Panjab University Distance Education Admission
The Panjab University University School of Open Learning, (USOL) was founded in the year 1971. It is a Public University located in Chandigarh. The university was previously known as the DCS i.e. Department of Correspondence Studies. The university offers a huge range of programs at all levels through distance mode, and all the programs of this university have been approved by the UGC (University Grants Commission) and DEB (Distance Education Board). The main objective of this university is to offer education for those students who are not able to complete their education due to any issue.
Panjab University is one of the most respected and leading institutes for distance education in India. At this time, Panjab University offers more than 28 programs in postgraduate, undergraduate, diploma, and professional courses of study. This university is known for innovative as well as socially relevant programs such as a diploma in Human Rights, a certificate course in Vivekanand Studies, and Diploma in Naturopathy & Yoga, etc.
If you are a student and want to get admission to either UG or PG level in a reputed university then Panjab University Distance Education Admission can be the best choice for your all needs and requirements.
Panjab University Distance Learning:
Panjab University Distance Learning is a very popular e-learning platform. The platform USOL’s mode of instruction includes self-study material, response sheet assignments, personal contact programs, audio, and video lectures, project & dissertations, Webinars, online classes, and counseling of students on one basis as well as special lecture series. Admission is conducted twice a year for the academic year and calendar year.
Latest Admission Alert
Panjab University Distance Courses:
Panjab University is a well-organized university that offers an array of courses at all levels. Willing applicants can check the below specializations of each course:
Post Graduate Courses:
At the Post Graduate level, Panjab University offers multiple programs in various fields.
- MBA (Executive)
- Masters of Arts (Economics)
- Masters of Arts (English)
- Masters of Arts (Education)
- Masters of Arts (History)
- Masters of Arts (Hindi)
- Masters of Arts (Public Administration)
- Masters of Arts (Political Science)
- Masters of Arts (Sociology)
- Masters of Arts (Punjabi)
Under Graduates Courses:
At Under Graduate level Panjab University Distance Education offers multiple programs in various fields.
PG Diploma Certificate Courses:
There are various specializations available for Post Graduate Diploma at Panjab University Distance Education.
- PG Diploma Course in Disaster Management and Corporate Security
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications
- PG Diploma in Health, Family Welfare, and Population Education
- PG Diploma in Guidance and Counseling
- PG Diploma in Library Automation And Networking
- PG Diploma in Human Rights and Duties
- PG Diploma in Statistics
- PG Diploma in Mass Communication
There are three specializations available for Certificate Programs at Panjab University Distance Education.
- Certificate Course in Women Studies (Annual System)
- Certificate Course in Vivekananda Studies (Annual System)
- Certificate Course in Corporate Security, Safety & Fire Protection Management
Panjab University Distance Education Admission:
The admission procedure at Panjab University is easy and conventional for all students, the website provides a good user interface so that any student can apply at Panjab University. Interested Candidates can easily register themselves through online mode before taking admission in any one distance course at Panjab University.
Read the below information and check all steps to be aware of the admission process of the university:-
- To fill out the application form, each student first needs to visit the official site of the Panjab University distance education
- Choose and click on the course in which you want to get admission (like UG, PG, PG Diploma, Certification)
- Once the selection of the course completed then you will get the option to fill out the application form
- Students also need to fill their all required details in the application form, which includes the name of the course they are opting
- Once the above process is completed then applicants will get a login Id and Password
- Applicants then need to pay their Chosen program application fees through online mode while completing the application form
- In the last step, upload your scanned signature and current passport-sized photograph to complete the application form
Note- Students also need to send their printed copy of the application form to the university’s admission office in reference to Chairman, i.e. University School of Open Learning, Panjab University,
Make sure to attach all required documents along with your application form
- The university offers some fixed seats reserved for each course and admissions in these courses will be done based on merit list
- Lastly, admitted or selected students need to pay the tuition fees of their concerned program via net banking or Debit/Card.
Panjab University Distance Education Fee Structure 2022
- MBA (Executive)- 99,367/-
- M.Com- 32,350/-
- Masters of Arts (Education)- 32,350/-
- Masters of Arts (Economics)- 32,350/-
- Masters of Arts (Hindi)- 32,350/-
- Masters of Arts (English)- 32,350/-
- Masters of Arts (Political Science)- 32,350/-
- Masters of Arts (History)- 32,350/-
- Masters of Arts (Punjabi)- 32,350/-
- Masters of Arts (Public Administration)- 32,350/-
- B.A.- 36,960/-
- Masters of Arts (Sociology)- 32,350/
- B.Lis- 17,685/-
- B.Com- 42,840/-
- B.Ed.- 63,491/-
- PG Diploma Course in Disaster Management and Corporate Security- 16,190/-
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications- 30,929/-
- PG Diploma in Health, Family Welfare and Population Education- 16,115/-
- PG Diploma in Guidance and Counseling- 16,190/-
- PG Diploma in Library Automation And Networking- 16,190/-
- PG Diploma in Human Rights and Duties- 16,115/-
- PG Diploma in Mass Communication- 15,688/-
- Certificate Course in Vivekananda Studies (Annual System)- 5,285/-Certificate Course in Women Studies (Annual System)- 8725/-
- PG Diploma in Statistics- 15,270/-
- Certificate Course in Corporate Security, Safety & Fire Protection Management- 5,500/-
Panjab University Distance MBA:
MBA is one of the very popular programs if this university. After completing Panjab University Distance MBA applicants can get ample job opportunities. The university offers Executive MBA and Panjab University Distance MBA programs for working professionals.
Panjab University Distance Education Placement Assistance:
Panjab University Distance Education has its central placement cell, which gives a good understanding of the recruitment process so that all students can get employment opportunities.
The university has the aura of providing placements to students and has expert concerned faculty members which organize events like a job fair, and placement drives in pursuit of inculcating motivation, confidence, and clarity in all concepts amongst students.
Apart from this, students can take advantage to get high-profile jobs with the help of the placement cell or the concerned faculty. The university becomes the mediator between students and companies so that students can explore their talents and interest.