UNIVERSITY OF WARWICK
University of Warwick Info
The University of Warwick is an open research college on the outskirts of Coventry, England. It was established in 1965 as a feature of an administrative activity to grow advanced education. Inside the University, Warwick Business School was established in 1967. Warwick converged with Coventry College of Education in 1979 and Horticulture Research International in 2004. Warwick is reliably referred to as among the worlds most focused on college foundations by managers. Warwick is fundamentally founded on 720 acres of land grounds on the edges of Coventry, with a satellite grounds in Welles Bourne and a focal London base at the Shard. It is composed into three resources — Arts, Science Technology Engineering and Medicine (STEM), and Social Sciences — inside which there are 32 divisions. Starting at 2018, Warwick has around 26,531 full-time understudies and 2,492 scholastic and research staff. Warwick always puts into understudy administrations and grounds offices.
University of Warwick Courses & Fees
|Programmes||Duration||1st Year Tution Fees(INR)|
|Master of Business Administration||1 Years||37.1 Lakh|
|MSc Business Analytics||1 Years||26.5 Lakh|
|MSc International Business||1 Years||26.5 Lakh|
|MSc Supply Chain and Logistics Management (SCLM)||1 Years||24 Lakh|
|BSc International Business||4 Years||22.8 Lakh|
|MSc Marketing & Strategy||1 Years||26.5 Lakh|
|BSc Accounting & Finance||3 Years||22.8 Lakh|
|MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship||1 Years||24 Lakh|
|MSc Management for Business Excellence (MBE)||1 Years||24 Lakh|
|MSc International Trade, Strategy and Operations (ITSO)||1 Years||24 Lakh|
|MSc e-Business Management (e-BM)||1 Years||24 Lakh|
|MSc Service Management and Design (SMD)||1 Years||24 Lakh|
|MSc Programme and Project Management (PPM)||1 Years||24 Lakh|
|MSc Healthcare Operational Management (HOM)||1 Years||24 Lakh|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
University of Warwick Ranking and Achievement
- Ranked 8th by “The Guardian 2018” in the UK
- Ranked 7th by “The Times” and “The Sunday Times 2017” in the UK
- Ranked 8th by” The Complete University Guide 2017” in the UK
- This institute has been named as the most targeted university nationally by the UK’s top 100 graduate employers by The Graduate Market in 2017, High Fliers Research Ltd.
- Ranked 17th of the world’s most international universities – THE (Times Higher Education) World’s Most International Universities 2017, February 2017.
- Ranked 57th in the world by QS World Rankings 2018.
- Ranked 10th in the UK by QS World Rankings 2018.
- The university has a total of 9,325 non-UK students.
University of Warwick Admission Eligibility for Indian Students
The Indian student who want to pursue their career in this university. Then the entry requirements for the MBA course at the University of Warwick.
- Class 12th: No specific cut-off mentioned.
- Bachelors: 3.50 GPA
- Candidate must have an undergraduate degree with 2:1/ 3.5 GPA or it’s equivalent.
- Candidates are required to apply with a GMAT score of 650 or above.
- GRE verbal score of 160 and a quantitative score of 161 is recommended.
University of Warwick Infrastructure/Facilities
Popular Universities In UK
London School Of Economics
University Of Cambridge
University Of Bath
University Of Oxford