Duke University Info
If you are a student looking for a good career prospect in MBA courses in US. Then, Duke University was started in the year 1838 by Quakers and Methodists in the present-day town of Trinity. The campus covers over 8,600 acres of land of three adjoining campuses in Durham and in Beaufort, there is a marine lab for students to explore. As of 2018, student-body at Duke University comprises of over 8,898 graduates and 6,994 undergraduates. The administration makes it mandatory for students to live at the campus for the first three years so that they will connect with other students and maintain a sense of unity within the university. The students have over 400 clubs and organizations at the campus. The primary organization of the school is Duke University Union (DUU) that serves as a basis of intellectual, social and cultural life. Timothy Cook is the CEO of the well-known brand Apple among the notable alumni of Duke University. This institute provides ample of opportunities towards its student development and career building.
Courses & Fees Offered
|Course||Duration||1st Year Tution Fees|
|Daytime MBA||22 month||45.3 Lakh|
|Global Executive MBA||17 month||69.3 Lakh|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc.] – Economics – Finance||4 year||36.6 Lakh|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
Ranking and Achievement
- Office of Alumni Affairs publishes Duke Magazine that is an alumni magazine, five-six times in a year since 2002. The Chronicle is a newspaper managed by undergraduate students. It now has 70,000 readers.
- Three Turing Award Winners and 13 Noble Laureates have been associated with the university. Moreover, the alumni of Duke include 25 Church chill Scholars and 40 Rhodes Scholars.
- Over 85% of the undergraduates live on the campus of Duke University
- Duke’s faculty is ranked first in the areas of Cancer Biology and Oncology, Applied Economics and Biomedical Engineering
- Between the year 1986 and 2015, Duke University produced the fifth highest number of great scholars, including Rhodes, Truman, Marshall, Udall and Goldwater Scholars
- In the United States, Duke University is considered as the best and ranked first for the Psychology major
- On the West campus, there is Perkins, Rubenstein and Bostock/libraries while on the East campus, there is Pearse Memorial Library and a separate library for business, medicine, and law
- Duke University aims to promote scholarship based on the student’s merit
- Duke University stands in the top-ten ranking by Forbes
Class 12th: No specific cut off mentioned
Bachelors: No specific cut-off mentioned
Students must hold a bachelor degree in any field
Pre requisite: Math including linear algebra, multivariable calculus, differential equations and with probability and statistics at the level of an intermediate undergraduate course is required to get admission in Duke University programs.
Typical undergraduate degrees include applied mathematics, economics, finance, engineering, physics, and computer science is required for admission in any programs offered by Duke University.
GMAT is accepted but exact exam score is not published by the college.
GRE is accepted but exact exam score is not published by the college.
Popular Universities In USA
Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT)
Stanford Graduate School Of Business
University of California
Booth School of Business
University of Pennsylvania