Durham University Info
All the Indian students looking for top MBA colleges in UK, which will accelerate your best career in the field of management studies.
Durham University is a top public research university in Durham, North East England. This university was founded by an Act of Parliament in 1832 and incorporated by Royal Charter in 1837. This institute was one of the first universities to commence tuition in England for more than 600 years, after Oxford and Cambridge. Also, it is one of the institutions to be described as the third-oldest university in England. As a collegiate university, Durham University has its main functions which is divided between the academic departments of the university and its 16 colleges. Generally, the academic departments perform research and provide teaching to students, while the 16 colleges are responsible for their domestic arrangements and welfare. Some of the notable alumni of Durham University are Sir Peter Ustinov, George Alagiah, Andrew Strauss, and Jonathan Edwards. Durham University owns a 563 acres estate which includes part of a UNESCO world heritage site.
Durham University Courses & Fees
|Course||Duration||1st Year Tution Fees|
|MBA Full-Time||1 year||27.5 Lakh|
|MSc Management||1 year||20.1 Lakh|
|Business and Management BA||3 year||18.5 Lakh|
|MEng Civil Engineering||4 year||17.3 Lakh|
|Communications Engineering MSc||1 year||19.1 Lakh|
|Physics BSc||3 Years||22.2 Lakh|
|BSc Business and Computer Science||3 Years||20.1 Lakh|
|Computer Science BSc||3 Years||22.2 Lakh|
|Biological Sciences BSc||3 Years||22.2 Lakh|
|Computer Science MEng||4 year||22.2 Lakh|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
Durham University Ranking and Achievement
- This University is ranked 34th in the world for the employability of graduates according to QS World University Rankings 2018
- This University is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading universities as shown by its World Top 100 position in two influential global league tables
- In the QS World University Rankings 2017-18, the University is 78th ranked in UK.
- In the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2016-17, Durham university is ranked 96th
- In the year 2017 QS World University Subject Rankings Durham University has eight subjects in the top 50 and 14 in the top 100.
- During 2016-17 Times Higher Education Subject Rankings placed Arts and Humanities in 29th place in the world and Physical Sciences climbed 23 places to 60th.
Durham University Admissions
The Indian student who want to pursue their career in this university. Then the entry requirements for the MBA course at the Durham University.
Class 12th: No specific cut-off mentioned.
Bachelors: 3.50 GPA
Student must have an undergraduate degree with 2:1/ 3.5 GPA or its equivalent.
Students are required to apply with a GMAT score of 650 or above.
GRE verbal score of 160 and a quantitative score of 161 is recommended.
Durham University Infrastructure/Facilities
Popular Universities In UK
London School Of Economics
University Of Cambridge
University Of Bath
University Of Warwick
University Of Bristol
|Study in UK|
|Study in Germany|
|Study in Singapore|
|Study in Austrailia|
|Study in Newzealand|
|Study in USA|
|Study in spain|
|Study in France|
|Study in Russia|
|Study in Switzerland|
|Study in Italy|