Top 10 Online MCA Colleges in India
Online master in computer application is the course that helps its students to make their careers in computer and IT domain companies, we can say it is a field of promise. This degree has a wide scope both in Government and private sector as well.
This three-year degree provides all the information about computers and guides them to the most logical implementation of the knowledge to generate regular health income. The course online MCA is designed keeping in mind the theoretical as well as practical aspects of the course. Online MCA courses provide convenience to students. Also, the employers promote the current employees to get a higher degree of MCA as it improves the skills and knowledge base of the students.
Online MCA is the perfect course for working candidates, especially those who are working in an IT company, this course will work as a booster in their corporate career because the online MCA gives a degree along with the knowledge to working professionals that will increase the value of resume every of every professional.
Table of Contents
The Key Highlight for Online MCA
- Online MCA is one of the greatest post-graduate degrees available, allowing them to expand their skills and advance their careers.
- The online MCA programme lasts two years and is separate into six semesters. Online MCA programmes will provide you with extensive knowledge of the computer industry, allowing you to prosper.
- For students who wish to acquire a degree while working, an online learning programme is the best option. Online and distance MCA programmes will provide you with extensive knowledge of the computer industry, allowing you to prosper.
- To apply for the online MCA course, the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in computer applications as well as mathematics as a subject.
Latest Admission Alert
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (IMT), GHAZIABAD
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG
Online MCA Eligibility:
Every university has its own eligibility criteria for online MCA that differ from university to university, but here we have mentioned the generalized eligibility criteria which are compulsory for online MCA courses.
- Firstly and most importantly The candidate must have completed the BCA degree or any other degree in a computer science course
- Second, the candidate must have taken mathematics in class 10+2 as a compulsory subject.
Why Choose an Online MCA Course?
The answer to the question of why to choose online MCA courses? MCA is a three-year postgraduate degree designed for students who want to go deeper into the field of computer application development using the latest programming languages. This master’s degree is suitable for those looking to further their app development career by developing an advanced technical foundation while working with cutting-edge technology. Sunstone has tailored this course to address the growing demand for skilled IT professionals.
Students will obtain a greater understanding of topics such as systems design, computer networks, application software development, system administration, database administration, web design and development, data mining, and so on while taking this course.
The main reasons are:-
- Great career option for the ever-changing IT industry
- Exploring multiple job profiles.
- Never going out of demand
- Getting jobs in a leading firm.
Top online MCA colleges in India
In this blog, the Top online MCA colleges in India are mentioned and all the details about those colleges:-
1. Amity University
Amity University, known as the first private university to receive significant global recognition, is a place of virtue for many. Thousands of students have been successfully place in high-level corporate positions, and many successful entrepreneurs have emerge from the university.
- Eligibility: Graduation in any field is require, in addition to 10 and 10+2.
2. Chandigarh University:
Chandigarh University is the top-ranked university in North India and a NAAC A+ institution. The NAAC has accredited Chandigarh University as the sole private university in North India and has an A+ grade. The MCA programme at Chandigarh University lasts for two years and is spilt into four semesters.
- The fee for Chandigarh University’s online MCA is Rs. 57,800.
3. ICFAI University
ICFAI University provides online MCA and MCA Lateral Entry programmes with an up-to-date curriculum. ICFAI’s MCA is the Best in today’s faster-growing IT world. It is one of the few online Universities that offer an MCA with a Lateral Entry option.
- ICFAI charges a fees of 204000 for MCA.
4. IGNOU (Indira Gandhi national open university)
Online MCA is one of 150 programmes offered by IGNOU, the world’s and India’s largest online Learning University. IGNOU is India’s sole central university that provides The MCA programme at IGNOU attempts to build a coding mindset in professionals who apply to the programme. IGNOU’s three-year online MCA programme is divided into two semesters. The programme accepts applications during two admission periods.
The first admission cycle begins in January, while the second cycle begins in July. The MCA curriculum is offer in semesters. Employers regard the course as one of the best in online learning.
- The entire cost of the IGNOU online MCA programme is Rs. 72000.
5. Sikkim Manipal University
Sikkim Manipal University is one of India’s most popular academies, with good placement records and outstanding student housing facilities. The course lasts three years or six semesters and will be complete either online or on campus.
6. Jaipur National University (JNU)
Jaipur National University, a young university formed in 2007, has accomplished much in a short period of time, including NAAC Grade “A” certification. A renowned daily named the university one of the top 30 private universities in India.
7. Bangalore University
Bangalore University is yet another state-run university on our list. Bangalore University offers one of the most prestigious online MCA programmes. The University is a UGC-DEB-approved institution, and the MCA here provides a substantial level of current knowledge. Students at Bangalore University have access to an e-library, which features videos and books uploaded to help with supplementary knowledge growth outside of the academic subject.
- Bangalore University charges a fee of Rs. 42,800.
8. Annamalai University
Annamalai University, founded in 1920, has been a pioneer in delivering education to students from all over the world. The university is in South India and is ranked between 800-1000 in the 2018 Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Eligibility: Graduation in any field is require, as well as 10 and 10+2 grades totalling at least 55%.
9. Suresh Gyan Vihar University
Suresh Gyan Vihar University is NAAC Grade “A” accredited and serves a diverse student body. The only private university in Rajasthan has been known for its fruitful efforts to improve both academic and student infrastructure. The three-year programme is available in both full-time and online learning formats.
- Eligibility: Graduation in any field is required, as well as 10 and 10+2 with at least 40% aggregate.
10. University of Mumbai
The University of Mumbai’s Institute of online and Open Online Learning provides this postgraduate degree programme. The university is a state university that has approval by the UGC and the DEB. To apply for an online MCA programme at the University of Mumbai, you must first pass the Mumbai University Entrance Exam. When there are only a few spots available in the online MCA programme, you can tell how prestigious the course is.
- The fee for the University of Mumbai’s online MCA programme is Rs. 50,625.
Top Online MCA College Admission Process
Every college has its own admission process for online MCA but here is a detailed explanation of the generalized procedure of the Best Online MCA college in India.
- To apply for the application form, the candidate must go to the college’s official website.
- Candidates must read all of the required information before filling out the application form.
- Incomplete and erroneous information on the application form will result in an immediate rejection.
- The application fee and entrance exam price can be paid online or in person.
- The candidate will receive an admission confirmation notification via email or SMS.
Ques. Which university is best for the MCA?
Ans. Here are some universities that are best for MCA online/online learning courses:-
- JamiaHamdard University
- University of Delhi
- Anna Malai University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Jaipur National University
- Amity University
Ques. Is online MCA equal to regular MCA?
Ans. As per the norm of UGC, an MCA online/distance degree is equal to a regular MCA if the university is AICTE, UGC-DEB approved.
Ques. Is there any entrance examination for taking admission to MCA online/distance learning programs?
Ans. There is no entrance examination to get enroll in MCA online learning course. You have to have just a minimum percentage in graduation to get enrolled in MCA online learning.
For more updates about blogs and news visit our page umeacademy.com or Umeacademy YouTube channel
Top Online Colleges In India
News and Updates
Latest Admission Updates
Top MBA Colleges
Top B.Tech Colleges
Top Distance MBA Colleges