Mewar University Distance Learning MBA
NH – 79 Gangrar Chittorgarh, Rajasthan-312901
Approved By: UGC Type: Private
If you are interested in this college
Mewar University Distance MBA/BBA Overview
Mewar University is a public university established by the Government of Rajasthan Act. It gained autonomy in the year 2009 and the status of a University in the year 2009 by the Government of Rajasthan. This is the only private and self financed university in Rajasthan having the main centre at Gangrar in Chittorgarh (Rajasthan).
The college is the only college in the state got accreditation by NAAC with A+ grade, approved by AICTE, New Delhi & NBA and approved by UGC New Delhi.
The Department of Management & Commerce was established in the year 2009 in Mewar University.
The college provides full time two year MBA Program .The department currently, has an intake of students studying under various courses like BBA, BBA-MBA(Integrated), BBA-LLB, B.Com(Hons) and MBA (Executive).It has put a standard in the world of management by producing quality leaders who are committed to their work. The college has fine architecture, quality faculty with well-qualified and experienced faculty members with ragging free surrounding; Mewar is set an example in the world of management studies. The institute adopts an open system in training and development of students’ personality, which is essential for managerial positions.
The department has a richly stocked library with updated journal and e-books and a well-equipped computer room. The department is located at the main building. In addition to all this it has a large auditorium and seminar hall with a seating capacity of almost 100 persons. The teaching methods adopted by the teachers is a mixture of classroom sessions, field visits, role plays, simulation games, business games and case studies. The communication and technical laboratory provides a stage for every student to share thoughts, ideas and work for the all round development of the student’s community.
A separate and clean hostel facility for both girls and boys is in the campus which is fully functional with having Wi-Fi facility .All the graduate students have received excellent job placements in reputed business and industrial organizations. As per the placement trend last year the highest package was 22 lakhs per year and in 2015 it was 23.6 lakhs per annum. The top companies are Godrej, Motorola, HDFC, ICIC, Ventura Securities, Kotak Securities, Reliance, The Times of India and Mahindra Finance etc.
Mewar University Distance MBA/BBA Programs and Specializations
|S.No||Programmes Offered||Course Duration|
|1||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA or B.B.A.)||3 Years|
|2||Bachelors in Computer Application (BCA)||3 Years|
|3||Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years|
|4||MBA – Healthcare Management||2 Years|
|5||MBA – Operation and Production Management||2 Years|
|6||MBA – Human Resource Management||2 Years|
|7||MBA – Information Technology Management||2 Years|
|8||MBA – Marketing Management||2 Years|
|9||MBA – Finance Management||2 Years|
|10||Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||3 Years|
|11||Bachelor of Arts (BA)||3 Years|
|12||Master of Arts (M.A.)||2 Years|
|13||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 Years|
Mewar University Distance MBA/BBA Admission Procedure
The start dates and finish dates of the several batch would be communicated through web site. Students should submit the admission form along with all desired documents as mentioned below :
Mandatory Documents Required for Admission –
- Duly filled Admission Form Hard Copy
- Self Attested Photocopy of Degree Certificate (for PG/MBA Program)
- Self Attested Photocopy of All year/All Semester Mark sheets
- Self Attested Photocopy of 10th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate
- Self Attested Photocopy of 12th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate
- Passport size color Photo-3 copies/or Soft Copy
- Photocopy of Govt. Photo ID Proof (e.g. Aadhaar Card, Driving License etc.)
- In Case of Name Change, need Name Change document
- Fees as per the university policy. Cheque/DD/Online Payment Receipt.
- For further details, please visit our proposed website (Admissions- Application Checklist)
Mewar University Distance MBA/PGDM/BBA Fee Structure
|S.No||Mewar University WILP Program||Duration||Revised Lump Sum Fees (From 1st Jan 2021)|
|1||MBA||2 Years||Rs. 165,144|
|2||EMBA DCP||1 Year||Rs. 139,568|
|3||B Com||3 Years||Rs. 65,000|
|4||BA||3 Years||Rs. 65,000|
|5||BBA||3 Years||Rs. 182,208|
|6||MCA||3 Years||Rs. 243,146|
|7||MCA LT||2 Years||Rs. 179,000|
|8||BCA||3 Years||Rs. 206,583|
|9||BPP + BA||3 Year and 6 Months||Rs. 173,000|
|10||BPP + B Com||3 Year and 6 Months||Rs. 173,000|
|11||BPP + BBA||3 Year and 6 Months||Rs. 196,400|
Mewar University Distance MBA/BBA Eligibility Criteria
|S.No||Programmes Offered||Admission Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA or B.B.A.)||12th pass any stream|
|2||Bachelors in Computer Application (BCA)||10+2 Passed with 45% marks having Mathematics as one of the subject|
|3||Master of Business Administration (MBA)||Any Graduate|
|4||Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||Passed with min 45% in B.Sc. with Mathematics or possessing technical degree e.g. B.Tech/ BE./ BCA/ Any Master Degree in any Subject.|
|5||Bachelor of Arts (BA)||12th pass any stream|
|6||Master of Arts (M.A.)||Any Graduate|
|7||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||12th pass any stream|
Mewar University Distance MBA/BBA Review & Ranking
- About 50% of the students got placed. The lowest salary of Rs.10,000 per month and the average salary of Rs.10,000 to 30,000 per month are offered. Reliance and Shrishivam, etc., are the top recruiters to the college.
- Mawar provides75% Tuition fee exemption to a student (1st topper) Securing more than 90% in 10+2.
- Students securing 85% and above in (10+2) are exempted from paying 25% of their tuition fee. A chair has been instituted in each department. The topper of each department is reimbursed tuition fees for one full year by the respective chair.
- General Students whose parents are economically weaker and having income less than 1 lakh per year and having 75% or more marks are eligible for 50% scholarship in tuition fees.
- One student from each department, adjudged for excellence in extra-curricular activities like sports, oratory, presentation, cultural activity etc. will be reimbursed 50% of the tuition fee.
- Malwara University is among the top educational Institutes for providing employability for the young aspiring minds