Top 10 Online MBA Colleges In Kerala
Kerala, is a state on India’s southwest coast. It is a small state, making up about 1% of the nation’s total land area. About 360 miles (580 km) of Kerala’s coastline, which stretches along the Malabar Coast, is wide, varying from 20 to 75 miles (30 to 120 km). Mahe, a section of Puducherry’s territory on the northwest coast, Karnataka (previously Mysore) to the north, Tamil Nadu to the east, and the Arabian Sea to the south and west encircle it. Thiruvananthapuram serves as the capital (Trivandrum). How beautiful to know and imagine a place like this. Now, what if we told you that you can get access to quality education in Kerala that too for pursuing a professional course like an MBA in an Online mode of education? Want to know how? Have a look at this blog and get to know more about the Online MBA Colleges in Kerala.
Table of Contents
Reason to choose an Online MBA in Kerala
When getting an opportunity to get admission to an Top Online MBA in Kerala, the first question every candidate has is why should a candidate choose an Online MBA when you can get a regular or a full-time MBA. here are the benefits of getting an Online MBA in Kerala.
1. Affordability: One of the course’s key characteristics is how reasonably priced it is. MBA programs frequently cost more than other types of programs. The majority of MBA programs are offered online. The purchase price is Rs 10,000.
2. Freedom: Online courses offer a great deal more learning flexibility than traditional curriculums. Instruction is given to students in the convenience of their own homes. This allows them to work and learn at the same time.
3. Diversity: Every company needs employees who are flexible and respectful of others’ differences. Interpersonal abilities are more highly regarded in the workplace than technical ones. When taking online courses, students from all over the world join together.
4. Recorded lectures: Candidates gain from using recorded lectures because they can utilize them to go over material they missed in the future. They can keep anything, even the recordings of their doubt sessions.
5. E-mentorship: Candidates will often receive online mentorship sessions to address their concerns regarding the course. As a result, they can get assistance throughout the lectures.
6. Improvement of self-learning abilities: Candidates will receive study materials to aid them in conducting independent research. The self-study support materials contain worksheets, assignments, and other essential study tools for the students.
Online MBA Courses in Kerala
An online Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree provides management training for aspiring students and working professionals to achieve better career opportunities. Compared to a regular college degree, visibility gained through an internet platform has a wider audience. You can select from a variety of cutting-edge electives to focus on and pick up skills that are useful in the job market. Our online MBA programs in Kerala will equip you with the skills necessary to lead successfully in today’s dynamic society.
Online MBA Specializations in Kerala
- MBA in Digital Marketing
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Data Analytics
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Strategy
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Risk Management
- MBA in Operations
- MBA in Rural Management
- MBA in Agri-Business
- MBA in Family Business
- MBA in Healthcare Management
Online MBA Admission Procedure in Kerala
Several colleges and organizations may accept students into their Top online MBA Learning programs on the basis of merit.
- Additionally, certain schools and universities could conduct their own entrance tests. Even though some students might bring up the tests, enrollment is at the student’s expense. The prerequisites for applying to an online MBA program are listed below for those who are interested.
- Candidates must submit an application at the CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, or SNAP websites in order to sit for one of the online MBA admission exams.
- They must invest a lot of time in their studies in order to ace the online MBA admission exams.
- For the Online MBA, online exams are typical. It is crucial to confirm the reliability and security of the student’s internet connection.
- The test results of candidates must be at least as good as the projected cut-off.
- Universities that offer online MBA programs in management require applicants to submit their applications and exam results.
- Those who are assigned to the college should finish the application process.
- Payment is required for both the charge and the necessary documents.
Online MBA Eligibility criteria in Kerala
To be qualified for admission to an online MBA learning program in India, there are minimal requirements. That is, the applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 50% and a Bachelor’s degree in the preferred profession. In addition, in order to be considered for admission to an online MBA program, the applicant must have passed one of the national aptitude or entrance exams.
Let’s examine the different requirements that various institutions have.
- Some universities in Kerala may accept scores from the XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test), CAT (Common Aptitude Test), MAT (Management Aptitude Test), CMAT (Common Management Aptitude Test), SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test), as well as additional national entrance tests.
- The applicant must be in possession of a degree from a reputable, authorized university.
