Uttaranchal University Online Education
Arcadia Grant, Chandanwari, Prem Nagar, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248007
Approved By: UGC, NAAC Type: Private
If you are interested in this college
Uttaranchal University Online Education Overview
The Uttaranchal university online education was established as a private university in 2013 under the Uttaranchal University Act, 2012 (Uttarakhand Act No. 11 of 2013). It is situated in Dehradun, Uttarakhand’s state capital in India. Under Sections 2(f) and 12(B) of the UGC Act, 1956, as well as other statutory bodies of the State and country, the University Grants Commission, Government of India, has recognized the Uttaranchal University. On NH-72 in Dehradun, India is where its verdant campus can be found.
The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), an autonomous body of the University Grants Commission in India, has awarded the university with the prestigious A+ Grade. The first private university to receive a “NAAC A+” grade in the State of Uttarakhand’s first cycle of accreditation, Uttaranchal University online education is now firmly positioned as one of the top 5% HEI in the nation.
Law, technology, management, pharmacy, agriculture, polytechnic, hospitality management, media and communication, and the arts are among the subjects in undergraduate and graduate programs offered by Uttaranchal University. Admissions decisions are made based on the entrance exam, the interview, and course-specific merit.
The vision of Uttaranchal online education is to Being a top-tier university by pursuing ongoing innovations in teaching, research, creativity, and entrepreneurship with the goal of transforming society. And the mission is to create a learning environment where students can achieve their full potential in their chosen field and receive a quality education to meet future challenges.
Why Choose Uttranchal University for Online Education?
The learning atmosphere of Uttaranchal University is distinctive and promotes the development of ideas and intelligence. The University has developed an educational atmosphere that is in line with the twenty-first century’s global perspective. The study programs and doctorate programs provide a special emphasis on research and industry-related projects.
Advantages of Uttaranchal University in Academics
Any educational institution’s academic caliber is evaluated based on the cumulative performance of its college students. Students at Uttaranchal University are inspired to acquire the academic knowledge and practical skills necessary for a successful career. The university attributes the scholars’ success in their fields to the coaching approach and pedagogy used at the institution.
Uttaranchal University Online Education Programs and Specializations
More than 5 diverse courses, including undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and doctoral programs, are available at Uttranchal University. For Admission Session, Uttaranchal University online learning is providing BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, and B.A. courses. Soon, it will be announced when the application form must be submitted. Online or offline application forms can be completed by students. The institution offers admission for the courses listed below;
- MBA- Masters of business administration
- BBA- Bachelor of business administration
- BCA- Bachelor of computer application
- MCA- Masters of computer application
- BA- Bachelor of Arts
Anyone who meets the university’s eligibility requirements may apply for admission to any of the programs offered by Uttaranchal University. Law College Dehradun provides UG and PG-level legal education.
Numerous departments at Uttaranchal University online courses provide programs in a range of academic fields, including liberal arts, law, science, management, health science, nursing, and hotel & hospitality management. degrees are available in several specialties, including computer science, Human resources, banking and finance, digital marketing, tourism and event management, business analytics, logistics, and supply chain management are among the specialties provided in the BBA and MBA programs.
BBA( Bachelor of business administration)- This Uttranchal university online BBA course is regarded as one of the hardest and most well-liked courses. The 12th grade is the minimum requirement for this subject. After earning a BBA degree, many work prospects are available. The student will find employment in a variety of fields, including marketing, finance, education, etc.
As the professional level of an undergraduate business management education, BBA lasts three years. It mostly begins with a student in one of the three streams of science, arts, or commerce. For those aiming for managerial positions and entrepreneurship, this BBA degree can provide management and leadership abilities.
About 4600 BBS colleges in India can be found here. After finishing class 12 students may also decide to pursue a career in business administration.
The students’ learning of numerous facets of business administration and management would be assisted by this course. It also includes practical internships and lectures in the classroom. The students in this course will become familiar with a variety of topics. Additionally, it covers company administration, market trends, and other topics.
Students have access to the BBA course program in both full-time and online learning settings. You can therefore clearly see how each of your arguments works.
MBA (masters of business administration)- One of the most popular programs in India and abroad to obtain a managerial position in the business world across all industries. Even graduates from other fields, such as engineering, law, agriculture, and the sciences, choose an MBA after receiving their undergraduate degree. In the fields of marketing, supply chain management, operation management, finance, production, human resources, strategic planning, and others, there is always a significant demand for MBA graduates. Due to this, Uttaranchal University’s online MBA program provides all undergraduate students who have the necessary aptitude and attitude to embrace this program with a postgraduate program in Master of Business Administration (MBA).
