Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education- ANUCDE Guntur
ANU, Nagarjuna nagar, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522510
Approved By: UGC, NAAC Type: Public
If you are interested in this college
Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education Overview
Acharya Nagarjuna University is a not-for-profit public university located at Namburu, Andhra Pradesh, India. The University was established in the year 1976 by the Government to promote formal education in the region. The university has become the center of excellence, and in the year 1976, it received the status of affiliating university. It has various affiliated institutes throughout the Andhra Pradesh state offering courses ranging from undergraduate to postgraduate courses in all the major disciplines.
The university is approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC), New Delhi. National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has accredited the university with “A” Grade. Centre for Distance Education is also an ISO 9001:2015 approved institute. The university is funded by the UGC and is recognized by the Association of the Common Wealth University (ACU) and the Association of Indian Universities.
The Centre of Distance Education is established with the main objective of providing quality professional education at an affordable cost. The initiative has helped numerous students to complete their education from distance mode without hampering their regular working. It offers many courses such as PG Science Courses, B.Sc., LLM, MBA, and various other courses under distance mode. It is one of the best distance education institute for postgraduate courses in India. It offers an MBA degree with a single specialization (2 years) and dual specialization (3 years).
The courses offered by the Centre for Distance Education are recognized by Distance Education Bureau, New Delhi, and the degree awarded is recognized by the Government of India. The curricular plan is prepared by the team of experienced faculties considering the modern requirement and the standard of the industry. The students are provided with the study materials and online lectures for a better understanding of the topics. The institute also organizes regular weekend classes and practical classes for the students.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Learning Programs
Acharya Nagarjuna University offers many courses such as PG Science Courses, B.Sc., LLM, MBA, and various other courses under distance mode.
Details are given below:-
|1||Information Technology (IT)|
|10||Food and Nutritional Science|
|1||Economics (With Option Agricultural Economics and Rural Development)|
|3||Journalism and Mass Communications|
|7||Economics (with option Economics of Industry)|
|3||Human Resource Management|
|4||Banking & Insurance Management|
|1||Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.)|
|1||Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)|
|2||Constitutional Law and Administrative Law|
|3||Torts and Crimes|
|4||Corporate and Securities Law|
|1||Economics, History, Politics|
|2||Economics, Public Administration, Politics|
|3||Economics, Public Administration , Sociology|
|4||Economics, History, Sociology|
|5||Economics, Politics, Sociology|
|7||Public Administraion, Politics, Sociology|
|8||Public Administration, Politics, History|
|9||Maths, Politics, Economics|
|10||Maths, English, History|
|11||Maths, Telugu, History|
|12||English, Economics, Public Administration|
|13||English, Economics, Politics|
|14||English, History, Politics|
|15||English, Politics, Public Administration|
|16||English, History, Telugu|
|17||Telugu, History, Sociology|
|18||Telugu, History, Politics|
|19||Maths, Economics, Statistics|
|20||Maths, Statistics, Computer Applications|
|21||Maths, English ,Statistics(MES)|
|1||Botany, Zoology, Chemistry (B.Z.C.)|
|2||Maths, Physics, Chemistry(M.P.C.)|
|3||Costume Design & Fashioh Technology(CD&FT)|
|4||Information Technology (IT)|
|5||Maths, Statistics, Computer Science (M.S.Cs.)|
|6||Maths, Physics, Electronics|
|7||Maths, Electronics, Computers|
|8||Maths, Physics, Computers|
|1||Bachelor of Hotel Management(BHM)|
|Library Science Courses|
|1||Bachelor of Library Information Science (BLISc)|
|PG Diploma Courses|
|1||PG Diploma in Bioinformatics (PGDBI)|
|2||PG Diploma in Biotechnology (PGDBT)|
|3||PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management (PGDHHM)|
|4||PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)|
|5||PG Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)|
|6||PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)|
|7||PG Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)|
|8||PG Diploma in Banking and Financial Management (PGDBFM)|
|9||PG Diploma in International Business (PGDIB)|
|10||PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management (PGDTTM)|
|11||PG Diploma in Insurance Management (PGDIM)|
|12||PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (PGDJM)|
|13||PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)|
|14||PG Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT)|
|15||PG Diploma in Hotel Management(PGDHM)|
|1||Diploma in Food Production|
|1||Certificate Course in HIV/Aids Counselling|
|2||Certificate Course in Hotel and Hospital House Keeping|
|3||Life Skills Level – I|
|4||Life Skills Level – II|
|5||Life Skills Level – III|
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Learning Admission Procedure
The admission is governed by the rules and norms of the Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE). The admission to the allotted MBA seats is made only through the merit of the candidate.
- The interested candidate has to download the application form from the official website of the Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University. To visit the official website of the university directly, click here.
