WHU – OTTO BEISHEIM SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
WHU- Otto Beisheim School of Management Info
WHU- Otto Beisheim School of Management is a leading business school in Germany located in Vallendar, Dusseldorf, North Rhine- Westphalia, Germany. The business school was established in the year 1984 by the Koblenz Chamber of Commerce. WHU according to German Law is a charitable foundation and its funding are financed through donation and its capital.
WHU- Otto Beisheim School of Management is accredited by many international accrediting bodies. These organizations are independent in their surveys and are recognized worldwide. The School is one of the limited few business schools to achieve this accreditation. It is accredited by the EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA).
The School offers multiple programmes ranging from Bachelor to Doctoral in the area of business and management. The degree offered by WHU is very prestigious as it is from the leading business school in Germany.
WHU- Otto Beisheim School Courses
WHU- Otto Beisheim School of Management offers numerous bachelor, master, executive and doctoral programmes which are designed by the experts to enable maximum benefit to the students.
The list of programmes offered by the school are listed as following:
|1||Bachelor in International Business Administration (BSc)||Three years|
|2||Master of Management||21 months|
|3||Master in Finance||17 months or 21 months|
|4||Master in Entrepreneurship||17 months or 21 months|
|5||Master in Business Administration (MBA) (Full Time)||12 months|
|6||Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Part-Time)||2 years|
|7||The Kellogg- WHO Executive MBA program||21 months|
|8||Doctoral Program||3 to 5 years|
|9||MBA European Summer Program||48 academic hours|
WHU- Otto Beisheim School Courses Fees
|1||Bachelor in International business Administration (BSc)||€ 10,550|
|2||Master of Management||€ 21,600|
|3||Master in Finance||€ 21,600 for 17months and € 26,800 for 21 months program|
|4||Master in Entrepreneurship||€ 21,600 for 17months and € 26,800 for 21 months program|
|5||Master in Business Administration (MBA) (Full Time)||€ 39,000|
|6||Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Part-Time)||€ 42,000|
|7||The Kellogg- WHO Executive MBA program||€ 89,000|
|8||Doctoral Program||€ 4,000 per semester|
|9||MBA European Summer Program||€ 469|
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
WHU- Otto Beisheim School Ranking and Achievement
- WHU- Otto Beisheim School of Management is ranked 1st best Global Executive MBA program in Germany by the Finance Times. The executive MBA program is also categorized among the top tier programs globally.
- The Economist in its 2018 ranking publication has ranked the Executive MBA offered by the WHU at the 1st rank in Germany and 3rd rank worldwide.
- The Financial Times has recognized the Master of Management program offered by the school as the best in Germany and 7th worldwide.
- Master of Management was also ranked 1 in Germany and 3rd in worldwide by the Economist in its 2017 ranking.
WHU- Otto Beisheim School Admissions Eligibility
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- At least two years of post-graduation work experience (eight years for Executive MBA)
- Recommendation letter from supervisor or professor
- Minimum 600 marks in GMAT
- Minimum 100 IBT in TOEFL
WHU- Otto Beisheim School Infrastructure/Facilities
Popular Universities In USA
Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT)
Stanford Graduate School Of Business
University of California
Booth School of Business
University of Pennsylvania