LEIPZIG GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
HHL Leipzig Graduate School Info
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management is a private state approved leading business school located in Leipzig, Germany. HHL was established in 1898 and reestablished in 1992. It is one of the oldest business School in the world. It is the first German business school to be accredited by AACSB accreditation in the year 2004 and re-accredited in 2014 and 2019. HHL business School is one of the best and leading private business school in Germany. The School is constantly ranked among the top business school in Germany.
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management has an internal Quality management department that constantly works to keep the quality of education provided to meet the mission of the school. All the programmes offered by the School is accredited by ACQUIN Accreditation. The School currently has an international universities partnership with more than 130 partner universities.
HHL Leipzig Graduate School Courses
|1||Master in Management (M. Sc.) Full time||21 to 24 months||English|
|2||Master in Management (M. Sc.) Part-time||24 to 30 months||English|
|3||Master of Business Administration (MBA) full time||12 months||English|
|4||Master of Business Administration (MBA) part-time||21 months||English|
|5||Doctorate at HHL||36 months||English|
|6||Euro MBA Program||24 months||English|
|7||General Management Program||4.5 months||German|
|8||Leadership for Experts in Medicine and Health Care||8 months||English|
HHL Leipzig Graduate School Courses Fees
|1||Master in Management (M. Sc.) Full time||38,000 Euros|
|2||Master in Management (M. Sc.) Part time||29,500 Euros|
|3||Master of Business Administration (MBA) full time||38,000 Euros|
|4||Master in Business Administration (MBA) part time||38,000 Euros|
|5||Doctorate at HHL||15,000 Euros|
|6||Leadership for Experts in Medicine and Health Care||11,000 Euros|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
HHL Leipzig Graduate School Ranking and Achievement
- The full-time M. Sc. programs offered by HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management Is ranked 1st in Europe and 2nd best globally by the Times Higher Education and Wall Street Journal.
- The School is recognized as the best place for aspiring entrepreneurs in Germany by Stifterverband Fur die Deutsche Wissenschaft.
- HHL is ranked among the top 5 Business School in Germany and 48th in Europe by the Finance Times, 2017.
HHL Leipzig Graduate School Admissions
Euro MBA Admission Eligibility:-
- Five years of minimum work experience is required
- Bachelor degree is mandatory for the candidates applying.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory as the mode of instruction is English
- Complete application form should be submitted by the candidate to be eligible for admission
- Minimum 250 scores in TOEFL is required
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum Vitae
MBA Admission Eligibility:-
- Minimum of three years of relevant practical work experience
- Two letters of recommendation by employers and professor (as per the HHL recommendation template)
- Good command on the English language
- The candidate should have passed HHL Entry test or GMAT or GRE
M.Sc. Admission Eligibility:-
- 3 months of relevant practical experience
- HHL Entry test or GMAT
- Two letters of recommendation
HHL Leipzig Graduate School Infrastructure/Facilities
Popular Universities In USA
Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT)
Stanford Graduate School Of Business
University of California
Booth School of Business
University of Pennsylvania