Amity University Extends Application Process June 15, 2020
Amity University has released a notification stating that the last date for submitting application forms has been extended to June 15, 2020. Amity University has released a notification stating that the application process for Amity University admissions 2020 has been extended until June 15, 2020. Candidates who are interested in applying for admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes offered at the various campuses of Amity University for the academic session of 2020 - 2021 can submit their application forms by June 15, 2020. The following Amity University campuses are abiding by this new deadline:
Amity University Important Dates 2020
The admission schedule of Amity University for the academic year 2020 - 2021 has been given in the table below.
|Commencement of Amity University Application Process 2020||November 18, 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Amity University Application Forms||June 15, 2020 (Extended)|
|Release of Admit Cards||To be Declared|
|Amity University Entrance Exam Date 2020||To be Declared|
|Group Discussion, Personal Interviews, and Physical Tests||To be Declared|
|Declaration of Results||To be Declared|
|Commencement of Amity University Counselling Process 2020||To be Declared|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||To be Declared|
How to Apply for Amity University Admission 2020
The step by step guide of Amity University application process 2020 has been elaborated below. Candidates who are interested in pursuing a bachelor’s or a master’s degree from any campus of the Amity University can follow these steps and successfully complete their Amity University application process.
- Visit the official website of Amity University.
- Find the option titled ‘Apply Now 2020’ on the top right corner of the home page.
- Clicking on the box will take you to a fresh page which will have the application form.
- Enter your basic information and register yourself.
- Fill all the sections of the form and specify the campus and programme in which you seek admission.
- Enter your academic as well as personal details with great precision.
- Upload scanned copies of your documents including your class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Upload a scanned copy of a coloured passport-sized photograph of yourself and your signature.
- Proceed to pay the application fee of Rs. 1,100 through an online payment gateway.
- Take a print out of the form and the receipt once you have successfully completed your application process.
DU Exam Dates
DU UG and PG Exam Dates have been extended due to the COVID-19 pandemic and are yet to be announced. It is expected to be held in the 1st – 2nd week of June 2020.
DU Admission ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
|BTECH||Qualified 10+2 with 60% marks and Mathematics as a mandatory subject.|
|BA HONS IN HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||Scored 60% marks in at least four subjects in 10+2|
|BA HONS IN MULTIMEDIA AND MASS COMMUNICATION||Secured 75% in any four subjects in 10+2 and 80% in English|
|MCA||Bachelor’s Degree with 60% in Mathematical Science|
|MED||Qualified with 50% in B.Ed., BABEd., B.El.Ed. Or D.El.Ed.|
|MCOM||Graduated in commerce with 50% (general/OBC) and 45% (reserved)|
|LLB||Graduated in relevant subject with 50% (general), 45% (OBC) and 40% marks (ST/SC)|
|LLM||Done 3-5 years LLB with 50% (general), 45% (OBC) and 40% marks (ST/SC)|
DU Exam Center
The exam centers are in:-
DU Exam REGISTRATION
Application Form, 2020 of DU, is beginning from 8th June 2020. The Examination has been adjourned. The University will regulate the test for access to different UG and PG courses. Candidates may also apply according to their merit of qualifying standard.
DU Exam Admit Card
The DU Admit Card has been released on 30th April 2020 by NTA at the University's official site.
DU Exam Pattern
For both UG and PG courses, the exam will be conducted through online mode with 100 MCQs for 2 hours. Candidates will be given four marks for every correct answer, and one mark will be deducted for every incorrect attempt.
DU Exam Syllabus
The University usually provides the syllabus. For UG courses, the curriculum will be based on 11th & 12th standard subjects. For the PG course, it will be based on Graduation Level subjects.
DU Exam Cutoff Dates
The DU will release their cut off lists from the 2nd week of August on the official website. Candidates who qualify the DU cut off marks must compulsorily attend their document verification procedure.
Expected Cut-off Dates:-
|CUT OFF LIST||TENTATIVE DATES|
|List 1||11th – 14th August 2020|
|List 2||18th – 20th August 2020|
|List 3||23rd – 25th August 2020|
|List 4||28th – 31st August 2020|
|List 5||3rd – 5th September 2020|
|Special List||8th and 9th September 2020|
DU COUNSELING PROCEDURE
The counseling process will start in the 3rd Week of July through online mode. Only those who have passed the entrance exam can opt for the counseling session which comprises of 2 stages:-
- Document verification
- Seat allotment
Counseling Application Process:-
- For registration, survey the official site
- Replete the form in details
- Lodge the necessary documents
- Specify the course and colleges as per interest
DU Fee Structure
The application fee must be paid through online mode.
- For UG Courses based on Merit List:- INR 150 (General), INR 75 (Reserved), INR 100 (ECA/Sports)
- For UG/PG Courses based on Entrance Exam:- INR 500 (General), INR 250 (Reserved)