DY PATIL ONLINE MBA FEES OF 2022
Online Education at DY Patil University, Pune, is a private university. The UGC and DEB both recognize DYPU. All of DYPU’s online programs are UGC (University Grants Commission) approved, as well as NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and AICTE accredited (All India Council for Technical Education). DYPU Online Education provides an MBA (Master of Business Administration), BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), and BSC-HS courses (Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Studies).
DY PATIL UNIVERSITY COURSES OFFERED :
The online courses offered by DY Patil University Online Education are in many fields. The online courses offered here are the best in their ways and have a valid degree from the university.
Courses like MBA specializations are Sales and Marketing, Human Resource Management, Hospital and Healthcare Management, Finance Management, International Business Management, Hospitality Management, Logistic and Supply Management, Entrepreneurship Management, Event Management, and Retail Management.
In BBA there are specializations like BBA (General), Travel and Tourism, Logistic and Supply, Event Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource, Retail Operations, Sport Management, Hospital Management, and Investment Banking. And a course, BSC-HS is also provided by the university.
Latest Admission Alert
DY PATIL UNIVERSITY PUNE APPLICATION FORMS:
- Visit the website of the university.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill out the registration form with all your educational and personal details.
- Now pay the application form fee of INR 1100.
- Then after successful registration, login credentials and a receipt will be sent via email.
- Login to your account, then upload all the required files.
- After successful uploading of documents, admission will be confirmed.
Documents Required :
- 10 mark sheet
- 12 mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- Photo ID proof.
- Recent photographs
DY PATIL UNIVERSITY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Dr. DY Patil University, Pune eligibility criteria for admission is as follows:
- For the UG courses, the student should have completed the higher secondary education 10+2 from a recognized university with an aggregate of 35%.
- For the PG courses, the student should have completed the graduation degree from a recognized university with an aggregate of 35%.
DR. DY PATIL UNIVERSITY PUNE ONLINE MBA:
As can be seen, DY Patil Online University’s Online MBA program is a reliable and well-accredited school that is acknowledged and authentic both domestically and abroad. It has accreditation and recognition from significant statutory bodies such as the UGC-DEB, AICTE, NAAC, and NIRF, as well as approvals from ISO, ASSOCHAM, AIU, ACU, and others.
It is completely online, allowing students to complete the course from the comfort of their own homes. A variety of simple LMS features are also available, which aid in easy learning and provide students with opportunities for professional and peer exposure.
DR DY PATIL UNIVERSITY PUNE ONLINE MBA FEE:
The fee at Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Technology’s online MBA Program is INR 1,30,000 for the whole course. The fee is pretty decent compared to the facilities and placements provided here.
For the BBA course, the fee is INR 99,000 for the course, and for BSC-HS is INR 90,000.
DR DY PATIL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PLACEMENTS:
- The arrangement report for the academic year 2020–2021 has not yet been delivered by Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth Pune. Prior to this, the median pay packages granted to UG (4-year) and PG (2-year) students for the academic year 2019–2020 were INR 2.4 LPA and INR 3.09 LPA, respectively, according to the NIRF report 2021.
- Additionally, during the DY Patil Pune UG (5-year) circumstances 2020, a total of 230 understudies were placed out of 284 graduated understudies. A dedicated placement cell at DY Patil Pune offers available roles and offers expert guidance in educating students.
- The average compensation package offered was 4 LPA, and the largest compensation package in the 2019–2021 cluster was 6 LPA. 2 LPA was the smallest compensation package available. Axis Bank, ICICI, Yotta Infrastructure, and more outstanding firms come here for arrangements.
DR DY PATIL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PUNE REVIEWS:
Here are some of the students and all other people related to the D.Y. Patil university reviews:
Placements: Approximately 85-90% of pupils were placed in college. The highest package available is 9 LPA. Almost 90% of students are offered internships. Every year, around 100 companies visit the campus. Many major corporations provide placements.
Every classroom is equipped with a projector. The library provides high-quality study materials. The staff provides proper advice to each student, which genuinely helps students function in real life. The cuisine served at the college is of high quality.
Faculty: Every instructor is helpful and attempts to explain things using their own examples so that students grasp them better. Any student who is having difficulties in their studies can seek assistance from the professors. The course prepares students to take advantage of chances in any industry.
Other: The nicest part about this course is that we become connected to the newest industry occurrences and learn a lot of new stuff. After completing this course, you will have a different way of thinking about numerous things.