The MBA program is created to meet the demands of business and industry as well as the goals of aspiring managers. To effectively manage their internal and external environments, managers must be observant, considerate, and adaptable. They must be aggressive, adaptable, and knowledgeable enough to investigate new markets and prospects. They must offer realistic, workable solutions to a variety of challenging issues. Due to the complexity of operations, generalists and specialists with expertise in specific fields including finance, human resources, international business and marketing, retail, and event management are required.
At Uttaranchal University, the teaching and learning environment promotes creativity, success, intellectual rigor, and excellence that is pertinent to the requirements of both public and private sector businesses.
The program’s objectives are to give students:
- the beginning of the study of business and management.
- an ever-increasing level of comprehension and critical knowledge of the key strategic management concerns.
- a comprehensive, all-encompassing view of corporate administration and management.
- a variety of managerial skills and intellectual aptitudes necessary for efficient management.
BCA( Bachelor of computer application)- The need for computer specialists is growing daily as the information technology sector continues to expand at an exponential rate. There are many job opportunities for computer graduates thanks to the information technology sector’s rapid growth. Students who are interested in computers and want to work as programmers or software developers in the IT industry have a wide range of opportunities available to them in this field. In light of the foregoing, Uttaranchal University offers BCA, a three-year undergraduate program created to satisfy the needs of the IT industries.
The three-year Uttranchal university online BCA program covers courses in computer networking, cloud computing, web technologies, computer-based optimization techniques, computational theory, enterprise resource planning, digital image processing, and Python programming, among others. To enhance programming abilities, the curriculum has devised the concept of project development in each language and technology acquired over the semester. This guarantees experiential learning via exposure to real-world situations. To give participants a thorough understanding of the most recent technology in the field of computer application, guest lectures and workshops are occasionally held. In addition to the curriculum, other value-added courses, ability- and skill-enhancement courses, are available to students.
MCA (masters of computer application)- A two-year professional post-graduate degree called the Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is available to those who want to master computer applications by studying contemporary programming languages. The curriculum puts a major emphasis on developing fundamental concepts and programming skills. By preparing young professionals for the details of computer applications, such as JAVA, Python, Advanced Database, Block Chain, Soft Computing, Computer Networking, Big Data, Cloud Computing, NET Technology, Internet of Things, Digital Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, Advanced Java Script, etc., the program’s teaching-learning pedagogy bridges the gap between industry and academia.
The notion of project development is incorporated into the curriculum for each language and technology that students study over a semester to improve the programming abilities of young IT professionals. This guarantees experiential learning via exposure to real-world situations. The latest technologies are covered in-depth from time to time through guest lecturers or workshops. In addition to the required courses, students can choose from a variety of value-added courses that can improve their abilities and skills. The program curriculum includes a summer internship component as well to develop students’ abilities and prepare them for the workplace.
BA( Bachelor of Arts)- One of the most sought-after programs is the Uttranchal university online Bachelor of Arts (BA) program provided by the School of Liberal Arts at Uttaranchal University. It provides students with a broadly formative education in Liberal Arts and Social Sciences by giving them the option to select subject combinations best suited to the requirements of a successful global career. It provides students with the necessary knowledge and abilities to comprehend modern society, its members, and their cultures to broaden their horizons, enable them to see the bigger picture and address societal problems, and ultimately make them valuable members of any organization or society.
Students have the freedom to pursue their interests and select the courses they want to take in the BA program. They have access to a wide variety of disciplines that can accommodate a wide range of interests or career objectives.
The university gives pupils the ability to use their creativity by letting them select from a wide range of alternatives from English, Psychology, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, and History, along with other electives and Value Education Courses.
Uttaranchal University Admission Procedure
The application fee that applicants must pay varies depending on the course they wish to apply for. The cost varies depending on the program that the university is offering the applicants. Students submit applications both online and offline for the summer or winter session for anyone who qualifies. Both online and offline form of registration is available. Candidates must adhere to the following requirements to apply. Here is the detailed process of Uttaranchal University Online Admission:
Mode of Admission: Online
Students must carefully review all of the information on the Form before submitting it, and they must also read the instructions on the online admissions portal. Candidates are asked to scan copies of any necessary documents before completing the online admission form.
- Click on the following link to see the university’s official website: uou.adm.com.
- now use this website to download the application form.