- The candidate needs to fill the application correctly and carefully. They need to ensure that all the entered information is correct and not forged, as it will be verified at the time of admission by the university.
- Payment of INR 330 needs to be made through Demand Draft in favor of “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University,” payable at SBI or the Andhra Bank, Nagarjuna Nagar-522510.
- Along with the application form and the DD, the candidates are required to attach the following documents:-
- Xerox copies of their Provisional Certificate,
- Marks sheet,
- Caste certificate/PH/NCC/Sports certificate if any,
- Date of birth proof,
- Service Certificate and
- ICET/ANUCET Rank card.
- The candidate will be granted a provisional admission based on the Xerox copies of the certificate, but they must produce the original certificate within the two months of admission. Failing to which their admission will be canceled.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Learning Fee Structure
|MBA||₹17,360 (1st Year Fees)|
|BBA||₹4,475 (1st Year Fees)|
|PG Diploma||₹5,420 (Total Fees)|
|PG Diploma||₹5,420 (Total Fees)|
|Certification||₹5,140 (Total Fees)|
|M.Com||₹4,635 (1st Year Fees)|
|Diploma||₹6,550 (Total Fees)|
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Learning Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for distance courses must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria set by the University for a particular subject. If at any stage of the admission procedure or after allotment, if the candidate is found not meeting the eligibility criteria, his candidature will be forfeited with any intimation.
The candidate must present the original certificates of qualification, failing to which their admission will stand canceled.
The eligibility criteria for admission in the MBA courses offered by the Acharya Nagarjuna University, Centre for Distance Education are:
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from a registered university with a minimum of 50 percent in aggregate.
- The candidate must have mathematics as a main subject in their 12th class or Degree level education.
- The candidate must have qualified the entrance test conducted by the University.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category are given a relied on 5 percent, which makes 45 percent their qualifying marks.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Learning Review & Ranking
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Centre for Distance Education is one of the best institutes for distance MBA in India. The university offers a standard MBA Course with the option to choose up to two specializations at once. It gives a fair chance to the individuals who cannot afford the normal classroom course due to a lack of money or unavailability of adequate time.
The institute was ranked in the NIRF 2018 rank between 151-200 range and within 201-250 ranking by the Times Ranking BRICKS. It was ranked in the 14th position in India as the best Government University. It is a pioneer in providing postgraduate programmes in distance mode.
It has a team of well experienced and dedicated facilities who take classes on weekends and are also available for clearing the doubts of the students. The study materials that the students receive is carefully designed and prepared to provide adequate information and meet the needs of the current industry. It is also to be noted that the cost MBA Programme at Acharya Nagarjuna University is cheaper compared to other institutes in India.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Learning FAQS for Distance MBA Programes
Ques.1.Is Acharya Nagarjuna University UGC approved?
Ans:- Yes, Acharya Nagarjuna University is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). The university offers the best regular and distance education programs. The courses offered by the University are accredited by UGC. Click here to find UGC accreditation off Acharaya Nagarjuna University.
Ques.2. Is Acharya Nagarjuna University distance education valid for government jobs?
Ans:- The distance education programs offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University are recognized by DEC and University Grants Commission. It has also been accredited by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The distance education programs offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University are valid for government and private jobs.
Ques.3. What Programmes are offered at Acharya Nagarjuna University in distance mode?
Ans:-List of programs offered at Acharya Nagarjuna University in distance mode includes:
- PG Diploma
- Bachelor of Library Information Science
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Master of Human Resource Management
Ques.4. Is any entrance exam required for Distance MBA?
Ans:- There is the various entrance examination conducted for MBA programs such as CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA. Acharya Nagarjuna University offers admission to the rank holders of AP ICET examination.
Ques.5. What is the eligibility criteria for distance MBA?
- The candidates qualifying ANU CDE / ICET entrance examination are eligible for the distance MBA program.
- The candidate should have successfully completed 10th and 10+2 examination
- The reserved category candidate must have secured minimum 45% marks in Bachelor degree examination.
- The reserved category candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor degree examination.
Ques.6. What are the fees of distance MBA programs?
- The students have to pay registration fees of INR 500
- The 1st year students have to pay semester fees of INR 21500
- The 2nd year students have to pay semester fees of INR 16500
Ques.7.How can I apply for distance MBA programs?
- Visit the official website at anuonline.ac.in to apply online for registration of entrance examination
- The students are required to pay online registration fees to ensure their application
- The students can find the admit card online that should be carried by them to the examination hall
- The results will be declared on the official website and the selected candidates will be invited for the admission process.
Ques.8. Can I get the fees to refund in case of cancellation from the program?
Ans:-The fees paid for the distance education program are not refundable in case of cancellation of the program.
Ques.9. where can I get the latest admission update?
Ans:-To stay updated with latest admission updates visit the official website at anu.online.ac.in