Top 10 Online MCom Colleges In India
The Online M.com program offers a master’s degree in commerce with a concentration in advanced banking and trade. The M.Com degree has become one of India’s most popular choices for B.Com graduates because it provides enhanced business and management experience, which is required to operate effectively for enterprises and organizations.
The course has a broad business curriculum and can pave the way for future academics in the fields of research, instruction, and academia. You can achieve great success in the business world if you have a master’s degree in online M.com. In addition, many universities offer the M.com course to all graduates.
You may become perplexed if we discuss the universities that offer the M.com course via online education because there are hundreds of options available to you throughout India.
It is critical to understand the top Indian colleges that offer online M.com courses. In this blog, we will list the Top 10 online M.com Colleges in India that offer an M.com.
You can look at the college descriptions and requirements for the M.com course. By the end of this article, you will know everything there is to know about the best online learning M.com colleges in India.
Table of Contents
Admission Process for Online M.com in India
To be considered for online MCOM admission in the open and online modes, applicants must follow the online and offline admission procedures outlined below.
Online Admission Process for MCom Online Education
- Visit the MCom DDE admissions college or facility.
- For online admission to the 2022-2023 school year, click the symbol.
- Create an MCom admissions account using the required information.
- Return to the website for admissions.
- Enter your username and password to gain access to the admissions account.
- All MCOM DDE requirements must be met.
- Upload a passport-size photo of yourself, your signature, test results, and diplomas.
- Check the completed form before making a payment.
- Pay the MCOM fee with a debit/credit card or through online banking.
- Please keep the receipt for the purpose of submitting the form and making payment.
Procedures for Admission to Online MCom programs
- Visit the university or college and fill out an application.
- Read the instructions on the form.
- Complete the application form’s personal, educational, communication, and declaration sections.
- Attach a recent passport-size photo as a cover to the application.
- Attestation application and other necessary documents
- Bind papers and forms together.
- Please contact the admissions office and bring all necessary documentation.
- Document verification and payment
- Obtain a receipt as proof of submission of the MCOM form.
M.com Entrance Exam
The results of the entrance exam determine M.Com Admission, some universities administer the test online, while others administer it on the college’s campus. To pass the college entrance exam, students must achieve a high exam ranking. The DUET, OUCET, and AUCET are three important entrance exams, and their results will be used to determine a student’s eligibility for college admission.
Qualifications for an online -learning M.Com. course
The following are the requirements for the online M.Com. all colleges accept the program Students can fulfill the following qualifications:-
- Students must have completed their graduation or an equivalent degree from a commercial background in order to be eligible for an online M.Com course.
- The average grade at graduation should be at least 50%.
- Several colleges may hold M.Com online entrance exams to admit students to their M.Com online courses.
- Master of commerce Graduates from other fields are also welcome to participate in the online education program.
List of Top 10 Online M.Com Colleges in India
As previously stated in the blog, there are many colleges and universities that offer the M.com course to various students and working professionals.
The best Indian universities that offer M.com degrees online are listed below. You can learn more about these universities and apply to any of them based on your qualifications and financial situation.
Here are the Top 10 M.com online learning universities in India:
1. Jain university- Jain Online, a reputable university, has received approval from the University Grants Commission. Jain University was founded as a business in 2009, and it was designated as a “Deemed-to-be University” in 2012. The university offers online undergraduate and graduate courses across the country. Because the institution has UGC approval and is NAAC-accredited with an A grade, Jain Online’s courses are accepted globally.
Individuals with a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from Jain are eligible for the Master of Commerce degree. Accounting and Finance, International Finance, and Professional Accounting and Finance are all specialties available to candidates at Jain as online M.Com courses. With Jain’s online M.Com course, you can prepare for prestigious careers in banks and other financial institutions, among other places.
Jain Online MCA Eligibility: Master of Computer Application is a two-year postgraduate program with specializations in Computer Science & IT, Full Stack Development, Data Science, Cloud Computing, and Artificial Intelligence.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% for reserved categories).
- Candidates in their final year of studies may also apply.
2. IGNOU(Indra Gandhi national open university)- The Indira Gandhi National Open University was unquestionably one of India’s first open universities. IGNOU became the country’s first national open university in 1985. IGNOU offers a large number of undergraduate and graduate courses. After being admitted to the IGNOU, students receive an additional benefit in terms of course duration flexibility. The courses are also reasonably priced and accessible. IGNOU is the school of choice for all working adults and students who are unable to attend traditional classes due to time constraints. The M.com online education program at IGNOU costs Rs. 11,000 per year.
What Are the Advantages of Pursuing an M.Com through IGNOU Online Education?
- IGNOU offers over 227 courses as well as over 30 Master’s degree programs, including a Master’s in Commerce (M.Com).
- IGNOU offers both M.Com and B.Com programs, allowing students to earn both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in Commerce at the same time. There are several significant advantages to earning an online M.Com from IGNOU:
The programme teaches students about commerce and business in depth.