- Read this application form thoroughly to reduce the likelihood of mistakes.
- After reading over the application form, fully begin filling it out by providing appropriate responses to the form’s questions.
- Remember that you should only provide your responses in the spaces designated for them.
- After completing the application, click the “Submit now” button to send it to the university’s main portal.
- paperwork that has been completed and signed by the candidate.
- Fill out the online application form.
- A fee of INR 250 will be added for late submissions. Application forms cost INR 250 each.
- To take the entrance exam for the MBA or PG Diploma programs, candidates must pay INR 1000.
- Online payment options include UPI, Net Banking, and (debit/credit cards).
- Students also have a second option for paying their tuition: they can use a BOB/SBI Bank Challan to make payments offline.
- Print the application and mail it to the study center with your references attached.
- Student Photograph
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Certificate of 10th Grade
- Marks Certificate of 12th Grade Marks
- The prospectus and application form may also be obtained, upon payment of the necessary fee, from the University’s main campus or study centers.
- A signed certificate to be self-attested is required from the applicants, along with photocopies of the original document.
Candidates encounter several issues during the application process, including confusion and perplexity. One of these issues is that they are unsure of how to apply for admission to the courses of their choosing. But going forward, there is no longer a need to be concerned about this issue because we have put an end to the confusion by developing the most straightforward entry application process. We advise all applicants to adhere to the set of instructions provided below in this context to correctly register for entries without causing any confusion or problems.
Uttaranchal University Eligibility Requirements
- The candidate must pass the 12th grade to be admitted to the undergraduate programs at Uttaranchal University.
- The JEE Main entrance exams must be passed by the applicant if they want to be considered for admission to the B.Tech program.
- If a student wishes to enroll in a graduate program, they must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a related discipline.
- The CAT, XAT, and MAT scores are used to determine admission to the MBA program.
- The XAT, CMAT, CAT, or MAT exam must be passed to be considered for MBA admission.
BBA Eligibility Requirements
- All candidates must have completed a class 12-level competition in any stream. To pursue a BBA, one must additionally graduate from a university or recognized educational board after taking the 12th grade.
- To be admitted to the BBA program, a candidate must get at least 50% on their Class 12 exam.
- In this situation, a candidate also took the class 12 exam. One can apply for the course and then wait for the results.
Rewards and Ranking of Uttranachal university Online Education
- According to India Today 2020, Uttaranchal University online learning is among the top 50 general private universities in India.
- The best multi-disciplinary universities are ranked by the week, and Uttaranchal University is ranked 27 in the North Zone.
- According to The Week, Uttaranchal University is ranked first in Uttarakhand and fourth in the North Zone.
Placement in Uttranchal university Online Education
Regarding UG and PG placement campaigns, Uttaranchal University placement has a strong track record. Each year, more than 1000 students are placed. Because of the university’s trusted industry relationships, its placement program is regarded as the best in the area. Leading businesses including Amazon, Forma, TCS, Accenture, and Deloitte participate in the hiring process.
The comprehensive foundation of the university’s placement cell allows for effective student grooming so they can land opportunities at prestigious companies. Before beginning their last year of academic coursework, all students are required to participate in the summer internship programs.
Scholarships at Uttranchal Online University
Students’ intellectual aptitude is encouraged at Uttaranchal University in Dehradun. Scholarships are given out to honor students that excel in the classroom. To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must fulfill the university’s qualifying requirements. Below are further details about the scholarships offered by Uttaranchal University.
- A merit-based award
- State Domicile Scholarship for Uttarakhand
- Hills State Residency Award
- Scholarships for Defense Wards Personnel,
- Sushila Devi Scholarships for Women,
- Scholarships for Alumnae and Siblings
Uttranchal University Online facilities for online learning students
According to the university learning should be fun and interactive and to do that they offer these facilities to their online ekarning students. Let’s take a look at them:
- LIVE Lectures by Professors of International Reputation
- Career guidance and special online job fairs
- Ratings from employers for a variety of outstanding programs
- International partnerships between academia and industry
Industry Immersion: Training courses that have been carefully chosen and lectures given by professionals in the field that help students learn from actual scenarios.
Skill improvement curriculum: The correct set of skills needed for the industries have been carefully developed through interaction with industry experts and recruiters.
Personalized learning settings: The ideal university setting improves students’ capacity for knowledge retention and instills in them the virtues important in every aspect of life.
Holistic development with an extensive perspective: The university promotes a supportive community and values diversity with a global perspective.
Free Admission Counseling