MUNICH BUSINESS SCHOOL (MBS)
Munich Business School (MBS) Info
Munich Business School (MBS) is a private research and business school located in Munich, Bavaria, Germany. MBS was established in 1991 with the motto to provide the best quality International education. The institute is accredited by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA). In the year 2010, the institute was granted state recognition and institutional accreditation by the German Science Council. The institute is an advanced signatory of the PRME of the UN. It is also an active member of AACSB.
|1||Bachelor of International Business||36 to 42 months||English and German|
|2||Master International Business||18 months (Single degree) and 24 months (double degree)||English and German|
|3||Master Innovation and Entrepreneurship||18 to 24 months||English|
|4||Master of International Marketing and Brand Management||18 to 24 months||English|
|5||Master Sports Business and Communication||18 to 24 months||German|
|6||MBA in General Management (Full Time)||12 months||English|
|7||MBA General Management Part time||24 months||English|
|8||DBA Doctor of Business Administration||48 months||English|
|9||Pre Master||3 months||English|
|1||Bachelor of International Business||€ 36,400|
|2||Master International Business||€ 24,000|
|3||Master Innovation and Entrepreneurship||€ 24,000|
|4||Master International Marketing and Brand Management||€ 24,000|
|5||Master Sports Business and Communication||€ 24,000|
|6||MBA General Management (Full Time)||€ 32,000|
|7||MBA General Management Part time||€ 32,000|
|8||DBA Doctor of Business Administration||€ 36,000|
|9||Pre Master||€ 6,500|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
Ranking and Achievement
- QS World Ranking 2019 has ranked the Munich Business School at 2nd position in Germany and 61 out of 251 universities worldwide.
- Trendence Graduate Barometer 2018 German Business Edition has ranked the Munich Business School among the best private University in Germany.
- Global University Ranking U-Multirank 2018 has ranked Munich Business School as the best private University for Business Studies in the year 2018.
- The WirtschaftsWoche University Ranking 2018 has ranked the Munich Business School’s MBS programme as the sixth best in Germany.
- The candidate must possess a first recognized degree in any discipline with at least 2.5 grades or equivalent.
- The candidate must have a minimum of two years of relevant professional working experience after completion of his first degree.
- The candidate must have managerial and leadership potential, strong communication skills and a high degree of personal motivation.
- The candidate must have a strong command on the English Language. He must prove his English Proficiency through below listed tests:
|S. No.||Test||Minimum score|
|TOEFL iBT||Minimum 22 in written part and 20 in all other areas|
|IELTS||At least 6.5 level- Academic Module|
|ELS English for Academic Purpose||Advanced Level 112|
Note: These tests are required if the candidate has completed High School Education in English or the first degree is in English, or English is the official language used in business (minimum 2 years of experience).
- Letter of motivation
- Two references from employer (current or former).
Popular Universities In USA
Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT)
Stanford Graduate School Of Business
University of California
Booth School of Business
University of Pennsylvania