INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (IMT) – GHAZIABAD
Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201001
Approved By: AICTE Type: Private
Institute of Management Technology (IMT Ghaziabad) was founded in the year 1980 in the beautiful city of Ghaziabad. AACSB has accredited this Management School for its courses. The Institute offers a lush green and peaceful environment for the students. This Institute is considered one of the top Institutes of the country with good faculties and excellent administration.
The Institute aims at contributing to the development of society by nurturing the students’ leadership qualities and other essential talents.
Its main mission is to create intellectual capital in terms of research and even promote diversity and inclusion in the business world across the globe. The College also aims to promote culture of academic excellence among the Institutes of the nation.
IMT Ghaziabad Highlights
Also known as
CAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ XAT
Private – Self Financing
Lajapatrai Educational Society
IMT Ghaziabad Courses & Fees Offered
Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad (IMTG) is known to offer 6 different courses in management. All the courses are acknowledged by the government bodies and other important recognizing bodies of the nation.
All the courses that the Institute offers are mentioned below:
Post Graduate Diploma In Management Dual Country Programme (PGDM DCP)
Fees – INR 8.50 L |Full Time|2 years
Latest Admission Alert
IMT Ghaziabad Ranking and Accreditation
The following are the rankings of the Institute:
12th Overall and 4th in private
5th in private
15th overall and 6th in private
13th Overall and 5th in private
Super League 2
41 in management
Times of India
2nd in private and 4th in overall
The following are the accreditations received by the organization:
- AIU (Association of Indian Universities)
- SAQS Accreditation
- AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- NBA (National Board of Accreditation)
IMT Ghaziabad Admissions Process
Before applying for the course, candidate first needs to go through the eligibility criteria properly. The applicants need to go through the following process in order to apply for their desired course:
1. Fill Online Application Form and submit test scores:-
- Candidates are required to fill the online application form
- Details like name, date of birth, address, educational qualification, email id, personal interview venue preference, campus choice and others must be filled correctly without any mistakes.
- Experience and other related required must be also added properly.
- Test scores like XAT, CAT, GMAT or CMAT must also be included in the application form.
- Finally, after checking all the details, candidates must pay their application fees through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
2. Admission Process shortlist:-
Candidates will be shortlisted according to their
- Academic score (10th, 12th and graduation).
- Along with those applicants having experience will be given preference.
- XAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ NET (FPM course between 2019 to 2020) qualified candidates
3. Selection procedure:-
Shortlisted candidates will then be called for Interview.Based on their performance and academic career and experience final selection will be done.
4. Announcement of result
The final selected list of candidates will be published in the official website.
5. Reporting and Induction
The selected candidates then have to report in the venue with all the necessary documents and photographs along with admission fees in the given date.
- 3 years bachelor’s degree from any recognized University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- Final year students can also apply
- Students must also have registered in CAT 2020 or XAT 2021 or GMAT (between 1st January 2017 – 28th February 2021)
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 2 years of experience (one year in case of post-graduation degree)
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and work experience of 5 or more years
- CAT score (2016 – 2019) or XAT (2017 – 2020) or GMAT score after September 2015
5 year integrated master’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks
Master’s degree or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks
Professional degree like CA/ CS/ CMA
NOTE: Candidate must not be more than 45 years of age
Graduation or diploma degree with a minimum of two years of work experience
3 years of work experience in the field with a background of IT, Finance and Healthcare will be preferred.
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate from a recognized University
Bachelor’s degree with 45% marks in aggregate or equivalent from a recognized University
IMT Ghaziabad Placements
Students from PGDM (executive) have been placed as Brand Manager, CHRO, Country Head, Lead Pre-Sales, Managers, People–Operation Lead (Human Resources), Sr Associate Consultant, Sr Analyst etc. in various sectors like, BFSI, Consulting, Digital Marketing, FMCG, HR , IT, Operations Business Development,Project Management, Retail, Technology Management,and among others.
Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Statistics:-
- 46 % of the students are placed in Consulting sectors & IT domain.
- 10% of the students are placed in manufacturing sector.
- 10-15% of the students are placed in other sectors such as hospitality, BFSI, and Telecom.
- Average CTC – 14.12 LPA
- Highest CTC – 58.22 LPA
- Median CTC – 12 LPA
- Average Increment – 92.37%
- Average age – 29 years
- Average experience – 77 months
- Positions offered – Apprentice Leader, Associate Business Director , Associate Project Manager, Area Business Manager, Area Head, Business Excel Advisory Specialist, Cluster Manager, Development Coach – IL6, Development Coach – IL7, Manager, Manager Control Tower, Manager – Talent Acquisition, Project Manager, Retail Operation Manager, Sr. Manager – Enterprise Sales, Supplier Relations Lead and etc.
Sector – wise statistical placement report of students for the year 2020 are;
- 27% – IT/ ITES
- 20% – BSFI
- 13% – Consulting
- 8% – FMCG/ FMCD
- 7% – Manufacturing
- 6% – Media & Entertainment
- 5% – E- commerce
- 4% – Pharma
- 4% – Automobile
- 3% – Retail
- 3% – others (Analytics, Education and Logistics)
Dun & Bradstreet
Accenture Management Consulting
Edgeverve (Infosys Ltd)
Volvo Eicher Motors
Adani Power Ltd
Ernst & Young
J P Associate
Overview of summer internship of PGDM for the batch 2019 – 2021;
- Maximum stipend – 300000
- Average stipend – 87840
- Median stipend – 70000
Sector – wise statistical summer internship placement report of PGDM students for the year 2019 – 2021 are;
- 23% – BFSI
- 14% – FMCG/ FMCD
- 12% – Consulting
- 10% – E-Commerce
- 8% – IT/ITES
- 7% – Manufacturing
- 7% – Automobile
- 5% – Retail
- 5% – Pharma
- 5% – Media/ Entertainment
- 3% – others (Education, Services and Logistics)
- 2% – Conglomerate
Overview of summer internship of BFS for the batch 2019 – 2021;
- Maximum stipend – 240000
- Average stipend – 52800
- Median stipend – 23000
Sector – wise statistical summer internship placement report of BFS students for the year 2019 – 2021 are;
- 77% – BFSI
- 20% – Consulting
- 3% – E-commerce
IMT Ghaziabad Scholarship Offered
Institute of Management Technology (IMT) offers various types of scholarship to their full time students of PGDM program:-
1. Entry Level Scholarship:-
- Merit scholarships for candidates with high scores in Admission Tests
- Scholarships to students belonging to EWS category
- Smt. Leela Nath Memorial Scholarships for female candidates
- Candidate will only be eligible for all the scholarship only after post admission and final registration into Institute of Management Technology (IMT).
- Applicants will have to submit all the necessary documents to the college if found eligible for the scholarship program.
- If required candidate can also may be interviewed by the Scholarship committee in case of any clarifications required
- After final verification, the scholarship amount will be credited to the candidate.
- All these scholarships are applicable for 2021 – 2023 batches.
- IMT has the right to suspend and/or modify the Scholarship policy and anything related at any point of time.
- At any point of time if the scholarship committee finds any sort of false declaration of documents, then IMT will cancel the scholarship and the candidate will be expelled from the institution.
2. Mid-Program Scholarship:-
Shri Mahendra Nath Memorial Scholarship:-
- Second year students can apply for this scholarship program.
- Selections of the candidates for the scholarship will be completely based on merit.
- Scholarship amount will be 1 lakh INR.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management