Manipal University Online MBA Program: Fees, Review, Admission
For international applicants, the Manipal University Online MBA program is ideal. Every university that offers an Online MBA has its own set of selection criteria and admission criteria. And Manipal Online University also has some important aspects that a candidate should know before registering for their Online MBA Program. So, let us now look into them.
Table of Contents
Manipal University Online MBA Overview
- The online Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs that are offered to students are built in a way that will aid in their acquisition of the skills and knowledge required to be successful in the specialized disciplines of the MBA, such as marketing, administration, and sales, among others.
- The education will be imparted using the modern curriculum, state-of-the-art equipment, and instructional techniques that maximize the growth of your knowledge and skill set.
- As part of the online MBA pedagogy, your analytical and critical thinking abilities are introduced to you.
- Students get access to both life and recorded lectures. Students can attend their individual course classes on their own time thanks to the option to log in from a phone, laptop, tablet, or desktop.
- All study materials, assignment topics, etc., must be distributed to students only through the LMS.
Manipal University Online MBA Eligibility Criteria
Getting admission to the Manipal University Online MBA program will be easy if you fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility or the admission criteria by Manipal University Online.
Candidates must possess a 10+2+3-year bachelor’s degree from a university or other institution that is accredited or an equivalent credential that has been approved by the AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 50% is required for candidates to have graduated.
- Candidates who fit under the indicated groups must have a graduation rate of at least 45% overall.
- Candidates must successfully complete the Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) online aptitude test within the time allotted by the admissions committee in order to be accepted into the MBA program.
- A candidate is required to take the aforementioned exam even if they received a passing score (40 percentile) on any of the aforementioned aptitude exams (CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT).
Manipal University Online MBA Eligibility Criteria (for NRI or International Candidates)
- To apply to any Indian university, students with foreign education must have their graduate degree certificate of equivalence from an institution recognized by the AIU.
- The term “International Students” refers to students and professionals with NRE or PIO status who are not Indian citizens and who reside outside of India. They are only allowed to participate in the online degree program at MUJ for all UG and PG programs.
- In addition to paying an overseas tuition fee for the degree they select, all students and professionals may be asked to submit supporting documents as part of the application process, such as a CV, address verification, a valid VISA or PR card, and a copy of their passport.
Manipal University Online MBA Admission
We’ll see the crucial details a candidate needs to be aware of before enrolling in any classes or colleges in the paragraph that follows. They are the application process, the criteria for selection, and most crucially, the necessary documentation.
Now, let’s look at the Manipal University Online MBA Admission process in detail for applying to the Online MBA Program.
- Those who want to be considered for admission to Manipal Online University must submit an online application.
- Candidates must provide all required materials, including personal and academic data, ID proofs, and eligibility data, as well as upload all required files.
- All applicants must submit their applications online and pay a registration fee of Rs. 500. These costs will be deducted from the cost of the first semester.
- Adhar cards, passports, voter ID cards, PAN cards with current photos, and other official identification documents are examples of identity documents.
- An Aadhar card, a passport, a voter ID card, a gas bill, a bank statement, and a postpaid cell statement are examples of address evidence.
- Original mark sheet of class 10th and 12th.
- Graduation grade sheet (for MBA, MCA, M.Com, MA JMC)
- Certificate indicating graduation from an MBA program, along with a valid CAT, GMAT, or MAT score, and a certificate of work-related experience
- Defense Service Certificate Scholarship Certificate for the Reserved Category of the Divyaang Scholarship
Student Benefits at Manipal University Online MBA Program
The entire course is designed to correspond with the student’s work experience, and they receive training and education that will prepare them to handle more challenging responsibilities in the future. In addition to improving analytical abilities, they provide a variety of management-related knowledge.
A comprehensive knowledge of crucial managerial skills is offered so that the student has no problems even when working in a global context. In order to prevent students from falling behind and keeping up with full-time students, the study materials are also frequently updated.
The faculty has decided on the entire syllabus for the course in order to cover all of the important market areas after extensive consultations with market experts.
