UNIVERSITY OF LONDON
University of London Info
The University of London is a federal research university in London, UK which was established in the year 1836 by Royal Charter. This University contains 18 member institutions, central academic bodies and research institutes. This university is now incorporated by its fourth royal charter and governed by the University of London Act 1994. University of London was the first educational institute in the United Kingdom to start examinations for women in 1869 and, a decade later, the first to admit women to degrees. It is the most diversified institute in the UK with over 120,000 students in the university campus, and a further 50,000 students studying across 180 countries for a degree course. A large number of famous individuals have passed through the University of London in various aspect and achieved a worldwide recognition. Some of the notable alumni are:
- Mahatma Gandhi, Father of the Nation, India
- Nelson Mandela, Father of the Nation, South Africa
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Father of the Nation, Pakistan
- Aung San Suu Kyi, 1st State Counsellor, Myanmar
- V. K. Krishna Menon, 3rd Defence Minister, India
- Florence Nightingale, founder of modern nursing
- Alexander Graham Bell, Inventor of Telephone
- Elton John, English singer and composer.
Courses & Fees Offered
|Course||Duration||1st Year Tution Fees|
|BSc in Information Systems and Management||3-8 Years||INR 3.9 Lakh|
|Management Graduate Diploma||1-5 Years||INR 1.4 Lakh|
|BSc in Economics||3-8 Years||INR 3.9 Lakh|
|Finance Graduate Diploma||1-5 Years||INR 1.4 Lakh|
|MSc in Petroleum Geoscience||2-5 Years||INR 11.3 Lakh|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
Ranking and Achievement
- The hallmark of this college is that its programs are low cost in comparison to attendance in London, and the possibility of pursuing either full-time or part-time study in UK.
- Students can get a University of London degree through the University of London International Programmes from anywhere in the world.
- The graduates of University of London have gone on to become distinguished lawyers, designers, engineers, industrialists, writers, teachers, and political leaders
- 7 Nobel Prizes have been awarded to alumni of this University.
Admissions Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in engineering
- For admission in University of London, applicant must have English Language Proficiency Proof:
- A score of IELTS, or
- A score of PTE, or
- English Language Proficiency is not required if candidate has completed UG or PG degree entirely in English or if the student have worked or lived in an English speaking country for at least two years since graduating from university
- GMAT/GRE Scores is required for admission in University of London.
- Work experience- candidate must have at least two years of work experience
- Shortlisted candidates will have the interview sessions
- The interviews are all conducted by alumni of the MBA programme and candidate’s interview will take place in the region in which they are based
- Based on alumni interviewer availability, candidates may be asked to travel in order to complete their interview
- Candidates should have the ability to work in multicultural teams and an international outlook.
Popular Universities In UK
University Of Oxford
University Of Cambridge
University Of Bath
University Of Bristol