Indian Institute of Foreign Trade - IIFT Delhi
Delhi Campus. IIFT Bhawan, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016
Approved By: NAAC Type: Private
If you are interested in this college
IIFT Delhi Distance MBA Overview
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi was established by the Govt. of India as an autonomous organization in the year 1963. Later it is called as a deemed-to-be University. IIFT is approved by NAAC Grade – ‘A’. IIFT Delhi Distance MBA Education program is a 2 year programme offered. NIRF has ranked IIFT MBA at 26th number.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade offers you various courses – Post graduate programmes, doctoral programmes, certificate programmes, Economics programmes, Finance programmes and many more.
IIFT Delhi Distance MBA Programs and Specializations
Given below IIFT Delhi Distance MBA courses details offered in many specializations are:
MBA in international business
- Full-time MBA
- Weekend MBA or Distance MBA
- Executive postgraduate diploma in the capital and financial markets (EPGDCFM)
- Executive postgraduate diploma in international business (EPGDIB)
- Executive postgraduate diploma in international marketing (EPGDIM)
- Executive postgraduate diploma in international business (through VSAT)
- Executive postgraduate diploma in international business strategy
- The postgraduate certificate program in international business and finance.
- Certificate program for export-import management online
- Certificate program in export-import management for VTPC candidate
- Certificate program in export-import management
- Certificate program in the capital and financial markets
- Certificate program in global trade logistics and operations
- Ph.D. full-time
- Ph.D. part-time
- MBA in international business Tanzania
- Online certificate program in export-import management
- Postgraduate diploma in international business of young managers
- EMBA Bridge program through VSAT
IIFT Delhi Distance MBA Admission Procedure
After completing your graduation and also have some working experience, you want to boost up your managerial skills then doing distance MBA from IIFT is a good choice. IIFT is approved by NAAC Grade – ‘A’ and also a deemed university. It will help you to get a hike in your current position and in salary also.
Given below detailed IIFT Delhi Distance MBA Admission Procedure:-
- When the admissions are open for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Distance MBA or Online MBA or Weekend MBA, then go to the official website of IIFT
- After that click on apply now tab
- Further, Fill in the registration form with all the necessary required details
- After registration you will get an application number
- Then log in to the IIFT website by the received application number and then follow the links to complete the application form
- When it is completed you will get an mail regarding the successful registration
- Then you have to issue a DD (demand draft) in the favor of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, which is payable at IIFT, New Delhi
After the completion of application form, aspirants are called for Written Examination GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) depends on your application and then you will get shortlisted on the basis of your GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) performance.
IIFT Delhi Distance MBA/PGDM Fee Structure
Given below the detailed IIFT Delhi Distance MBA fees structure for 2022 batch (revised from 2021 batch)
INR 7.50 LPA
SC/ST/Disabled or Physically Handicapped
INR 3.75 LPA
IIFT Delhi Distance MBA Eligibility Criteria
If you want to take admission in this institute, then IIFT Delhi Distance MBA eligibility criteria are given below:-
- You must have done graduation from a UGC/AICTE recognized institute or university and also have minimum of 3 years of management work experience.
- Aspirant should have to provide Company sponsorship or No Objection Certificate from the employer.
There is no age limit to apply for the Online MBA IIFT.
IIFT Delhi Distance MBA Admission Cut Off
The tabulated IIFT Delhi Distance MBA Cut Off with category wise given below:-
Cut Off for General Category:-
|Section||Total Marks||Cut off Marks|
|Reading Comprehensive (RC) & Verbal Ability (VA)||105||34|
Cut Off for SC/ST Category:-
|Section||Total Marks||Cut off Marks|
|Reading Comprehensive (RC) & Verbal Ability (VA)||105||28|
IIFT Delhi Distance MBA Review & Ranking
IIFT is ranked among the top 10 colleges for MBA in India. The placements at IIFT for both summers as well as finals are a subject of envy for other B-schools. The average figures in both the placements are at par with other B-schools that come in top 10 in India. IIFT Kolkata provides the unique opportunity to pursue academics and a large number of other activities. From Model United Nations to Vivaan Business Summit, different aspects were covered in a most comprehensive manner. The faculty in IIFT is very knowledgeable although the length of the classes is a bit odd. It is among the largest for any B-school. Apart from academics, you get a chance to participate in a lot of corporate competitors in IIFT, even the weekend or distance mode students can participate in this. The course curriculum has been designed taking into account the current market trends. Experienced faculty with huge industry experience and numerous publications in international papers guides us to do better in academics. Many of the competitions include only top 8-10 b-schools in the country and IIFT finds a place in almost all these top competitions. Placements have improved significantly over the past couple of years and IIFT is slowly regaining its highest glory.
IIFT Delhi Admission FAQs
Ques. Is IIFT UGC approved?
Ans. Currently IIFT is not approves by UGC (University Grants Commission), but IIFT is approved by NNAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council).
Ques. What is the eligibility criterion for taking admission at online MBA IIFT?
Ans. You must have done graduation from a UGC/AICTE recognized institute or university and also have minimum of 3 years of management work experience.
Ques. What is the total fee for the Distance MBA at IIFT Delhi?
Ans. The total fee for the Distance MBA program is INR 7.50 LPA. Aspirants who comes under SC-ST caste category or Disabled/Physically Handicapped category, they will get a benefit of 50% concession on the total fee.
Ques. What are the courses offered at IIFT Delhi?
Ans. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade offers you various courses – Post graduate programmes, doctoral programmes, certificate programmes, Economics programmes, Finance programmes and many more.
Ques. Contact Details of IIFT Delhi?
Ans. Contact Details of IIFT Delhi
IIFT Bhawan, B-21,
Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110016