JOHN MOLSON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, UNIVERSITY OF CONCORDIA
Harvard Business School Info
John Molson School of Business is a business school established in 1974 by Concordia University in Montreal, Canada. The School formerly known as Faculty of Commerce and Administration and was renamed after the name of the entrepreneur John Molson in November 2000. Molson foundation generously donated millions to the school for better infrastructure and quality of education.
The School is one of the members AMBA Development Network (AND) which is established to provide an opportunity to improve the quality of education. The school is also a member of the European Foundation of Management Development (EFMD), an international not for profit organization of business schools and corporations. The School is accredited by AACSB International.
Courses & Fees Offered
John Molson School of business offers numerous undergraduate, graduate-professional, graduate- research, and postgraduate programmes.
The list of programmes offered by the John Molson School of business are listed below:
- Graduate- Professional Programmes
|1.||Chartered Professional Accountancy||2 years (full time), 4 years (part-time)|
|2.||Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship||2 years|
|3.||Graduate Certificate in Business Administration||2 years|
|4.||Graduate Diploma in Business Administration||2 years|
|5.||Graduate Certificate in Quantitative Business Studies||2 years|
|6.||Van Berkom Investment Management||2 years|
- Graduate- Research
|1.||MSc Finance||1 to 2 years|
|2.||MSc Management||1 to 2 years|
|3.||MSc Marketing||1 to 2 years|
|4.||Master of Supply Chain Management (MSCM)||16 months (full-time), 3-4 years (part-time)|
|5.||Ph.D. in Business Management||5 years|
- Postgraduate Programmes
|1.||Master in Business Administration (Full Time)||16 months to 2 years|
|2.||Master in Business Administration ( Part Time)||3 to 4 years|
|3.||Executive MBA||20 months|
|4.||MBA in Investment Management||3 years|
|1-||MBA||$732.44 per credit|
|2-||Ph.D. Programs||$503.12 per credit|
|3-||Executive MBA||$ 37,500 total|
Other compulsory fees include
|1-||Administrative fee||10.26 per credit|
|2-||Recreation and athletics fee||$2.92 per credit|
|3-||Technology infrastructure fee||$4.92 per credit|
|4-||Copyright fee||$0.45 per credit|
|5-||Registration fee||$25.00 per term|
|6-||New student program fee||$35.00 (full time), $25 (part time)|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
Ranking and Achievement
- John Molson MBA was ranked 4th by Bloomberg Businessweek
- John Molson MBA was ranked among the best in the world by The Economist.
- John Molson MBA was ranked among the most sustainable in the world by Corporate Knights
- Minimum of 5 years of post-graduation full-time work experience with supervisory responsibility
- A recognized bachelor degree with a satisfactory grade.
- Two to three reference letters from the individuals who can support your application.
- The competitive score in GMAT or Executive Assessment (EA).
- Candidates who meet all the above-mentioned requirements have to go through an interview with the program director.
- Bachelor degree from any recognized university with a minimum GPA on 3.0/4.3.
- Minimum 2 years of full-time relevant work experience
- A GMAT score of 580 or more
- Video Interview
Popular Universities In USA
Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT)
Stanford Graduate School Of Business
University of California
Booth School of Business
University of Pennsylvania