- Candidates may submit an application during their last year of study for online MBA programs.
- Candidates in the general category must receive at least 50% of the total points.
- Candidates for the sc/st category needed final-year test results of at least 45%.
- If the applicant had prior experience in the chosen specialism, it would be easier to get permission.
- There are no age restrictions for online MBA programs.
- A candidate must pass the entrance exam in order to be admitted to an online MBA program.
Best Online MBA Colleges in Kerala
Online MBA Courses in Kerala is a part-time Master of Business Administration program that was created especially for students who wanted to study business administration without having to put their existing obligations on hold. Most students work or participate in other paid activities to pay for their MBA tuition. An online MBA in Kerala college in India gives students the opportunity to study at the best institutions worldwide, unlike a traditional MBA, which restricts students to nearby colleges. By interacting with kids from diverse nations, states, and localities, pupils can develop their confidence. They can benefit from their life experiences while also having access to renowned professors and business professionals. Students can easily connect with their academic mates.
Students can now use electronic gadgets to learn and develop their talents. We provide online MBA programs from reputable Indian institutes like Suresh Gyan Vihar University. You can choose the MBA specialization you desire from a variety of specialties that are offered. The cost of an online MBA program in Kerala is also marginally less than the cost of a conventional MBA program because other costs, such as those associated with housing, transport, and relocation, are forgone.
The qualifying requirements for enrolling in an online MBA program in Kerala vary depending on the university. Students must possess a graduation degree from a university accredited by the UGC and the AICTE in any discipline.
List of the Top 10 MBA Colleges In Kerala
Institute of Management Technology, Kerala
Lovely Professional University
UGC, DEB, BCI
Indira Gandhi National Open University
University of Calicut
Sikkim Manipal University
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
Symbiosis School of Online and Digital Learning
University of Kerala
The Journal of Indian History, a renowned publication in the region, has been published by the university since 1946. A respected journal in a similar vein is the International Journal of Kerala Studies. The University has been listed by the University Grants Commission as one of the 26 institutions chosen to promote India Studies by international students.
Over 112 security features and a hologram are used on university degree certificates to prevent counterfeiting. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council have given the University an A++ rating. The executive body of the university, the Syndicate, as well as the university’s governing bodies, the Senate, and the Academic Council, all include student representation. Since 1939, the University Union has been a vital part of campus life.
Institute of Management Technology, Kerala
In just ten years, the Co-operative Academy of Professional Education (CAPE) has successfully established nine engineering colleges, one business school, a finishing school, and a hospital in Kerala to produce professionals of the highest caliber in the fields of engineering, medicine, and management. A collective educational project known as CAPE is carried out in the state’s cooperative sector and is autonomously governed by Kerala’s Department of Co-operation. The Ex-officio Chairman of the CAPE Charitable Society is the Hon. The Chief Minister of Kerala and the Chairman of the Board of Governors is the Hon. Minister for Cooperation.
One of the largest residential universities in Southern Asia, Annamalai University is situated in Chidambaram—the Adobe of the Cosmic Dancer Lord Nataraj and has a campus that spans approximately 1000 acres. It contains 49 academic departments and 10 faculties.
A “university” in the real sense of the word, Annamalai University has been supporting a cohesive ecosystem of education by providing a variety of programs under one roof. Being a unitary, multi-faculty institution, Annamalai University has developed a time-tested system of administration to ensure the continuous exchange of teaching-learning, limitless development of research and innovation, and selfless extension of service to society.
Lovely Professional University
Because Lovely Professional University fulfilled its standards for offering top-notch education, the UGC-DEB approved it. The Indian government established the University Grants Commission as a statutory body to uphold the requirements for higher education in India. The globe recognizes and accepts all of the courses that are provided by institutions with UGC recognition. A wise decision is LPU Online Learning. Inquiring as to why?
Students can easily travel from the LPU campus to bus stops, railway stations, and airports. The LPU campus is close to the university and is accessible by both road and train on the Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. the university is still one of the Best Online MBA colleges in Kerala
Indira Gandhi National Open University, Kerala
On November 17, 1988, the IGNOU Regional Center in Cochin was founded to offer Online and distance education in the State of Kerala and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. With a significant increase in the number of students enrolled in the university’s various academic programs, IGNOU’s operations in the area have grown throughout the years.