- Study materials are available through IGNOU education portals such as eGyankosh and the IGNOU e-content mobile app.
- The M.Com degree is recognized and valued around the world.
- IGNOU offers an affordable online M.Com program.
- Both Hindi and English versions of the program are available.
- M.Com students can receive placement assistance from the university.
3. Chandigarh University- Chandigarh University is now known as a reputable institution of higher learning in the field of online learning. A new university was established in Chandigarh in 2012. The main campus of this university is in the state of Punjab. Chandigarh University has received an A+ rating from NAAC and has also received UGC-DEB approval. It has been ranked under numerous headings. M.com online learning costs Rs. 11,450 per year.
Chandigarh Distance M.Com. Eligibility Criteria
- Once you have decided to enroll in the distance M.com course, you must ensure that you meet the course’s eligibility requirements. Here, we list the eligibility requirements for the distance M.com course, which is used in almost all universities. Students can review the following eligibility requirements:
- To be eligible for a distance M.Com course, students must have completed their graduation or an equivalent degree in a commercial field.
- At the graduation level, the average grade point average should be at least 50%.
- Students with degrees in other fields are also eligible for the M.Com distance program.
4. Jaipur national university- Jaipur National University was founded in 2007 and has made significant advances in online learning. It is one of the best colleges in the country, and students seeking admission to M.com online education programs are increasingly choosing it. JNU has successfully maintained its reputation as one of the best universities in India that offers a variety of regular and online courses. The cost of the online -learning M.com program is Rs. 39,000
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in 10 + 2 + 3 years from a recognized university/institution, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates must have at least a 50% aggregate mark in their graduation (45% for reserved categories).
Additional requirements for international candidates
- Candidates who have completed their 10+2 or graduate-level education outside of India must present a certificate of equivalence issued by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates with NRE, PIO status, residing outside India, and/or who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students and are eligible to pursue MUJ’s online degree programs. All such candidates seeking admission will be charged an international fee for the respective degrees and may be required to submit documents such as a CV, address proof, valid PR card, and passport copy.
5. Tamil Nadu Open University- Tamil Nadu Open University is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded in 2002 and is affiliated with the Open University of Tamil Nadu. TNOU, Chennai offers 96 courses in 13 categories, including Arts, Management, Science, IT, Vocational, Law, Architecture, Medical, and Paramedical, in addition to 14 degrees such as BBA, BA, BSc, B.Com, M.Com, and many more. The M.com online course costs Rs. 3,000.
6. Netaji Subhas Open University- Netaji Subhas Open University’s name is unmistakably among the Top 10 Universities offering online M.com programs. The campus of the Netaji Subhas Open University is in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It was established in 1997 and is affiliated with Netaji Subhas Open University. It is UGC accredited. The National School of Open University (NSOU) in Kolkata offers 18 courses in three areas: vocational, management, and information technology, as well as three degrees: certificate, MHRDM, and M.Com. The abbreviation for M.com. An Rs. 15,200 online learning programme is required.
Important key points
- An applicant may only apply to one bachelor’s degree program.
- The application forms are available for download from the NSOU’s official website, “bdp.wbnsouadmissions.com.”
- The fee must be paid at any Allahabad Bank branch using the pre-printed challan obtained during online submission.
- Candidates are advised to bring a photocopy of their admission form that has been signed and stamped by the person attending their Study center, as well as all necessary documents, including a copy of the bank’s challan.
- Students with BPP or vocational backgrounds can purchase the prospectus for INR 150 directly from study centers.
7. Shri Venkateshwara University- Shri Venkateshwara University, based in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India, is one of the best online learning institutions. It was established in 1954, is affiliated with Sri Venkateswara University, and has NAAC and MHRD accreditation. SVU in Tirupati offers 13 courses in 5 different streams (IT, Business and Banking, Arts, Science, and Management) and 7 different degrees (B.Com, MS, MA, M.Com, and MBA). The SVU campus is 1000 acres in size. The abbreviation for M.com. An Rs. 27,500 online learning programme is required.
Key SVU Distance M.Com Highlights
- SV University is a UGC-DEB-accredited institution.
- The university is NAAC accredited due to its well-equipped campus and well-organized facilities.
- The distance M.Com program at SV University lasts at least two years.
- Students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any field, particularly B.Com, from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
- A distance M.Com opens the door to jobs in large corporations as an Accountant, Senior Accountant Executive, Cashier, Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, and so on.
- The university’s campus is in the Amroha district of Uttar Pradesh, in the Gajraula district.
- The university offers both UG and PG programs in addition to distance learning.
- Students can enroll in any distance course simply by registering on the official website of SVU.
