ESSEC BUSINESS SCHOOL, SINGAPORE
ESSEC Business School Info
ESSEC is an international higher education institute which was started in 1907 in France. The institute started its Asia- Pacific campus in Singapore in 2005. ESSEC is one of the few schools in the world to have triple accredited of AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS. The school is ranked among the top 10 MBA College in Singapore and one of the top MBA College in the world.
ESSEC, Singapore was started taking into consideration the large demand and to achieve influential world-class research in Asia. The school has a dedicated team of The School has a partnership with numerous of the world’s best institutes such as University of Chicago, Cornell University, IIM Ahmedabad, National University of Singapore, King’s College London, and many more. The School promotes Entrepreneurship for its students by providing the opportunity and exposure to various renowned companies.
ESSEC Business School Courses & Fees
Programmes offered by the ESSEC Business School, Singapore are:
- Offered fully in Singapore
|1.||Global MBA||4 years|
|2.||ESSEC and Mannhein EMBA –Asia- Pacific||15 months|
|3.||MSc in Marketing Management and Digital||12 months|
- Bi- Campus Programmes:
|1.||Global MBA (full- time)||12 months|
|2.||Master in Management||2 years (average)|
|3.||Master in Finance||1- 2 years|
|4.||MSc in Data Science and Business Analytics||1- 2 years|
|5.||Advanced Master in Strategy and Management of International Business||1 year|
Course Fee Structure for the academic year 2019- 2020
|1.||Global BBA||S$ 21,400 /-|
|2.||Global MBA||S$ 73,700 /-|
|3.||ESSEC and Mannhein EMBA –Asia- Pacific||S$ 87,800 /-|
|4.||Master in Management||S$ 33,900 /-|
|5.||Master in Finance||S$ 37,800 /-|
|6.||MSc in Marketing Management and Digital||S$ 32,900 /-|
|7.||MSc in Data Science and Business Analytics||€ 23,000 /-|
|8.||Advanced Master in Strategy and Management of International Business||S$ 33,700 /-|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
ESSEC Business School Ranking and Achievement
- ESSEC’s Global MBA is ranked 5th on “International Experience” by the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2018.
- The Global MBA offered by ESSEC was ranked 7th the world for International Business by FT Global MBA in the year 2018.
- QS World University Ranking 2018 Ranked ESSEC Global MBA at 26th position.
- The School was ranked 19th in the world for “Graduates International Mobility” in the year 2018.
- The Economist ranked the ESSEC’s Executive MBA at the 2nd position among Asia and 8th among Europe and 17th in the world in the year 2018.
ESSEC Business School Admissions Eligibility
Global MBA Eligibility:-
- Minimum 26 years of age
- Three years of post-university professional experience
- Qualified GMAT or GRE and advanced level of English
ESSEC Executive MBA:-
- Higher education degree
- TOEIC score 830 minimum
- Seven years of minimum work experience
- International Background
ESSEC Business School Infrastructure/Facilities
Popular Universities In USA
Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT)
Stanford Graduate School Of Business
University of California
Booth School of Business
University of Pennsylvania