CAT Exam Didn’t Go Well? No Worry, Check other MBA Entrance Exams
CAT or Common Admission Test is a national level entrance examination organized by IIMs (Indian Institutes of Management) on the rotational basis. This year IIM Ahmedabad (IIMA) has conducted the CAT 2021 examination on 28th November, 2021.
IIMs conduct this examination for providing admission in 20 IIMs and over 1,200 top B-Schools in the India for MBA and PGDM courses and also for the Post Graduate Programs (PGP).
If you have also given CAT 2021 examination on 28th November, 2021 and your exam didn’t go well due to any reason or if you are not satisfied with your performance in the examination, then you can choose to for the other MBA Entrance Exams.
Have a look at the list of MBA Entrance Exams and select from the best Entrance examination which best suits your requirements as per your career needs. This will help you to get better results in the Management or MBA entrance test.
Every year more than 35 – 40k aspirants appear for this exam for getting admission in MBA course. When it comes to MBA course the most popular and counted as the best entrance test after CAT exam is MAT, XAT, SNAP & CMAT, etc.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is national level examination organized by the AIMA (All India Management Association) for MBA/PGDM programs offered by more than 600 colleges/ institutes in India. This Entrance Examination conducted four times in a year in the month of February, May, September and December in both online and offline mode via Computer Based Test (CBT), Internet Based Test (IBT) and Pen & Paper Based Test (PBT) exam modes.
MAT Eligibility Criteria
- You must have done Bachelor’s degree in any stream
- Or you must have done any professional degree e.g. CA/CS/ICWA
- If you who are in the final year of your graduation or bachelors degree, then you are also suitable to apply for the MAT exam.
- There is no age specified to appear for the MAT paper.
Sections in MAT exam – 5 sections
- Indian and Global environment
- Intelligence and critical reasoning
- Data analysis and sufficiency
- Language Comprehension
Latest Admission Alert
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is a National Level Exam conducted once in a year by XLRI (Xavier School of Management) for admission in MBA/PGDM programs. Through this exam you can get admission in over 700 top B-schools.
XAT Eligibility Criteria
- You must have done Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized institute/university
- If you who are in the final year of your graduation or bachelors degree, then you are also suitable to apply for the XAT exam.
Sections in XAT exam – 4 Sections
- Verbal and Logical Ability
- Decision Making
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is a National Level exam conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed) University (SIU). SNAP was organized to offer admission in MBA and PGDM programs. This examination was conducted once in a year by SIU – Symbiosis International (Deemed) University.
SNAP Eligibility Criteria
- You must have done graduation degree with 50% marks for general category candidates (45% for SC/ST category candidates) from a recognized university.
- If you are in the final year of your graduation, then you are also eligible to apply for SNAP exam.
Sections in SNAP Exam – 3 Sections
- General English
- Quantitative-Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) is a national level exam conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) every year to give admission in various management programs. All AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) Approved University Departments/ Affiliated Colleges/Institutions/Constituent Colleges accept the CMAT exam scores.
CMAT Eligibility Criteria
- You must have done graduation from any recognized university or institute.
- If you are in the final year of your graduation then also you are eligible to apply for CMAT exam.
Sections in CMAT Exam – 6 Sections
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- Techniques and Data Interpretation
- General Awareness
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (New)
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our page umeacademy.com