MANNHEIM BUSINESS SCHOOL
Mannheim Business School Info
Mannheim Business School is a world’s renowned business school located in Germany. The School was established in 2005 and since then it has become one of the leading management education institutions in Europe. The school is a part of the University of Mannheim.
Mannheim Business School is accredited by AACSB International, EQUIS, AMBA– Association of MBAs, AQAS and EVALAG. School is one of the best colleges for MBA in Germany. Most of the classes here are in the English language, therefore, attracting many students from abroad such as the USA, China, India, France, etc.
Mannheim Business School Courses & Fees
Mannheim Business School Programme Offered:
|1||Mannheim MBA Full time||12 months|
|2||Mannheim MBA Part time||24 months|
|3||Mannheim Master of Accounting and Taxation||3 years (Part-time)|
|4||Mannheim Executive MBA||18 months|
|5||ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBA||18 months|
|6||Mannheim & Tongji Executive MBA||18 – 42 months|
Mannheim Business School Course Fee 2022:
|S. No.||Programme||Tuition Fee|
|1||Mannheim MBA Full time||€ 39.500|
|2||Mannheim MBA Part time||€ 39.500|
|3||Mannheim Executive MBA||€ 49,500|
|4||ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBA||€ 49,500|
|5||Mannheim & Tongji Executive MBA||€ 42,500|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
Mannheim Business School Ranking and Achievement
- Mannheim Business School was ranked at 1st rank in Germany and 18th rank overall by the European Business Schools Ranking 2018. It was ranked among the top 20 for 5th times constantly.
- The School is ranked at the 8th position overall and 1st in Germany by International MBA Ranking (Non-U.S.) 2018.
- Wirtschaftswoche University Ranking 2018 ranked the School first in Business Administration for the 14th time in a row. This ranking is based on the recommendations of the German Human Resource Managers.
- QS Global Joint Executive MBA Ranking has ranked the ESSEC &MANNHEIM Executive MBA at 10th worldwide and MANNHEIM & TONGJI Executive MBA at 14th worldwide as the best program.
- Times Higher Education Ranked the School at 33rd rank in the World University Ranking 2019 for Business and Economics. The School is also ranked 8th position in Europe and 1st in Germany.
- According to Global MBA Ranking released in December 2018, The Mannheim Business School was ranked at 10th best in Europe and 1st in Germany.
Mannheim Business School Admissions Eligibility
Admission Eligibility For EMBA:-
- A Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University
- Minimum 8 years of work experience with disciplinary or budgetary responsibilities
- Experience in an international work environment is ideal
- Proficiency in English is mandatory
- Employer’s support and permission to attend classes on weekends
- The Motivation to invest a significant amount of time and effort into the challenging but rewarding Executive MBA program
Admission Eligibility For MBA:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum B+ average or equivalent
- At least 3 years of postgraduate job Experience with managerial responsibilities
- The command in the English Language is necessary as the mode of instruction is English
- Leadership potential and international experience
- GMAT is mandatory
Mannheim Business School Infrastructure/Facilities
Popular Universities In USA
Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT)
Stanford Graduate School Of Business
University of California
Booth School of Business
University of Pennsylvania