Top 10 distance education universities in India for B.Com
B.Com (Bachelor of commerce) program is one of the most common degrees that most of the aspirants aim to do form a distance education university.
Bachelor of commerce or B.Com program in Distance and online mode is most commonly availed by those aspirants who are either working or want to enhance their skills and education level while doing their job and not able to attend regular college/university.
Aspirants who are not working can also opt for the B.Com distance or B.Com online course. There are so many home makers women in India, can also take Distance Learning B.com program and later they have decided to work. There is no age limit for doing B.Com distance or B.Com online program.
There are lots of universities which provide aspirants distance education in B.Com and online education in B.Com. It provides opportunities to lots students to enhance their qualification and growth in career prospectus with an inexpensive program.
In this mode of education, communication is done between the teacher/lecturer/ Institution and student/ learner is mainly done through an electronic media (eg: mobile phone, video conferencing, chat sessions, e-mail, website, teleconferencing, and so on.
B.Com Distance Education Highlights
Must have done class 10th and 12th with 50% marks
Average Fees (INR)
INR 15,000 k – INR 25,000 k
Average Salary (INR)
INR 250000 L – INR 450000 L
Latest Admission Alert
B.Com Distance Admission Process
Given below are some of the documents that are required for the of B.Com Distance Education admission process:-
- Class 10th and 12th Boards exam Mark sheet
- Class 10th and 12th Boards exam Pass Certificate
- Certificate from the employer, for getting some relaxation in the minimum aggregate marks in the case of teachers, Govt. employees, University employees and so on.
- If any candidates belongs to the SC/ST/OEC/OBC will get relaxation/fee concession in the minimum aggregate marks, but you have to show Community, Nativity and Income certificates in original to get the relaxation/fee concession
- 3 envelopes with Self-addressed stamped
- Self attested copy of the S.S.L.C/S.S.C page and so on showing the date of birth
B.Com Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- You must have done cleared class 10th and 12th with a minimum of 45-50% marks from a recognized Board.
- Aspirants who have a legal & certified degree of 10+2 level are also eligible to apply for this program, only if those aspirants have achieved a specific number of marks in board exams.
Why study B.Com Distance Education
Most of the aspirants opt for B.Com Distance Education because of a number of reasons. Some of them are given below:-
- Low miscellaneous costs
- Aspirants can continue their work and study both at the same time
- Lots of universities and college options to choose from, for studying B.Com Distance and Online Education
- Helps the aspirant to enhance their qualification and get a growth in career prospectus
B.Com Distance Learning Duration
- The time duration for B.Com Distance and Online Learning education is three years (Total 6 semesters).
B.Com Distance Learning Fees
- Com Distance Learning fees may depends on college to college or university to university.
- But an average fee for B.Com Online and Distance Learning ranges between – INR 15,000 k – INR 25,000 k.
B.Com Distance Education Career Options
Given below are some of the career options available after B.Com degree:-
- Tax Consultant
- Human Resource
- BPO / KPO
- Stock Broker
- Export-Import Manager
B.Com Distance Education Job Types
Given below are some of the job types which are available in the market after B.Com degree:-
- Budget Analyst
- Chief Financial Officer
- Cost Estimator
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Stock Broker
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Management Accountant
Top 10 distance education universities for B.Com
- NMIMS Online/Distance Education –
NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management), Mumbai is a deemed to be university established in the year 1981. NMIMS has been established with the motto of “Excellence in Education”. NMIMS Distance B.Com or NMIMS Online B.Com is an excellent option for those candidates who are unable to pursue a full-time B.Com program. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management has been ranked among the top B-Schools in India and also accredited with A+ grade by NAAC.
- Jain Online and Distance University –
Jain University Online and Distance learning was established in the year 1990. Formerly known by the Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College (SBMJC). Jain University offers lots of specialization in the Online and Distance learning B.Com program. It has been ranked at no. 85th in India among the top universities – NIRF and accredited by NAAC with Grade ‘A’.
- Amity University Online and Distance University
Amity University Online and Distance learning B.Com degree is approved by approved UGC – DEB (University Grants Commission – Distant Education Board). Along with the approval Amity distance and online education has also gained recognition from BCI, NCTE, AIU, ACU, AISC, and UNDP.
- Alagappa DDE and Online University
Alagappa University Online and Directorate of Distance Education have got approval by the Distant Education Bureau (DEB). It has been accredited by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) with Grade – A. and got Category 1 by Ministry of HRD – University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Periyar University Online and Distance Education
Periyar University has launched the Distance education last year in 2020 and now in January, 2021 it has launched Online Degree Programs. Periyar Online and Distance learning has been entitled by the UGC (University Grants Commission) and also got accreditation from the NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council with Grade – A.