Is Amity University Online Good or Bad? – Review and Facts
With years of experience in providing quality education from foundational to professional levels, Amity University is a well-known name in educational circles. So if you’re thinking about pursuing a degree at Amity Online University too, you’ve come to the right place. Read the full review below to find out if Amity Online University is indeed a good choice for your higher education or bad.
All About Amity University
A UGC-recognized Online university, Amity University Online offers UG, PG, and diploma programmes in a range of subject areas. Amity University Online is accredited by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, AICTE, NAAC, and the Association of Indian Universities in addition to receiving approval from the UGC. The university is a part of the Amity Education Group, which also operates 12 domestic campuses and 13 abroad.
The university offers online courses in a number of disciplines, including information technology, journalism, travel and tourism, business, and the arts and humanities. One of the top employers at Amity University Online is Tech Mahindra, but other notable employers include Flipkart, TCS, Lenskart, Accenture, and Lenskart.
Latest Admission Alert
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (IMT), GHAZIABAD
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG
Consider These Factors When Choosing Online College
Online learning has many benefits, but there are also many things to take into account before enrolling. Online education is often the sensible choice for people juggling work, life, and career advancement. It may be difficult to choose the online university that is best for you and your career goals because so many universities now only use the digital mode to deliver higher education. But there are some inquiries you need to make as you look into the best online university for you. Here are the main things to think about or what we can say are some questions you must ask while researching the best online university for you.
The following sections contain responses to some of your questions regarding Amity Online University. Find out if you should continue your education at the university by reading more.
1. Are the Institutions you're considering Accredited?
Employers will check to see if your online degree is from a recognised university, so you should check as well. And be aware that not all accrediting organisations are trustworthy. Consult the Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. You can check the accreditation of any school you’re thinking about attending using the College Navigator tool on the Department of Education’s website
The first university to receive approval from UGC to offer online educational courses is Amity Online University. At present, it has received numerous significant accreditations and recognitions from important statutory and accreditation bodies, including
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- National Assessment and Accreditation (NAAC)
- University Association of India (AIU)
- Service World Education (WES)
- Commonwealth Universities Association (ACU)
- Bar Council of India (BCI)
- International Organization for Development
- University rankings by QS
In addition to these accreditations, the university also holds a number of honours, designations, and approvals. Therefore, the university’s degrees and diplomas are entirely legitimate and credible and can prove to be a useful addition to your educational credentials.
2. Are the Courses Within My Price Range?
When comparing in-state vs. out-of-state tuition degree-seekers might find online study more affordable. The flexibility of remote learning may also allow students to continue working while they study.
Online learners should also look at the lowest out-of-state tuition costs for online and on-campus programmes. . Often, the cheapest universities online provide the lowest out-of-state tuition costs for online and on-campus programmes.
Compared to many other online universities in India, Amity Online University offers a wide range of courses at very reasonable prices. You can continue to pursue your professional commitments while earning your degree online, which offers excellent value for your money.
- In addition to offering affordable courses, the university also offers merit-based scholarships, under which students who achieve marks of at least 60% are eligible for awards.
The following is a list of some of Amity Online’s major courses and their associated basic course fees.
|Masters of Mass communication||INR 1,60,000|
3. Are they have Quality Professors
Many colleges use adjunct professors to cut costs. Despite having a terminal degree, these professionals are paid less than tenured professors and frequently have a heavier course load each semester.
You might get less individualised attention if overworked adjunct professors are teaching your classes. Additionally, colleges employ teaching assistants, who are typically graduate students, to instruct lower-division courses.
- The majority of the professors at Amity Online University hold doctoral degrees or other advanced degrees, making for an exceptionally qualified faculty.
- Additionally, the university collaborates with prestigious international institutions, such as Ivy League universities, and welcomes guest lecturers from abroad, giving students the chance to network with some of the top professors and specialists in the world.
- Additionally, as the first university in India to receive UGC approval for offering online education, the faculty here is skilled at delivering online courses and has years of experience doing so.
4. What are Resources and Accommodations?
A school’s resources, services, and accommodations can be very illuminating. You ought to look for a school that caters to your particular requirements.
Some organisations provide free career counselling and academic tutoring. The student services and support networks available, especially for online students, can also be evaluated by distant learners.
Students at Amity Online University can take advantage of services like personal mentoring, access to lectures and webinars with lecturers from international colleges, including Ivy League colleges, placement support, and simple ways to get in touch with the university administration in case of concerns or questions. All of these amenities enable students to learn effectively and hassle-free while enjoying the process.
5. What do the university's evaluation and exam framework entail?
Many students are also concerned about how exams will be administered in an online learning environment. It is crucial to look over the structure and format of exams and evaluations.
The evaluation at Amity Online is divided into two sections.
- The online course assignments that must be turned in on time are part of the internal assessment component.
- Exams at the end of the term are taken online via distance learning or ODL. The slots for these exams are reserved at the Amity exam centres, where students can show up to take them.
- All of Amity Online University’s online courses have exams, which are given twice a year in the months of June and December
As a result, Amity Online’s evaluation and examination process is very adaptable and student-friendly.
Conclusion- Is Amity GOOD or BAD?
Therefore, it can be said that Amity Online University is indeed a good alternative for you if you wish to pursue an online course at the undergraduate or postgraduate level, taking into account various factors like course fee, university accreditations, course choices, LMS, etc.
The courses offered here are a good option for you to pursue due to their years of experience in providing online education and their highly qualified and experienced faculty. A degree from Amity Online is a prestigious addition to your educational journey because the degrees are recognised in academic and professional circles and the university is accredited and well-regarded.
For more updates about blogs and news visit our page umeacademy.com or Umeacademy YouTube channel