MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Info
Massachusetts Institute of Technology is a private research institute which was established in the year 1861, located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. This college has 30 departments across 5 schools, pioneering new process of learning on the campus. This college has more than 1,000 Faculty members, the institute continues to play a vital role in shaping the future of undergraduate and graduate candidates as advisors, mentors, coaches, committee members and much more. Additionally, the faculty members of MIT continue to thrive the global standard of excellence in their disciplines. The institute is set in a campus of 166 acres, situated between Central and Kendall Squares, and across the Charles River from Boston’s Back Bay; comprising of 26 acres of playing fields, more than 20 gardens and green spaces, 18 student residences and around 50 publicly cited works of art. The academic departments and institutes encompass numerous degree-granting programs and interdisciplinary centres, laboratories, and programs.
Courses & Fees Offered
|Course||Duration||1st Year Tution Fees|
|Bachelor of Science in Management Sc||4 year||35.5 Lakh|
|MBA||2 year||51.2 Lakh|
|Master of Finance||1 year||54 Lakh|
|Master of Business Analytics||1 year||53.3 Lakh|
|Masters in System Design and Management||12 month||40.8 Lakh|
|Master of Science in Integrated Design and Management||2 year||39.9 Lakh|
|Master of Science in Management Studies||9 month||51.2 Lakh|
|Executive MBA||20 month||64.5 Lakh|
|Masters in Leaders for Global Operations||2 year||51.2 Lakh|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
Ranking and Achievement
- MIT is ranked no. 1 in the world according to QS world university rankings 2019
- The institute is ranked 3rd in National University category and 2nd in the Global Universities category by U.S News 2018. It was also ranked 1st in Best Engineering Schools category and 5th in the Best Business Schools category.
- Student-faculty ratio: 3:1 (undergraduates only) in this university.
- 91% of undergraduate students receive some type of financial aid including scholarships, loans and jobs
- In 2017, 24% of bachelor’s degree graduates received full-time jobs offer through internships
- In the year 2017, 54% of MIT undergraduates took jobs after graduation and 37% opted to pursue higher studies at graduate school
- In 2017, 81% master’s students graduating from MIT entered the work sector and 11% opted for higher studies
- Some of the top employers are Google, Microsoft, General Motors, Accenture, Facebook, Amazon, MIT, Northrop Grumman, Goldman Sachs, US Navy, Apple, Bain & Company, Boeing, McKinsey, and Oracle.
Class 12th: No specific cut-off mentioned
Bachelors: No specific cut-off mentioned
The GMAT exam is required for admission. While there is no minimum GMAT requirement for graduate study at MIT, admitted students typically perform well.
Work Experience Requirement: Candidates work experience is not required for entry to the MBA Program in MIT.
Popular Universities In USA
Stanford Graduate School Of Business
University of California
Booth School of Business
University of Pennsylvania