Amity University Executive MBA
Amity Rd, Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Approved By: AICTE Type: Public
If you are interested in this college
Amity University Executive MBA Overview
Amity University, Noida is one of the leading institutions for business management. The institution was started by an act of state legislature. It has received recognition from the University Grant Commission (UGC). The institution has been a benchmark only against the best institution around the world. Amity University, Noida was established in the year 2005. Amity, Noida is well known for its best Executive MBA program in India. All campuses of Amity are interconnected through a highly secured virtual private network. The most advanced online counselling system facilitates quick response to queries. The institution provides ample opportunities for the students to work with the top organization. The Placement records of this institution have immensely increased over the year due to its unique Corporate Resource Centre to provide excellent placements to its students.
Amity University Highlight:-
Ranked in top Universities in Asia (2014, 2015 & 2016) and top 120 Universities in ‘BRICS’ Nations (2016).
Ranked among Top Universities globally (2016)
Noida, New Delhi
Membership and accreditations
Number of courses
27 programs, 7 specializations
Type of courses offered
CAT, NMAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT
Merit-Based And Top Rank Holders
HP, McAfee, Capgemini, amazon.com, Sharekhan, flipkart.com, Dr Reddy’s Foundation, Vatika, Fullerton India, Fashion You, Amdocs, WIPRO, TATA Motors, bajaj fincorp., McKinsey, BCG, Pahul, Coke, IBM, Novartis, Walmart, Deloitte, Cargill, Luxottica, Dalberg, HSBC, Magma HDI, Dabur are the top recruiters.
Highest salary (2020)
20 lacs P.A.
Average salary (2020)
4.5 Lacs P.A.
Mode of education
Online/offline/regular/ full time/ part time
Mode of application
Amity University Executive MBA Programs and Specializations
Working professionals can grab the opportunity to get admission in Executive programs/ certificates:-
|1||Human Resource Management|
|3||Innovation & Entrepreneurship Management|
|4||Analytical & Information Technology|
|6||Operational and supply chain|
Amity University Executive MBA Admission Procedure
- The basic eligibility criteria for admission to the MBA is graduation degree from a recognized university or institution can apply for admission to the course.
- Minimum 50% marks should be secured in the qualifying examination.
- Admission to the course will be based on the marks secured in the All India Level CET i,e. CAT/XAT/NMAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT.
- The institution also conducts Amity Written Test for the students who did not appear for the above-mentioned examinations.
- Apart from the qualifying examination, ABS conducts Group Discussion and Personal Interview for admission to MBA.
- Candidate with a minimum of 85 percentile in CAT/XAT or 60 percentile in NMAT can apply for admission to MBA courses.
- Candidates will be required to submit all the documents at the time of final admissions.
- Mark sheet of standard 10th
- Mark sheet of standard 12th
- Work experience certificates (if applicable)
- MAT/GMAT/CMAT qualified candidates with a minimum of 550 marks will be eligible for admission too.
- The application form can be filled in either online or offline mode.
- The online form can be filled through the official website of the Institution.
- The application forms will be available in November with the application fee of INR 1,100/-.
Amity University Executive MBA Fee Structure
|SL NO.||Fee Type||Total Average Fee|
|1||Tuition Fee||₹ 1,800,000/-|
|2||Hostel Fee||₹ 310,000/-|
|3||Mess Fee||₹ 120,000/-|
|4||Other Fee||₹ 20,000/-|
* The fees includes Application + Registration + Examination + Security Deposit + Other Applicable Fee.
The candidate scoring more than 70% percentile in CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT/GMAT are eligible to avail of scholarship or fees concession provided by the university.
Amity University Executive MBA Admission Important Dates 2021
|LIST OF EVENTS||DATE|
|1||Online Application Process||Ongoing|
|2||Last Date to submit online Application||1st week of March 2021|
|3||Exam Date||2nd week of April to 1st week of May 2021|
Amity University Executive MBA Eligibility Criteria
- The interested candidates must have a minimum two-year work experience after graduation.
- The candidate must have cleared the 10+12 examination from a recognized institute or university
- The final selection of the applicant will be done based on a Personal Interview.
- Candidate should have a valid score in CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT/GMAT.
- The candidates require a no-objection certificate from the sponsoring company or employer.
there is no age bar for enrolling on this program
Amity University Executive MBA Review & Ranking
- Ranked in top Universities in Asia (2014, 2015 & 2016) and top 120 Universities in ‘BRICS’ Nations (2016).
- Ranked among Top Universities globally (2016)
The college provides 100% placement to all the students. Hostel facilities and mess foods are good. The college offers ample courses known as entrepreneurship and innovation which helps in building startups. It also helps to explore and innovate in our own family business. The programme structure is adapted to meet the needs of the candidate. It helps the students to balance work and study. It also provides flexible timing and skill procurement opportunities to the students. The classrooms are well equipped with modern classroom facilities. The faculties are well experienced and qualified to guide the students. The college canteens serve healthy and delicious food. It has a separate building for Central Library where the students can borrow books related to the subject. The library also has a rich collection of novels and journals. The Noida campus is the topmost amongst the Amity other campuses. The curriculum is designed in a manner to make the student job-ready. All the recent developments and courses and certifications are incorporated into the curriculum. Amity also provides good internship and placement in EMBA.