NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE - [NUS]
NUS Business School Info
NUS Business School established in 1965 is recognized as one of the top business school in Singapore. It is a part of National University of Singapore (NUS). AACSB International (Association of Advance Collegiate School of Business) has accredited NUS Business School. The School is a member of the GMAC Council, CEMS (Community of European Management Schools), Executive MBA Council and Partnership in Management (PIM).
NUS Business School has always offered a relevant and rewarding business education to potential leaders from across the world. NUS Business School is perpetually rated as one of the top business schools in the Asia Pacific region and as one of the best colleges for MBA in Singapore. The School provides unbeatable placements and also has multiple close links with other top universities for exchange programmes and joint academic collaborations.
Courses & Fees Offered
|S. No.||Programme||Duration||Total Fee (excluding tax)|
|1||Full-Time MBA||1.5 years||62,000 SGD|
|2||Part-Time MBA||24 months||62,000 GSD|
|3||Part-Time MBA||30 months||62,000 GSD|
|4||Executive MBA||15 months||100,000 GSD|
Acceptance fee of S$8,000 is payable upon acceptance of an offer which is credited towards tuition fees (for MBA Programme).
NUS Business School also offers double degree programmes which synergize the strength of two universities. The programme is intended to enhance the necessary skills to meet the challenges of the global business world.
The double degree programme offered by NUS Business School are as follows:
- NUS- HEC Paris Double Degree MBA
- NUS- Perking University Double Degree MBA
- S3 Asia MBA ( NUS- FUDAN University Korea University)
- NUS MBA- Yale Master of Advanced Management (MAM)
- NUS MBA- Master of Science (Real Estate)
- NUS MBA Double Degree with LEE KUAN YEM School of Public Policy
- NUS Ph.D. MBA
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
Ranking and Achievement
- NUS Business School is ranked #1 in Asia University Ranking 2018 by Times Higher Education.
- NUS Business School’s MBA Programme is ranked 17th in the Financial Times Global MBA ranking 2019.
- NUS Business School is ranked 7th worldwide under International two year MBA Ranking by Forbes.
- The School is ranked 18th in International MBA Ranking by Bloomberg Businessweek in 2017.
- Finance Times ranked the school at #18 in Global MBA ranking and Global EMBA Ranking in 2018.
- Quacquarelli Symonds positioned the NUS Business School at the 42nd position as Global MBA Ranking in 2018.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from the regionally accredited institute.
- A minimum score of 100 for Internet-based test in TOEFL
- A minimum score of 6.5 in IELTS
- Referee report by two professional referees is required for the completion of the application. The referee can be the current employer, previous employer or corporate clients.
- Good score in either GMAT or GRE exam is required regardless of the applicant’s academic or professional background.
- Work Experience of minimum two years full-time postgraduate mandatory for NUS MBA and a minimum 10 years for the Executive MBA programme.
Popular Universities In USA
Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT)
Stanford Graduate School Of Business
University of California
Booth School of Business
University of Pennsylvania