The jurisdiction over the three southern districts of the State—Kollam, Pathanamthitta, and Thiruvananthapuram was given to the Regional Centre, Trivandrum, with its inception in the year 2009. A second regional center was later formed in 2011 at Vatakara in Kozhikode and it was given authority over four northern districts, including Kasaragod, Kannur, Kozhikode, and Wayanad.
In Kerala, India, there is a private research university known as Amity University, Noida. The Uttar Pradesh State Legislature approved a statute establishing it in 2005, and it is frequently referred to as Amity University Uttar Pradesh and Amity University Delhi NCR. The University Grants Commission has accredited the institution, which has an “A+” rating from the NAAC. Amity University offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs both on campus and online. One of the most well-known online programs is the Amity Online MBA. It also includes campuses in India in addition to campuses abroad in New York, London, Dubai, and Singapore.
University of Calicut
The University of Calicut (UoC), the second university to be founded in Kerala, is the largest university there in terms of its size, associated colleges, and degrees granted. It was founded in 1968. With the motto “Nirmaya Karmana Sree,” which means “prosperity will be generated through pure actions,” the university has been able to overcome all obstacles and has become the largest Kerala-based residential university with 406 affiliated colleges and 34 post-graduate departments. The university serves the educational needs and aspirations of the youth in the Malabar region, which includes some of the state’s educationally backward districts.
Sikkim Manipal University
The Sikkim Manipal University was established with the fundamental goals of enhancing the close relationship between education and skill development, transforming the youth of Sikkim into educated, employable, and employable individuals who are capable of utilizing a variety of opportunities both inside and outside of Sikkim. Additionally, this will increase the number of work options for our kids, addressing the state’s rising unemployment rate.
In 1995, Sikkim Manipal University was founded. It is the region’s first government-private project. The University Grants Commission and the Government of India have both authorized SMUs. It is the first Public Private Partnership (PPP) for higher education and healthcare services ever established in the nation.
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
The Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, one of the best business schools, was established by the Indian government to create the next generation of business leaders via teaching, learning, consulting, research, and innovation. On a total area of approximately 112.5 acres, IIM Kozhikode is situated on two hillocks in the Kunnamangalam Area of Kerala’s historic city of Calicut. The growth story of IIM Kozhikode, which was founded in 1996 as the country’s fifth IIM, comprises more than simply numbers; it also features some amazingly creative efforts that have raised the bar for other institutions in the country.
The Institute boasts the broadest selection of academic programs in the field of management education, is now on a strong growth trajectory, and regularly introduces noteworthy improvements to program design and its delivery.
Symbiosis School of Online and Digital Learning (SSODL)
SSODL, or Symbiosis School of Online and Digital Learning, is a distinguished affiliate of Symbiosis International (Deemed University). Symbiosis International (SIU), which is acknowledged as a university, includes SSODL in its organization. SIU has received an accreditation grade of “A” from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
SSODL was founded in 2022 with the goal of empowering students to take full use of digital opportunities. All the SSODL courses are recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). The online courses offered by Symbiosis include MBA, BBA, BCA, M.Sc., and many others. The All India Council for Technical Education has granted SSODL accreditation (AICTE). There are diploma and certificate programs offered by SSODL in addition to the full-time degree programs.
Ques. Is an MBA from Kerala University earned online legitimate?
Ans. Yes, the Distance Education Bureau and the University Grants Commission both acknowledge the University of Kerala’s school of Online learning.
Ques. What structure does the Online MBA have?
Ans. Sessions are used to deliver the Online MBA. Each fall, spring, and summer semester has two sessions. Two core courses and two or more electives will be offered throughout each session.
Ques. Is an Online MBA Accepted worldwide?
Ans. Yes, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business has accredited the Eller Online MBA program at the University of Arizona (AACSB). This has been the leading accrediting body for business schools since 1916, making ensuring they deliver top-notch instruction.
Ques. Do I have to travel to the campus?
Ans. No, the course is entirely online. However, we do encourage our online students to attend professional seminars and networking events on campus and do invite them to come in person when they can. Convocation is open to everyone, who can use it to recognize and celebrate their achievements.
Top Online Colleges In India
Top Online MBA Colleges
News and Updates
Top MBA Colleges