UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES (UCLA)
University of California Info
If you are a student looking for a reputed top MBA colleges in US, having a great academic record and excellence. Then, the University of California is the second-oldest university, after the University of California, Berkley. This university is situated in the city of Los Angeles, US. This institute was founded in the year 1919 and is spread across a land of over 419 acres. The campus is nearby to many entertainment places like Museum of art, Los Angeles County and Getty center. Los Angeles University offers a wide range of graduate and 337 undergraduate programs. Over 5,000 courses are provided by the faculty. Student body acquires about 13,000 undergraduate as well as 31,000 graduate students. The University of California is also a features School of Theatre, film and television and School of Dentistry. Many English movies were shot in the university campus like Old School, Legally bond, Nutty Professor, How High and American Pie. ‘My Name is Khan’ a famous Bollywood film was also shot in this campus.
University of California Courses & Fees
|Course||Duration||1st Year Tution Fees|
|Full-Time MBA||2 Years||41.3 Lakh|
|Master of Financial Engineering||15 Months||39.2 Lakh|
|Master of Science in Business Analytics||13 Months||44.2 Lakh|
|Executive MBA||22 Months||55.9 Lakh|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
University of California Ranking and Achievement
- More than 55 faculty members of this university have been selected in the National Academy of Sciences, 28 in National Academy of Engineering and 39 in Institute of Medicine. In 1974 California University was selected in the Association of American Universities.
- The sports team of the university is called The Bruins. It has been a participant of NCAA Division I. Most of the competitions are held within the premises like Pauley Pavilion wherein volleyball as well as basketball teams along with women’s gymnastics teams participate. The university has won 127 national championships along with 116 NCAA championships.
- The women’s gymnastics team defeated Oklahoma Sooners, women’s soccer team defeated Florida and women’s tennis team won 2nd NCCA title over North Carolina. As a record, the sports team of the university won nearly 100 NCCA championships.
- Ranked as top Public University in the US News and World Report, 2018-19
- 17th in the list of Times Higher Education World University Rankings
- The university was ranked 12th for Academics, 9th for Reputation and 15th for Quality of Education
- It was ranked 7th for Subject Ranking by the QS WUR
- The university ranks 2nd in Graduate Employability Ranking
- The Ranking Criteria marks the university 100 in Academic Reputation
- Washington Monthly ranked UCLA 15th (2017) in the U.S
University of California Admissions Eligibility
Class 12th: No specific cut-off mentioned
Bachelors: No specific cut-off mentioned
The GMAT exam is required for admission. While there is no minimum GMAT requirement for graduate study at this university, admitted students typically perform well.
Work Experience Requirement: applicants work experience is not required for entry to the MBA Program in University of California.
Results of an English Language Test (TOEFL or PTE) unless the student have earned an undergraduate or Master’s degree in an English-speaking country or from an institution in which English is the language of instruction.
University of California Infrastructure/Facilities