UNIVERSITY OF HEC MONTREAL
HEC Montreal Info
HEC Montreal is a Canadian Business School in Montreal, Canada. It was founded in 1907 and is the first established management school in Canada. The School is affiliated to the University of Montreal. The School is also accredited AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA, UACC, and CBIE.
The School offers Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral programmes. All the programmes offered by the school is recognized nationally and internationally. Since its establishment, the university has proved its supremacy in the field of business education. It is one of the best MBA School in Canada as per many surveys conducted nationally and internationally.
Courses & Fees Offered
- Undergraduate programs:
|1.||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||90 credits|
|2.||Bachelor of Business Administration with the preparatory year (BAA)||120 credits|
|3.||Bachelor of Management (B. Gest.)||90 credits|
- Postgraduate programmes:
|1.||EMBA MC GILL – HEC Montreal (Part-Time)||1 year|
|2.||Master of Business Administration (Full time)||1 year|
|3.||Master of Management in International Arts Management (MMIAM)||1 year|
|4.||Master of Science (MSc)- Applied Financial Economics||16 -24 months|
|5.||Master of Science (MSc)- Finance||16 -24 months|
|6.||Master of Science (MSc)- Financial Engineering||16 -24 months|
|7.||Master of Science (MSc) Global Supply Chain Management||16 -24 months|
|8.||Master of Science (MSc)- International Business||16 -24 months|
|9.||Master of Science (MSc)- User Experience in a Business Context||16 -24 months|
|10.||P. Hd. in Administration||4 years|
|11.||Short Graduate Program in Business Analytics||15 credits|
|12.||Short Graduate Program in Logistics||15 credits|
|2.||MBA (Full time)||CA$ 34,000|
|3.||Master of Management in International Arts Management (MMIAM)||US$ 45,000|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
Ranking and Achievement
- The University of HEC Montreal is ranked 4th best business school in Canada and 54th in the world by KUBS Worldwide Business Research Ranking.
- The Times Higher Education Magazine has ranked the University among the top 50 universities in the world.
- MBA programs offered by the university is ranked 3rd in Canada and 30th in the world by Poets and Quants in the year 2018.
- Forbes in its Biennial ranking has ranked the university at 17th best MBA program in the world in 2017.
- Canadian Business 2016 has ranked the HEC Montreal’s MBA 3rd best in the world.
Admission Eligibility for EMBA:
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Minimum of 10 years of full-time postgraduate work experience
- Graduation degree with qualifying grades is a must.
- Fluency in English or French is required. The candidate must be fluent in oral and written English language.
- Candidate must possess natural leadership, curiosity, and thinking skills.
Admission Eligibility for MBA:
- Undergraduate degree
- At least 2 year’s full-time professional experience (doesn’t includes internships).
- Pass any one of the listed exams:-
- GMAT (minimum of 570 scores)
- GRE (score equivalent to GMAT)
- TAGE MAGE( minimum score 250)
Popular Universities In USA
Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT)
Stanford Graduate School Of Business
University of California
Booth School of Business
University of Pennsylvania