MBA Distance Education from the Top Colleges in India
Distance MBA Course is intended for those students who are working executives/professional and lacks time to go to attend regular classes; as well MBA Distance education fee is less expensive than the regular MBA program.
Distance Learning MBA is the most effective way for working executives to finish MBA Course without joining the regular classes. Many Top Distance Education Colleges in India offering Distance MBA Course, where you don’t have to go to college, and the college fee of Distance MBA degree is between INR 50,000 To 5, 00,000, it may differ from college to college as well as the specialization of MBA. You can pick any of the DEB UGC perceived college as per your budget plan and other appropriateness like Exam Mode (Online/Offline), weekend classes, study material, and so forth.
Distance MBA from Top Colleges in India
So these are the best colleges in India for Distance Education MBA Course. All colleges have their centers across all around the India including the states like Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Punjab, Kerala, Mizoram, Nagaland, Uttar Pradesh, Sikkim, Assam, Bihar, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Rajasthan, Meghalaya, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Jharkhand, Odisha, Maharashtra, Karnataka, and Chhattisgarh.
Grab this once in a lifetime chance and complete your Distance MBA from Top Colleges in India, and get your MBA course Degree without leaving or disturbing your job/career. You can pick any of the MBA Specialization, in which you are fascinated and apply for Distance Learning MBA Course from the Top colleges in India.
Only DEB UGC recognized University Degree is valuable for any private & Government job as well as higher education because only DEB recognized university/institute have rights to offers any Distance Education Courses, so before taking admission in any of the college, firstly confirm that the college is DEB recognized or not.
Latest Admission Alert
List of Top 10 Distance MBA Colleges in India
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, (NMIMS)
- ICFAI Distance MBA
- Institute of Management Technology,(IMT) Ghaziabad
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
- Sikkim Manipal University, (SMU)
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU)
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute of Distance Learning (DPU IDL)
- Integral University Distance Education
- Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) Distance Education
Distance MBA Eligibility Criteria
Given below the eligibility for Distance MBA which varies from colleges to colleges. However, the common 2 year Distance MBA Eligibility is given below:
- You must have done graduation along with the 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks are acceptable for SC/ST category) from the recognized university.
- You also need to clear the MBA state level entrance exams like – MMS-CET/ MAT/ CMAT/ CAT/ ATMA/ XAT or equivalent management entrance exams to get admission in the reputed distance MBA colleges.
- You also need to have Work Experience, but it is not an essential condition to apply