Lee Kong Chian School of Business (LKCSB) , SINGAPORE
Lee Kong Chian School of Business (Formerly SMU) Info
Singapore Management University (SMU) is a world’s renowned business school established in 2000. In 2004, the SMU was renamed as Lee Kong Chian because the Lee Foundation generously helped the University in its commencement and working.
At present, the Lee Kong Chian School of Business (LKCSB) is recognized as one of the best business School in the world and is listed among Top 10 MBA College in Singapore. The school offers various professional Undergraduate, masters and doctoral programmes. The School is affiliated to Institute of Service Excellence and Centre for Marketing Excellence. The LKCSB received accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) in 2011. LKCSB has the distinction of being one of the youngest school in the world to be accredited by EQUIS and AACSB.
Lee Kong Chian School of Business Courses & Fees
|1.||Bachelor of Business Management||4 Years|
|2.||Double Degree management programme||4- 5 years|
|3.||SUTD-SMU Dual Degree in Technology and Management||4.5 years|
|4.||Master of Business Administration (Full- time)||12 months|
|5.||Master of Business Administration (Part-Time)||18 months|
|6.||Executive MBA||12 months|
|S. No.||Programmes||Total Fee (in S$)|
|subsidized- Singapore Citizen||subsidized- Singapore Permanent Residents||subsidized -Fee for International Students||Non-subsidized Fees|
|1.||Bachelor of Business Management||12,595 /-||17,600 /-||26,450 /-||48,257 /-|
|2.||The double Degree management programme||–||–||–||–|
- Master’s programme
|S. No.||Programme||Total tuition fee ( in S$)|
|1.||Master of Business Administration (Full- time)||66,340/-|
|2.||Master of Business Administration (Part-Time)||68,480/-|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
Lee Kong Chian School of Business Ranking and Achievement
- LKCSB is ranked 1st in Asia by Finance Times for “Masters in Finance Post-experience Ranking” in 2018.
- LKCSB was Ranked 3rd in Asia by UTD Research Ranking 2018.
- The School is Ranked 9th in Asia by Finance Times for Best Executive MBA 2018.
- Master of Management programme offered by LKCSB is ranked 9th in Asia and 82nd in the global
- LKCSB was ranked 14th among Asia’s Global MBA Ranking and 49th globally by Finance Times in the year 2018.
- SMU is ranked 11th by the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) among specialist universities of the world in 2018.
- The Brigham Young University (BYU) in 2016 ranked SMU 1st in Asia for All Areas, All Disciplines.
Lee Kong Chian School of Business Admissions Eligibility
- Minimum 18 years of age by the commencement of freshman year
- Minimum 12 years of formal education
- A good score in SAT/ ACT/ IELTS/ TOEFL
- Minimum post-graduate work experience of 2 years for MBA and 10 years of extensive work experience for EMBA.
Lee Kong Chian School of Business Infrastructure/Facilities
Popular Universities In USA
Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT)
Stanford Graduate School Of Business
University of California
Booth School of Business
University of Pennsylvania