Blockchain Technology COURSE
Blockchain technology is among the most encouraging technologies in the present period. Businesses, Corporates, and Organizations from everywhere the world are quickly embracing this progressive technology. Various investigates on Blockchain technology have demonstrated that this technology is steadily covering various enterprises across the globe. As the quantity of associations putting resources into this technology, is expanding so the demand for skilled experts in Blockchain innovation with the continuous time.
For each student, it is important to realize which courses in Blockchain Technology may help them in an effective profession ahead.
There are essentially undergraduate courses available on Blockchain. Despite the fact that there are not many postgraduate blockchain engineering courses accessible too as PG courses are in its early stage.
Blockchain Technology Eligibility
The universities offering UG courses on blockchain technology offer them under B.Tech Computer Science degree. In India, if a candidate wants to apply for B.Tech CS, he needs to pass the 10+2 exam with PCM subjects. Some universities require 50% marks in the 10+2 exam and in PCM subjects and some require 60% to 70%marks. Details are given above.
Latest Admission Alert
Blockchain Technology Course Subjects
Following are the course subjects that are offered by Blockchain Technology institutes in India:-
- Data Structures
- Programming – Python, C++
- Software Development
- blockchain Architecture
- Practical Aspects of blockchain
- Security aspects of blockchain
- Database management
- Object-Oriented Programming
- IT applications
- People Skills
Skills Required for Blockchain Technology
- Programming Skills: Blockchain development requires knowledge of C++ or JAVA. It is, necessary that a aspirant should have prior programming knowledge of the field. Most of the blockchain development UG courses include programming in the curriculum. Yet you need to have a working knowledge of programming to get a good hike or salary on the blockchain development lessons.
- Patience: Blockchain is a new subject. There will be a steep learning curve. But if a person has a good grasp on logical deductions, he will find it easy. Patience is the keyword here.
- Inquisitiveness to Learn: Blockchain is a continuously evolving technology. There is a lot of room for improvement. Remember you should must be willing to be in the learning mode always.
- Cryptography Skills: Cryptography is one of the building blocks of blockchain. Though blockchain is a public ledger, the transactions are cryptographically encrypted to make it secure. Remember you should must have a strong knowledge of cryptography.
Blockchain Technology Job Profiles
- Blockchain Architect/Developer
- Cryptocurrency Developer
- Digital Transformation Product manager
- blockchain Subject matter Expert
- Software Development Engineer
Top Companies Hiring Blockchain Technology
- Reliance Jio
- Tech Mahindra
Popular Blockchain Technology Colleges in India
- Sharda University
- University Of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES)
- Amity University