STUDY IN CANADA
WHY MBA PROGRAMS IN CANADA?
Canada is one of the beautiful Country in parts of North America. The country is well known as the second largest country to have longest bi-national border. It has many advanced and attractive cities like Ottawa the capital of Canada, Montreal, Toronto and many more. Canada is famous for having nature’s best creations as Nigra falls, Moraine Lake, Banff National Park & the Rock Mountains, Whistler, Vancouver Island, Bay of Fundy. The country has a pleasant claimant which is less polluted. It is the most multicultural country in the world for having a diverse population and culture. Canada produces the largest amount of maple syrup and honey in the world.
EDUCATION SYSTEM IN CANADA
Canada has an unimpeachable and high standard education system. The government of Canada ensures to give its first priority on the quality education system. It has exempted tuition fees of students up to grade 12th. The Teaching staffs of Canada are highly qualified and experienced. They believe in imparting value based education and enhancing the practical skills of the students. Canadian students are ranked 3rd in reading and 7th for having a strong base in Science and Mathematics by Programme for International Students Assessment (PISA). The country has a multicultural environment which helps the students to explore the global industries and technology. It also holds a great placement record by offering jobs and internships to students in top companies around the world. It is very convenient for students to work and study in Canada. Canada’s education system is unique and flexible, unlike other countries. It offers various diverse courses like MS, MBA, Advanced Diploma, Graduate Certificates, and short term Courses, Bachelors and many more. Canada is highly recommended for the students who are interested in higher study in Abroad.
MBA IN CANADA
Canada is the best place for Management Programs. Canada has the world’s Top Business School providing MBA programs. Canada has the world’s best business schools like Rotman School of Business – the University of Toronto, Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia (UBC), The Telfer School of Management, Queen’s University-Smith School of Business and many more. International students can enrol in universities in Canada through GMAT and merit in their academics. It is the second best choice of Asian Students for pursuing an MBA degree. The Universities of Canada offer diverse courses in MBA that includes Executive MBA, Full – Time MBA, Accelerated MBA and doctorate programs. The course fees offered by the business schools in Canada are very low and in the budget of the students. The students also get a scholarship and paid internship opportunities by the university and Canadian government during their course. The students are offered a high-quality education, exposure and well-equipped infrastructures by the business schools in Canada. The Universities and Business School have a beautiful ambience and modern facilities that motivates the students. These facilities provided by the Universities are helpful in building talented and skilled business leaders of the world. The professors train the students with their practical experience required in the business industry. The students are also privileged to get placement offers from the top renowned companies in the world.
WHY CANADA IS SUITABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS?
Canada is the best hub for Higher education for international students. The environment and education system is suitable to host students from different countries. Canada is growing to be the most preferred country for high education due to its best quality of life and education system. Canada is known as the best country to host students from abroad for the following reasons:
- Cheaper education: The Universities of Canada charge low tuition fees from the students. The Canadian education system is cheaper compared to other countries. The Universities also offer scholarship and discount to the international students on their merit basis. The educational expenses are in the budget of the students which includes their accommodation and study materials. The government of Canada also provides scholarships to bright students.
- Safety: The country welcomes students from abroad and ensures their safety and comfort during their stay. Independent women can travel and live in this country without any insecurity. The administration has taken responsibility to take special care towards the safety of the International students.
- Multicultural Society: It has a multicultural environment that is suitable for international students. Canada is also considered to be the most preferred country by Indian students for education and job. It has a huge population of Indian Community that gives a feeling of the home country to the Indians. Canadian people are also very friendly and helpful.
- Climate: The climate of Canada is very comfortable for international students. It has a healthy and pollution free environment that suits to the foreigners.
- Pocket-Friendly: Canada is very economy and pocket-friendly for living. It has a standard cost of living which is not very high. Students can afford their living expenses and necessity if they spend wisely. Most of the students prefer part-time work along with their studies to be more independent in life.
TOP 10 MBA COLLEGES IN CANADA
Choosing the best college for higher study is a very important decision in a student’s life. Check out the best and renowned colleges in Canada offering various undergraduate, postgraduate and Doctorate degree programs. The students who dream to study abroad should explore the best colleges in Canada.