UNIVERSITY OF BRISTOL
University of Bristol Info
The University of Bristol is a research college situated in Bristol, United Kingdom. It got its illustrious sanction in 1909, albeit like the University of the West of England and the University of Bath, it can follow its foundations to the Merchant Venturers’ Technical College, established as a school in 1595 by the Society of Merchant Venturers. Its key forerunner establishment, University College, Bristol, had been in presence since 1876. 23,000 understudies at present examination at the University from in excess of 120 nations, with numerous courses offering the alternative to consider abroad for a year or a semester. The University of Bristol gives in excess of 5,000 private spots for college understudies and around 1,000 for postgraduates. College convenience is ensured for all new first-year worldwide understudies who apply by the due date. This college provides scholarship opportunities for international student and various committees have been established to give equal opportunities for talented students. The college focuses on the development of the student and making a professional to their work.
University of Bristol Courses & Fees
|Courses||Duration||1st Year Fees|
|MSc Management||1 Years||23.2 Lakh|
|BSc International Business Management||3 Years||15.3 Lakh|
|MSc in Finance and Investment||1 Years||26.7 Lakh|
|MSc Accounting and Finance||1 Years||23.2 Lakh|
|BSc Management||3 Years||15.3 Lakh|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
University of Bristol Ranking and Achievement
- The QS World University Rankings 2018 has positioned the University of Bristol at ninth in the UK and 44th on the planet.
- According to the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2016/17, Bristol is at 39th on the planet and sixth in the UK out of the worldwide foundations overviewed.
- The University of Bristol has been positioned seventeenth in the Complete University Guide 2018.
- Bristol is in the best 10 in the UK in three of the markers: ‘Culmination rates’, ‘Exploration quality’, and ‘Firsts and 2:1s’.
- The University at present has 40 Fellows of the Royal Society and 15 of the British Academy – a noteworthy accomplishment for a generally little organization.
University of Bristol Admissions Criteria for Indian Students
The Indian student who want to pursue their career in this university. Then the entry requirements for the MBA course at the University of Briston.
Class 12th: No specific cut-off mentioned.
Bachelors: 3.50 GPA
Candidate must have an undergraduate degree with 2:1/ 3.5 GPA or it’s equivalent.
If the applicant is not awarded a minimum of 2.1 they may still be considered provided they must have a very strong employment record demonstrating a high degree of responsibility.
Work experience: 2years
Candidates are required to apply with a GMAT score of 650 or above.
GRE verbal score of 160 and a quantitative score of 161 is recommended
University of Bristol Infrastructure/Facilities
Popular Universities In UK
London School Of Economics
University Of Cambridge
University Of Bath
University Of Oxford