Chandigarh University Distance Education
Chandigarh University Distance Education is one of the best universities in Punjab it was established in 2012 and it also has approval from the UGC-DEB. it has been accredited by NAAC and esteemed with A+ Grade.
Chandigarh University’s regular undergraduate and graduate programmes are equivalent to those offered by CUIDOL through distance learning.
The university has also been awarded as Asia’s fastest-growing private institution and recorded in Limca’s book of records for inviting the most numbers of companies in a single year for placement. Also ranked 3rd among the best private universities in India today, NIRF is amongst the top universities all over India and many more.
Highlight Points about Chandigarh University
- Chandigarh university belong to the Association of Universities (AIU). The Delhi-based AIU assesses the curriculum, standards, and credits of a foreign university. It was founded in 1925.
- In a short period of time, Chandigarh University was recognised as Asia’s fastest-growing private institution.
- Cited in the Limca Book of Records for bringing in the most companies for student campus placement in a single year.
- More than 250 foreign countries have signed MOUs with us, including the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Italy, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, etc.
- Best in the nation’s recruiting firms and faculties.
- It excels in interdisciplinary education, research, and innovation.
Latest Admission Alert
Chandigarh University Distance Education Admission
Chandigarh University Distance Education admission are handled both online and offline. The results of the qualifying examination are used to determine admission to CUIDOL courses (merit-based). Candidates for admission to CUIDOL must complete an application form, either online at the website or on paper, which can be obtained from the university’s main office or regional admission offices.
Through its student learning portal Learning Management System, Chandigarh University provides distance learning opportunities (LSM). At CUIDOL, the MBA programme is the most well-liked. The annual distance MBA tuition at Chandigarh University is INR 28,900.
In addition to the MBA, Chandigarh university distance education offers courses in BBA, BA, BCA, B. Com, B.Sc., MA, and MCA. These courses are only admitted on the basis of the qualifying examination’s results (merit-based). The goal of CU is to place all of its students. Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and HP are just a few of the prestigious employers that seek out CU students.
Chandigarh University Admission Process
Chandigarh university conduct admissions through online and offline mode both, it is a short process that the candidates need to follow step by step to get enrolled in their resp[ective courses in the institute. The university does not have any kind of entrance exam for admission so the students have to follow only steps to get admission to the college.
Here are the detailed explanations of the steps which you need to follow:-
- Step 1: Visit and select the Apply Now option.
- Step 2: Fill out the necessary information under “Register Today” on the homepage, then click “Register Now.” (Full Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Program, and Birthdate)
- Step 3: Following the completion of the aforementioned steps, the applicant must log in using the User ID and Password that was sent to them via SMS and email to complete the application. The candidate may also log in using their registered email address.
- Step 4: Purchase the soft copy prospectus by selecting “Buy Now” and completing your payment (prospectus fee: INR 500).
- Step 5: Candidate may download the prospectus and the application form will be activated following successful payment.
- Step 6: Click the application link, enter your information, and pay the programme fee.
- Step 7: The applicant must complete the Personal Information and Contact
- Step 8: Click the application link, enter your information, and pay the programme fee.
- Step 9: The applicant must complete Personal Information, Contact Information, and Qualification Information forms. Following that, the candidate must pay the programme fee online. The Document Upload option will be activated following a successful payment.
- Step10: Click on Document Upload, add all required documents and a current passport-size photo, and then click Submit.
- Step 11: For the application form to be processed further, all the supporting documents must be clearly visible. The candidate will receive a notification on the registered contact number and email address when the application has been successfully submitted.
Chandigarh University Distance Education Courses and their Fee Structure
Chandigarh university distance education offers both level programs which are UG( undergraduate) and PG( postgraduate) to its students. MBA is the most popular program at Chandigarh institute with 4 specializations and the fee structure of distance learning courses at Chandigarh university is very reasonable and varies from course to course. The list of courses with their fee structure is mentioned below:-
26,400INR( first year)
24,400INR( first year)
20,400INR( first year)
24,400INR( first year)
24,400INR( first year)
19,600INR( first year)
24,400INR( first year)
22,400INR( first year)
Chandigarh University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Must have obtained 50% or more in their 10+2 class from an accredited board. Lateral Entry Admissions are not eligible for the Scholarship Program. 40% of the marks from class 12th and 60% of the CU-SAT score are weighted equally.
- 100% of the fees are rejected for the top 1% of students.
- It provides a 50% fee rejection for the following.
- For the following 3 to 4 per cent, the rejection rate drops from 25% to 10%. merit-based scholarships
- Applicants must have taken competitive entrance exams like the JEE or CAT. Over 80% will receive a 50 per cent fee refund.
- It is a 25% fee redemption between 75% and 79%, and a 10% fee redemption between 74% and 79%.
- There isn’t a remote scholarship available.
Chandigarh University Distance MBA
Most students pursue an MBA (Masters of business administration) , or master of business administration, programme after earning a graduate degree in any field in order to advance their education. Regular classroom instruction and distance learning are both options for completing the MBA course.
The university created the distance-learning MBA programme, which is valued globally, and it was created in accordance with the demands of the market at the time. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has awarded Chandigarh University an A+ rating, and UGC-DEB has also recognised it.
Specializations of MBA:-
- Finance management
- Humane resource management
- Marketing management
- International business management
- Every applicant must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to be considered for admission to Chandigarh University’s distance learning MBA programme:
- The students must have earned their diploma from an accredited university.
- Any graduate student from any discipline is eligible to enrol in the distance MBA programme.
- The applicant’s alma mater must be an institution of higher learning accredited by the University Grants Commission or the All India Council for Technical Education.
Chandigarh University Distance BBA
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is one of the most popular undergraduate Professional degrees.
Students who wish to develop their careers based on business and management options for this course. Chandigarh University in its Distance BBA course provides a tailored curriculum, developed keeping in mind the practical scenario of the outside world
Specializations of BBA:-
- Insurance and Risk Management.
- Advertisement and Marketing.
- Tourism and Event Management
- Forex Management.
- Any person who has completed his/her 10+2 or any of its equivalent examinations in any stream from any recognised Board or University Council is eligible to take admitted to the Distance BBA course of Chandigarh University.
Chandigarh Distance Education University Placement
The training and placement cell at CU distance aims at providing 100% placements to its students. For the purpose of preparing the students for the actual interview sessions, the institute holds a variety of practice interviews.
One of the top universities in the world and the fastest-growing institution in Punjab is Chandigarh University. The placement of the university is very good. In the end, of course, placement is what matters the most which shows one’s reality check.
Chandigarh University has consistently demonstrated its competence and offers excellent employment opportunities. It invites both Indian and foreign businesses to participate in the placements. Several examples include Vistara, Indigo, Microsoft, Deloitte, Cognizant, HP, Hitachi, Practo, Flipkart, VMWare, etc.
Most placements are made at Chandigarh University in 2019.In top MNCs like Cognizant, Microsoft, VMware, Flipkart, Deloitte, Hitachi, etc., 394 students are placed.