UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY
The University of California, Berkeley Info
The University of California, Berkeley was founded in the year 1868. Berkeley University is the first among the nine research universities in the University of California. All nine research universities include undergraduate programs. It is home to two most eminent research institutes that are Mathematical Sciences Research Institute and Space Sciences Laboratory. The researchers of this university have discovered 16 chemical elements of the periodic table.
Present faculty of this college involves 4 Pulitzer Award winners, 7 Nobel Prize Award winners, and 13 full-scholarship members. Berkeley University provides many different types of short-term undergraduate programs like International Diploma Program, Evening Certificate Program and College foundations Program. The university consists of 40,154 students, including 26,000 undergraduates and 10,000 post-graduates. The students have the opportunity to choose among 160 undergraduate programs. In addition, the university offers Doctoral Undergraduate programs. Berkeley University is famous for protests and movements and its students have been participating in many movements and actions, including protest for Freedom of Speech, Anti-Vietnam war protests, affirmation against discrimination on grounds of race in South Africa.
University of California, Berkley has a notable list of Alumni that includes Jack London (Novelist and Journalist), Gregory Peck (Oscar-winning actor), Zulfikar Ali Bhutto (Former Prime Minister and President of Pakistan), and Joan Didion (Author) – Alex Morgan (Women’s World-cup winner in Football).
The University of California Courses & Fees
|Course||Duration||1st Year Tution Fees|
|Full-Time MBA||2 Years||40.5 Lakh|
|Master of Financial Engineering||1 Years||48.8 Lakh|
|Berkeley-Haas PhD Program||4 Years||18.2 Lakh|
|Berkeley MBA for Executives Program||19 Months||83 Lakh|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
The University of California Ranking and Achievement
- Berkeley University is ranked 2nd after Harvard University
- It is listed among top 14 universities among the Forbes list
- 19 Nobel Prizes are won by Berkley University in the field of Physics, Chemistry, and Economics
- Saul Perlmutter, a faculty of the University, won Nobel Prize in Physics for discovering ‘Accelerating Expansion of the Universe’
- Another faculty, George Akerl of won the 2001 Nobel Prize in Economics for explaining how the market works
- The overall researchers and faculty involve about 99 Nobel Laureates, Turing Award winners and Pulitzer Prize winners as well
- The University has been ranked 15th in the World Rankings and 33rd in US Rankings, 2019
- World Reputation ranked Berkley 6th in 2018
- Berkeley University made a remarkable move in the 2012 Olympics when its students won 17 medals for the country
The University of California Admissions
The minimum requirements to apply to the MBA program in this university include:
For admission in Management programs, candidate should have a completion of an undergraduate program in an accredited U.S. college or its equivalent in another country. Applicant should have the results of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
Results of an English Language Test (TOEFL or PTE) unless the candidate have earned an undergraduate or Master’s degree in an English-speaking country or from an institution in which English is the language of instruction.
The University of California Infrastructure/Facilities
Popular Universities In USA
Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT)
Stanford Graduate School Of Business
University of California
Booth School of Business
University of Pennsylvania