8. JECRC- JECRC University is next on the list and is regarded as one of the best online M.com institutions. It has a reputation as one of the top ten online colleges offering master’s degrees in business. For many years, JECRC University’s work has been highly regarded in the field of online learning, earning it recognition as one of the top online universities. JECRC received a favorable NAAC accreditation rating. NAAC accredited JECRC with a favorable grade. There is a cost of Rs. 40,000 for an M.com online degree program.
JECRC Distance Education’s Highlights
- JECRC is a NAAC-accredited distance university that is approved by the UGC-DEB.
- In addition, JECRC is a member of the Association of India Universities.
- Provides undergraduate distance education in BBA, B.Com, and BCA.
- MBA and M.CA are both postgraduate distance learning programs.
- All UG and PG courses are approved by the UGC-DEB.
- The JECRC, with over 400 highly experienced faculty and industry experts, provides students with a best-in-class learning experience by instilling research culture, corporate knowledge, and industry lineage.
- For its program, JECRC adheres to credit systems.
- JECRC University educates its students through intensively planned modern learning.
9. GITAM- The final college is GITAM, which is located in Andhra Pradesh. The official name of the college is Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, but most people only know it by its abbreviation, GITAM. GITAM, unquestionably one of the best universities on the list, has had tremendous success in southern India. GITAM was founded in 1980 and offers a diverse range of courses. The M.com. The online programme costs between $3.5k and $6k.
GITAM UNIVERSITY ADMISSION PROCESS: GITAM University offers admission to a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs. The candidates are chosen based on their qualifications and performance. During the admission process, all rules and regulations must be followed.
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must have completed 10th/12th grade/graduation from a recognized board of education.
The college considers previous exam scores in its selection process. Personal interviews and counseling are also conducted by the college during the selection process.
10. Annamalai University: For many years, Annamalai University Distance Education has been providing distance education to students. According to the most recent UGC notice, Annamalai University has been offering open and distance learning programs to students without further UGC-DEB approval since 2015.
Distance Education Placement Assistance at Annamalai University
- Annamalai University’s distance education directorate has its own training and placement cell. The training and placement cell assists students in preparing for a better job in the industry.
- The university, for example, prepares students for the future. The placement cell organizes training and job fairs to help students get campus placement in reputable companies.
Top M.Com. Specializations
The M.Com. The program’s two-year curriculum includes a variety of concentrations based on the preferences of specific applicants. Numerous programs have been developed to ensure their specialization and demand, and they will undoubtedly pave the way for applicants who have expressed an interest in a specific subject to have a successful career. Some of the most well-known M.Com specializations are as follows:
Computer application: A Master of Commerce in Computer Applications is a two-year postgraduate computer application program. It focuses on the creation of computer software that assists the operator in performing a single or group of closely related specific tasks. These responsibilities include media players, graphics software, office suites, accounting software, enterprise software, and so on. It provides both academic and practical knowledge in the field of computer applications. The primary focus of this field is software designed to make it easy for users to access apps.
Accounting: Accounting is the practice of providing financial reports to clients such as investors and management of any company organization, which are often in the form of financial statements. The M.Com in Accountancy is a 2-year (or longer depending on the school) postgraduate program. The accounting program is commonly regarded as the most sought-after topic among applicants seeking to develop a career in the business world. Candidates with extensive knowledge of this field are frequently given the title of accountant and have exceptional financial skills.
Finance: The M.Com. A master’s degree in finance is a postgraduate degree that emphasizes a thorough approach to finance and related fields. An M.Com in finance helps students develop the necessary quantitative and data processing skills. Students in this course will learn a variety of financial skills while also honing their expertise in a specific area of business. The M.com in Finance curriculum includes courses in general business, company management, marketing, human resources, accounting, finance, and other areas. An M.com in finance is the best program for students who want to understand the fundamentals of the field and pursue a career in it.
Taxation: M.com in Taxation is a two-year postgraduate taxation degree program. Taxes are assessments levied against an individual’s property or income to fund government expenses. Those with a Master of Commerce degree have a distinct advantage in the field of taxation. The Master of Commerce degree program in Taxation includes a basic understanding of the major technological, theoretical, and research themes in tax and taxation.
Let’s wind up
These are the top 10 online learning universities that offer M.com programs to all students who have completed their class 12th with at least a passing grade. We made an effort to compile a list of the top colleges that offer M.Com remote learning programs.
This website will undoubtedly assist and direct you in selecting the top online university offering the online M.com course based on your requirements.
Ques. Do online learning institutions provide job placement services?
Ans. Yes, some of the best distance learning institutions assist students pursuing remote M.coms with job placement.
Ques. How long is M.com online?
Ans. The two-year online M.com programme is divided into six semesters.
Ques. How Simple Is M.Com Online?
Ans. Yes, the M.com online learning course format is simple if you study according to your interests and preferences.
Ques. Can I get an M.com after getting a BBA?
Ans. You can enroll in the M.com online learning program after earning your graduate certificate in any field.
For more updates about blogs and news visit our page umeacademy.com or Umeacademy YouTube channel
Top Online Colleges In India
News and Updates