management (EDHRM)||16 months|
XLRI Executive MBA Admission Procedure
- Admission to the Executive programmes can be only made through GMAT/XAT and GRE examination.
- Candidates need to apply for the XAT through the official website, and the registration charge for the same is Rs. 1750 and Rs 300 each for every additional programme of XLRI.
- Foreign and NRI candidates will have to pay Rs 5000 for XAT 2021 registration.
- Registration for GMAT/GRE can be done on the payment of Rs. 2500/-
- The name of the GMAT/GRE and XAT candidates will be shortlisted by the end of January.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the online interview as per the intimation. The interview will be conducted over G-talk and Skype for overseas Candidates.
- The shortlisted candidates after the interview will be announced via email along with the offer letter for XLRI.
- The candidates accepting the offer and intimating the same to the institute will be enrolled for the new academic year.
XLRI Executive MBA Fee Structure
|1||Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM)||INR 3,00,000 LPA|
|2||Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (OGCHRM)||INR 3,00,000 LPA|
|3||Postgraduate Certificate in Business Analytics (PGCBA)||INR 3,00,000 LPA|
|4||Postgraduate Certificate in Senior Leadership (PGCSL)||INR 3,00,000 LPA|
|5||Postgraduate Certificate in Finance (PGCF)||INR 3,00,000 LPA|
|6||Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Management for Senior Managers (EDAMSM)||INR 4,00,000 LPA|
|7||Executive PGDM (General)||INR 20.95|
|8||Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDM)(HRM)||INR 14,00,000|
|9||Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)||INR 11.80 LPA|
|10||Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM)||INR 9,50,000|
|11||Blended Mode (BM) program for working executive (Part-time)||INR 4 LPA|
|12||Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM)||INR 2,90,000|
|13||Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCGRM)||INR 11,80,000|
|14||Postgraduate Certificate in Business Analytics for Management Decisions (PGCBAMD)||INR 18,00,000|
|15||Postgraduate Certificate in Senior Leadership Management (PGCSLM)||INR 16,00,000|
|16||Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management (EDHRM)||INR 20,00,000|
XLRI Executive MBA Eligibility Criteria
The candidate may apply for multiple programmes at once. Candidates may be called for multiple interviews and group discussions if applied for multiple programmes. The selection criteria vary for different programmes as per the nature of the programme.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidate must have completed three years of bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university or deemed to be a university.
- Candidates in their final year may also apply.
- Competing parks in XAT examination or GMAT, whichever is applicable.
XLRI Executive MBA Review & Ranking
- Outlook India has ranked XLRI at 1st ranking in the “Top Private MBA Institutes” 2020
- Ranked at third rank by the Business Today’s India best B-Schools 2019
- Business World 2018 ranked XLRI at 4th position in the overall category
- The Week 2020 ranked it at 1st position in the private institute category and 3rd in overall
- India Today ranked the institute at 1st position in a private institute in India and 5th in the overall category.
XLRI is among the top business schools that pay special emphasis on the developments of the students other than curriculum. The institute has a team of dedicated professionals who are experts in their fields. It is located at a prime location and can easily be accessed through roadways, railways and airways. XLRI has produced numerous executives holding a high position in national and international organizations.