ESCP EUROPE BUSINESS SCHOOL
ESCP Europe Business School Info
ESCP is one of the top business school in Europe. The School is located at Berlin the capital city of Germany. ESCP was established in the year 1819 which makes is one of the oldest business school in the world. The School is one of the few limited institutes to have triple accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB), EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and The Association of MBAs (AMBA).
ESCP has 5 other campuses established at London, Madrid, Paris, Turin, and Warsaw. The institute has with time established a deep and large web of links and partners in multiple developed and developing countries. The School has more than 50 educational institutes as its partners.
ESCP Europe Business School Courses & Fees
ESCP, Europe offers numerous programmes which are internationally recognized. The programmes are designed carefully considering the requirement of present industrial needs.
The programmes offered by the School are as follows:
|1||Bachelor of Management (BSc)||English, German, French, Spanish||3 years||€ 59,700|
|2||Master in Management||2 years||€41,400|
|3||MBA in International Management||English||10 Months||€36,000|
|4||Master of Science||English||1 year Approx.||€30,000|
|5||Specialised Master (MS)||French and English||1 year Approx.||€ 32,000|
|6||Master in Big Data and Business Analytics||English||1 year||€ 19,200|
|7||MSc in Digital Project Management and Consulting||English||1 year||€19,200|
|8||Master in Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Innovation||English||2 year||€24,500|
|9||Master in Digital Transformation Management and Leadership||English||1 year||£20,700|
|10||MS in International Project Management||English||1 year||€23,000|
|11||MS in Innovation and Entrepreneurship||French and English||1 year||€ 21,000|
|12||Master in Strategy and Digital Business||English||2 years||€ 40,900|
|13||MS in Strategy and Organisation Consulting||French and English||1 year||€22,000|
|15||Executive Masters (Part-Time)||English||15 months||€ 28,900|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
ESCP Europe Business School Ranking and Achievement
- ESCP is the 1st Business School in the world established in 1819.
- Financial Times ranked the Master of Finance programme 2nd best worldwide.
- Master of Management was ranked 5th best course globally by the Financial Times 2018.
- The School is ranked 11th best Business School in Entire Europe in the year 2018.
- The Executive MBA offered by ESCP, Europe is ranked 11th best in the world.
ESCP Europe Business School Admissions
Master in Management Admission Eligibility:-
- Bachelor Degree in any field of study from any recognized University.
- No work experience required
MBA in International Management Admission Eligibility:-
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent in any field of study
- Minimum of 3 years of post-graduation work experience is required.
- Proficiency in the English Language is mandatory as most of the courses are in the English language.
- A minimum score of 7 in IELTS or 100 in TOEFL or C1/C2 in Cambridge.
Executive MBA Admission Eligibility:-
- Bachelor or Master degree from a university in any field of study
- At least 5 years of post-graduate managerial work experience
- High potential
- Average age to join for the Executive MBA programme in 37 years.
ESCP Europe Business School Infrastructure/Facilities
Popular Universities In USA
Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT)
Stanford Graduate School Of Business
University of California
Booth School of Business
University of Pennsylvania