UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE
University of Cambridge Info
All the Indian students looking for top MBA colleges in UK, which will accelerate your best career in the field of management studies.
The University of Cambridge is one of the world’s most seasoned colleges of driving scholastic focuses and self-represented network of researchers. The University was established in the year 1209 in Cambridge, United Kingdom. This institution is renowned for extraordinary scholarly accomplishment is known worldwide and mirrors the scholarly accomplishment of its understudies, just as the world-class unique research did by the staff of the University and the Colleges. The University is represented through focal bodies, primarily the Regent House, the Council and the General Board of the Faculties. These bodies incorporate agents from over the University. The University has a commitment to the general public through the quest for instruction, learning and research at the most astounding global dimensions of brilliance. Cambridge has at present a populace of 18,000 understudies from varying backgrounds, 7,500 of whom are graduates and among the alumni understudies, half originate from abroad and around 40% are ladies, more than 11,000 staff, 31 Colleges, and 150 Departments, Faculties, Schools and different organizations.
|Master of Business Administration||1 Years|
|BA (Hons) Economics||3 Years|
|BA (Hons) Computer Science||4 Years|
|MASt in Pure Mathematics||9 Months|
|MPhil in Engineering for Sustainable Development||11 Months|
|BA (Hons) Architecture||3 Years|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
|1st Year Tuition fees|
|Fees components||Amount (in INR)|
|Tuition & fees||51,06,750|
|Hostel & Meals||6,49,950|
Ranking and Achievement
- Adam Smith Prize: granted for best execution in the Part IIB Economics Tripos examinations and exposition
- Adams Prize: granted for recognized research in the Mathematical Sciences
- Cambridge Judge Business School thirteenth among the world’s MBA programs. Cambridge Judge was the best positioned one-year MBA program in the UK for the 6th sequential year.
- Cambridge Judge improved its positioning to eleventh in professional advancement, or changes in the dimension of rank and size of organization graduated class work in now, contrasted and before their MBA.
- The Cambridge MBA program developed to in excess of 200 understudies as the class turned out to be significantly increasingly differing and global: 39 per cent of the present MBA class are ladies and 94 per cent are from nations other than the UK.
Admissions Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
Entry requirements in MBA course for University of Cambridge is:-
- Candidate must have a four-year bachelor degree (BEng; BTech; MBBS) with a grade of 70% when awarded from a top institution.
- Applicant having Bachelor of Law degree with a grade of 70%. Bachelor of Arts (3 years) (From University of Delhi and Mumbai) with a grade of 70% or Masters with a Pass is also applicable for admission.
- GMAT exam is accepted but exact score is not published by the college.
- Applicant should have average GMAT score in each cohort is 690.
Popular Universities In UK
University Of Oxford
University Of London
University Of Bath
University Of Bristol