INSEAD SINGAPORE Info
INSEAD is ranked as one of the world’s leading Business School. In 1999, INSEAD took an initiative to differentiate itself from other business schools by opening a campus in Asia. In 2000, INSEAD started its Singapore Campus. It became the world’s first business school to have two full-fledged campuses with permanent faculty- in Europe and in Asia.
INSEAD SINGAPORE Courses & Fees
INSEAD offers a wide range of postgraduate programmes ranging from Executive Education to Ph.D. and various other certificate programmes in the specific discipline. All the programmes offered by INSEAD are globally recognized as the best programmes and also been awarded by many prestigious awards.
The list of programmes offered by INSEAD are:
|S. No.||Programme||Duration||Tuition Fee||Programme type|
|1||Master of Business Administration (MBA)||10 months||€ 87,000||Full time|
|2||Global Executive MBA||14 to 17 months||€ 123,000||Modular/ Part time|
|3||Tsinghua- INSEAD Dual Degree Executive MBA||22 months||US$ 125,800||Modular/ Part time|
|4||Executive Master in Finance||18 months||€ 90,500||Modular/ Part time|
|5||Executive Master in Change||18 months||€ 60,800||Modular|
|6||Ph.D. in Management||5 years||–||Full time|
- Apart from the above-mentioned programmes the school also offers more than 50 open, Customized and Online programmes.
- INSEAD offers certificate in Global Management which takes over 4 years to complete.
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
INSEAD SINGAPORE Ranking and Achievement
- INSEAD was ranked 3rd among the top among the 50 schools for Executive Education in the world by the Financial Times.
- INSEAD Global EMBA and the Tsinghua- INSEAD EMBA are ranked as top 10 EMBA programmes in the world by the Financial Times in 2017.
- The Financial Times has in the year 2016 & 2017 ranked INSEAD #1 MBA programme in the world in 2016 & 2017.
- INSEAD has been ranked 1st International MBA Programme by Bloomberg Businessweek in 2017.
INSEAD SINGAPORE Admissions Process
The admission process of INSEAD includes the followings:
- Online Application and Video Interview
- First Selection
- Interview Decision
- Interview with Alumni
- Admission Committee
- Final Decision
INSEAD takes admission for MBA programmes twice a year i.e. September and January.
The deadline for the various admission process for the 2019 and 2020 are as follows:
|Round||September 2021||January 2022|
|1||19th September 2020||20th February 2021|
|2||14th November 2020||17th April 2021|
|3||09th January 2021||05th June 2021|
|4||06th March 2021||24th July 2021|
INSEAD SINGAPORE Admissions Eligibility
- Proficiency in the English Language as the mode of instruction for all the programmes is English.
- Bachelor Degree from University
- Leadership potential
- Though not a rule but an average of 5 years of post-graduate work experience is required for being selected for admission.
- A GMAT score of 6 or above is required in an integrated reasoning section and a score of 70-75 percentile in both quantitative and verbal section.
INSEAD SINGAPORE Infrastructure/Facilities
Popular Universities In USA
Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT)
Stanford Graduate School Of Business
University of California
Booth School of Business
University of Pennsylvania