Indian School of Business Management (ISBM), Chhattisgarh
Nawapara (Kosmi), Block & Tehsil- Chhura,, Gariyaband, Chhattisgarh 493996
Approved By: AICTE Type: Public
If you are interested in this college
ISBM Executive MBA Overview
The Indian School of Business Management and Administration (ISBM) is one of the premier institutions for business management. ISBM was started in the year 1992 as one of the finest institutions in India. ISBM aims to expose the best of International Management principles, practice and management function to the students. The institute is the first bearer of a globally assured mark for “Quality Education” in the education sector. ISBM is known for its best Executive MBA program in India. The management programs offered by the institute demands intellectual maturity, strength and willingness to work hard in various aspects of business management.
Ranked Among Top Ten Distance Learning Business Schools
New Delhi House Near Barakhamba Road Metro Station, Connaught Place, Delhi, 110001.
Membership and accreditations
Number of courses
8 programs 100+ specializations
Type of courses offered
Online application and submission to the ISBM Centre
Merit-Based And Top Rank Holders
HP, McAfee, Capgemini, amazon.com, Sharekhan, flipkart.com, Dr. Reddy’s Foundation, Vatika, Fullerton India, Fashion You, Amdocs, WIPRO, TATA Motors, bajaj fincorp., McKinsey, BCG, Pahul, Coke, IBM, Novartis, Walmart, Deloitte, Cargill, Luxottica, Dalberg, HSBC, Magma HDI, Dabur are the top recruiters.
Highest salary (2020)
20 lacs P.A.
Average salary (2020)
4.5 Lacs P.A.
Mode of education
Online/offline/regular/ full time/ part time
Mode of application
ISBM Executive MBA Programs Offered
Working professionals can grab the opportunity to get admission in Executive programs/ certificates
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Operation Management
- Product Management
- Brand Management
- Event Management
- Business Administration
- Banaking Management
- Construction Management
- General Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Retail Management
- International Business
- Project Management
- Material Management
- Total Quality Management
- Personnel Management
- Education Mangement
- Information Technology
- Hospital Administration
ISBM Executive MBA Admission Procedure
- The interested candidates can apply for the course online or by downloading the application form available at the official website.
- The candidates are required to fill up the online application form correctly by entering relevant details.
- The candidates are required to pay the fees online through a debit/credit card, net banking, PayTM, PayPal.
- The candidates are required to verify the details and submit the application form.
- The candidates can also download the form for reference use.
- Indian School of Business Management and Administration also offers direct admission to the students.
- The candidates are selected based on their academic performance for direct admission
- The candidates are required to submit the application form along with the documents.
- After submission of the application form, the candidates are required to pay the fees through a credit/debit card, cheque, cash, demand draft, or any other payment mode.
- A cheque or DD must be drawn in favour of “Indian School of Business Management & Administration” payable at Mumbai.
- Attested photocopies of your marks scorecard
- Photo (2 copies)
- Work experience letter
- Personal details
ISBM Executive MBA Fee Structure
FEES IN RS
EXECUTIVE MBA (India)
35900 INR (2 years)
EXECUTIVE MBA ( Other than India)
2100 USD (2 years)
ISBM Executive MBA Admission Important Dates 2021
The application will be available on the official website on
1st week of January
Last date of submission of application form
Last week of July
Candidates shortlisted for the G.D. & P.I. will be notified on
2nd week of August
GD& PI will be held
Final results of the selected candidates will be declared on
ISBM Executive MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should have Graduation and 3 year work Experience
ISBM Executive MBA Scholarships Offered
ISBM offers scholarships to meticulous students for their hazel free academic process. The following are the programmes that it offers:
Amount (in INR)
(Percentile Score in CAT/XAT)
- The selection committee shall decide the eligibility of the candidate to receive the scholarship.
- Candidates with CGPA “A” grade, maintained till the end of the first trimester, will be able to avail of the scholarship for further years.
- The decision of the scholarship committee members shall be binding and final.
- 50 % of the scholarship availed will be given out by the end of the first year and the next 50 % by the end of the second year. Scholarship Committee’s decision is final and binding on all applicants.
ISBM Executive MBA Review & Ranking
- “Best University in Chhattisgarh” by the Honorable CM of Chhattisgarh, Shri Bhupesh Baghel.
- “Best Upcoming University” Global Award 2019 by Auropath.
- “Certificate of Excellence” by Dr. Vinod Kumar Bhardwaj, State Nodal Officer, Innovations & Skill Development Programmes, Department of College Education, Government of Rajasthan on the occasion of 11th Higher Education & Human Resource Conclave, Pune.
- “MOST EMERGING UNIVERSITY 2018” by Hon. Ex-Chief Minister of Uttarakhand State by “Shri Harish Rawat” at New Delhi.
- “Best Upcoming University” by Shri Purushottam Rupala, Hon’ble Minister of Agriculture and Panchayati Raj at World Education Summit in association with #IndiaToday Group on 27th April 2018.