TELFER SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA
Harvard Business School Info
The Telfer School of Management is one of the best business school located in Ontario, Canada. The School was established in 1969 and is an integral part of University of Ottawa. The School is accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB), Association of MBAs (AMBA), EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and Human Resource Professional Association of Ontario (HRPAO). The School is one of the only two business school in Canada to be accredited with Triple Crown of Accreditations. The School provides the best quality of education and also encourages students in various academic activities. It is ranked among the top 10 MBA College in Canada.
Telfer School of Management offers numerous undergraduate, graduate degree programmes and Doctoral programmes. The School is equipped with the best faculty team from top universities around the world who are very professional and efficient. The school has multiple research centres, Modern Laboratories, and research network ensuring the quality and efficiency of research.
Courses & Fees Offered
The course fees for the students are based on their performance in the terms. The fees are different for students with different terms/progress. The total fees for every term vary for different students group based on the progress.
An average fee structure for the various programmes are as follows:
|S. No.||Programmes||Total course Fee ( Canadian Students)||Total Fee (International Students)|
|1.||Undergraduate tuition fee and incidental fees (2 years)||$7,520 to $10,182||$32,200 -$41,175|
|2.||Graduate and postdoctoral tuition fee and incidental fee (3 years)||$8,800 to $30,900|
|3.||Text books and supplies||$2,300||$2,300|
|4.||Transit Pass (U- Pass)||$415||$415|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
Ranking and Achievement
- CEO magazine (London, UK) ranked the School at a 1st position at “Global Executive MBA Ranking” continuously for the second year in the year 2018.
- The Princeton Review 2018 has recognized the Telfer School of Management as an outstanding Business school. The organization features 267 top business school from around the world.
- The Corporate Knights 2016 Better world MBA Ranking has ranked the Telfer MBA on 31st position among the top 40 MBAs in the world.
- The Telfer School of Management’s MBA is ranked 2nd in the top 10 MBAs in the country. The ranking is based on the value they offer and the return n investment they provide.
- Eduniversal has ranked the Telfer School of Management among the “Top Business School/ 4 Palmes”.
- Minimum of three years of post-graduate managerial work experience.
- The competitive score in the GMAT or GRE. The average score for the last year was 612.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum 70 percent score from any recognized University
Executive MBA programmes:-
- Candidate should be business talented, ambitious and responsible.
- Minimum of five-year full-time work experience.
- Undergraduate with minimum 70% marks from any recognized university
- Minimum 250 scores in TOEFL.
- A minimum score of 7 in at least three of the four IELTS.
- The competitive score in GMAT
Popular Universities In USA
Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT)
Stanford Graduate School Of Business
University of California
Booth School of Business
University of Pennsylvania