The Manipal University Online MBA Program To encourage self-learning whenever and whenever this university now provides an app with a selection of engaging videos and study materials.
A lot of people who want to work as professionals are quite keen to sign up for this course and advance their education in this way. All qualified candidates are given generous scholarships, and they actively advance high-quality education in a number of ways.
Professional has a better chance of getting top employment and having a successful career if they have a Master’s degree that they obtained while still working, especially from a prestigious university. Young students who pass this course immediately start in higher positions and receive an experience that will help them get jobs in better companies.
- The EduNxt technology helps create a virtual classroom where students may study from top academics around the world as well as from one another.
- This university has adopted this brand-new technology, which was first introduced in 2009, in order to offer online education to all applicants who have selected a distance learning degree.
- Students may interact more, ask more questions, and connect more broadly with the aid of modern technology, which also helps them study more efficiently.
- As a result of a stronger sense of community and a desire to grow academically and professionally, the Manipal University Online community is today.
Manipal University Online MBA Courses and Specializations
With the help of Manipal Online University’s online MBA program, you will have the knowledge and abilities needed to succeed as a leader in today’s world of rapid change. The candidates here can choose from a variety of specializations to choose from so that, it will be easy to make a career out of the specialization a candidate chooses. Manipal University Online MBA courses and specializations are as follows.
- Analytics & Data Science
- Retail Management
- IT & FinTech
- Operations Management
Manipal University Online MBA Fees Structure
For a two-year study, Manipal University Online is essentially charging fair prices. The university is committed to offering a high caliber of instruction at a reasonable cost. Importantly. All of their specialties are at the same price. The Manipal University Online MBA Fee is INR 1,50,000 for two years to enroll in the university’s online MBA program. The cost of the exam and additional expenses are included in this figure. This sum is then divided into 37,500 Indian rupees for each semester to provide further context. The examination cost, in the amount of INR 5000, is included.
Manipal University Online MBA Placements Opportunity
- Everyone’s life as a student should include a placement drive. The main goal of the placement cell is to connect students with the greatest job possibilities in marketing, sales, human resources, finance, and other relevant fields.
- Plans for workshops, sessions, training, and other personality development programs are made by the placement cells of the online institutions.
- In order to help students prepare for a variety of circumstances that can arise in their field of work, these courses have been specifically created.
- The ability to collaborate with assurance in every situation depends on soft skills. Logic, reasoning, and cognitive ability are only a few of the many topics that are covered in training for soft skills.
Manipal University Online MBA Course Review
So, before enrolling in any Online learning course or university, the candidate always looks up the reviews the university or the course has. So, the review is basically done by the alumni of the university or the college. And it is done on the basis of the quality of the education provided by the university and the placement and infrastructure of the university. So here we are about to mention the candidate’s review of the LMS and the learning methods of the Manipal University Online MBA Program
LMS (Learning Management System): it is clear that the university is known to offer the best quality education in their Online MBA Program and it is possible because of the LMS that is Learning Management System the Edunxt platform of the university is worth talking about. And it has sure made the learning process convenient and simple for a professional degree course.
Learning Methods: the university tends to offer quality education in the most affordable and approachable fee structure. The university is all set to provide some of its best Online learning courses in a pocket-friendly range of fee structures that every candidate could offer easily and the university also has a scholarship program and EMI facilities for its Online MBA course.
Is Manipal University Online MBA Valid?
Yes, all departments, governmental organizations, business organizations, and students who intend to pursue higher education in India or abroad recognize the Online Manipal MBA degree. The MBA degree has been officially approved or acknowledged by the committees of the UGC, AICTE, or other educational councils.
Now let’s wrap up this blog. We anticipate that the readers of this site will greatly benefit from the material we have gathered in one location. We really hope that we were able to address all of your questions regarding the Manipal University Online MBA. Their online MBA program enjoys widespread acceptance. And the university is aware that offering a professional course is not simple, therefore offering them with the aid of an online portal may undoubtedly make it easier for students and applicants to access education.
Manipal University Online Program
News and Updates
Top Online MBA Colleges