SRI KRISHNA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY (SKCT)
Golf Road, Arivoli Nagar, Vivekanandapuram, Kovaipudur, Tamil Nadu 641042
Approved By: AICTE Type: Private
Sri Krishna College of Technology (SKCT) is a vibrant institute of higher education promoted by Sri Krishna Institutions in the year 1985. It is situated in the beautiful city Coimbatore of Tamil Nadu State. The college is an autonomous college affiliated to Anna University, Chennai and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. In this span of 35 year it has emerged as one of the premier Engineering Colleges for learning, discovery, Innovation& research. 7 undergraduate and 6 postgraduate programmes of Engineering, technology & Management Study are offered by this institution. Its UG programmes are accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and NAAC awarded ‘Grade A’ to it. It has an ultramodern infrastructure with all facilities available.
VISION: Sri Krishna College of Technology aspires to be recognized as one of the pioneers in imparting world class technical education through Technology enabled Innovative Teaching Learning Processes with a focus on research activities to cater the societal needs.
- To be recognized as centre of excellence in Science, Engineering and technology through effective teaching and learning processes by providing a conductive learning environment.
- To foster research and development with creative and entrepreneur skills by means of innovative application of technology.
- Accomplish expectation of the society and industry by nurturing the students to be competent professionals with integrity.
Sri Krishna College of Technology Highlights
Kovaipudur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Accepted Admission through
Type of Institution
Anna University, Chennai
BE/B.Tech across 6 streams, MBA, ME across 5streams, 4 Ph.d programmes.
Courses & Fees Offered
This college offers 5 courses in 2 streams and 2 specializations
Post Graduate Program in Management
Fees – INR 18.70 L |Full Time|2 years
Post Graduate Program in Public Policy and Management
Fees – INR 16.50 L |Full Time|1 years
Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management
Fees – INR 18.82 L |Part Time|2 years
Fees – INR 21.70 L |Full Time|1 years
Fellow Programme in Management
Full Time|2 years
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
Ranking for MBA/PGDM
|152 in 2020||28th Best among NIRF ranked colleges in Tamil Nadu in 2020|
|168 in 2020||29th Best among India Today ranked colleges in Tamil Nadu in 2020|
IIM Bangalore Admission Process 2020
IIM Bangalore admission 2020 is based on the scores obtained by students in national-level entrance exams. Admission to the flagship course (PGP or MBA) of IIMB is based on a valid score in CAT exam followed by a PI-WAT round. The shortlisting criteria for its PGP programme has been changed for admission 2020 as the institute reduced its CAT cutoff score by 5 percentile for the first stage shortlisting (for each category).
- PGP programme offers admission to both domestic and international students
- International students seeking admission to PGP must have a valid GMAT score
- For EPGP, candidates must have a valid score in GMAT
IIM Bangalore offers PGP and PGPBA programmes at PG level. Admission to these programmes is offered through a valid score in CAT exam (GMAT for international candidates). Shortlisted candidates need to attend a WAT and PI round, and provide two letters of references from people who know them closely in terms of their academic/professional performance. Eligibility criteria for both of these programmes is mentioned below:
Post Graduate Programme in Management (MBA) Two-year full-time programme
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% (for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category, there is a relaxation to 45%)
Post Graduate Programme in Business Analytics (MBA Business Analytics)
Graduation with a minimum aggregate of 50%
IIM Bangalore also offers a two-year weekend course PGPEM and a one-year full-time regular course Executive program in management (EPGP).
- For admission to PGPEM, shortlisting is done for the personal interview based on their performance in CAT/GMAT/GRE/IIMB Test, prior academic performance and duration of work experience. Shortlisted candidate will be called for WAT and PI
- For admission to EPGP, candidates need to have a valid score in GMAT or GRE along with a Statement of Purpose (SOP) that enables them to highlight their future goals and achievements
Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management (MBA)
– Bachelor’s degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% in any discipline
– Minimum 4 years of work experience after the Bachelor’s degree
Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) One-year full-time programme
– Graduation with a minimum aggregate of 50% (there is a 5% relaxation for SC, ST and PwD category candidates
– Minimum 5 years (and preferably less than 12 years) of work experience as on March 31 of the academic year of admission
– A valid score in GMAT or GRE
In addition to all the aforementioned courses, IIM Bangalore also offers a Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management (PGPPM). Selection of this course is based on academics/ experience/ performance in CAT/GMAT/GRE/IIMB test and interview.
Graduation with a minimum aggregate of 50% with a minimum of 5 years of work experience preferably in a Public Policy domain as on March 31 of the year of admission
For IIM Bangalore application process 2020, candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Fill the online application form at the official website
- Create a login ID and password for the online application form
- Enter personal details, educational & work experience details along with GATE/CAT/GMAT/GRE/NET score
- Upload all the relevant documents
- References need to be submitted online by the referees directly (candidates need to inform their referees accordingly when approaching them for references)
- Pay the application fee online at the ‘Make Payment’ tab
Application form fee for various courses at IIM Bangalore is tabulated below:
Application Fee (In Rs)
PhD, PGPEM, PGPPM
EPGP (First phase of selection)
EPGP (Second phase of selection)
PhD (one programme)
PhD (two programme)
- Marksheets of Class 10, 12 & bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Admission test scorecard (GRE/GMAT/JRF/GATE)
- Statement of Purpose (for EPGP programme)
- Two reference letters (Employer and professor of last studied institution)
- Work experience letters / Payslips (first & last) indicating the date of joining
- SC/ST/NC-OBC/EWS Certificate
- Person with disability (PwD) certificate
SKCT is known among its peers for consistent and top placement records. More than 150 recruiters visit its campus every year to absorb students on an early hiring basis. With a well established reputation of its alumni, recruiters are happy in connecting with it every year. Training and placement division at SKCT ensures internships and industrial training programs and full time placement offers to students from all branches of engineering and management. The division also sees to the improvement in the quality of placements in term of opportunities, recruiters and salary packages.
Placement Statistics of last 3 years in %age:
- 2018-19- 87.9
- 2017-18- 85.1
- 2016-17- 78.72
Placement Statistics of 2018-19 of different departments
- 150+ Companies for placement
- 800+ offers every year
- Highest package of Rs. 28 lakh
- Internships with stipend of up to 25000/-
- Mandatory industrial training
- MoUs with top renowned organisation and alumni entrepreneur.
Amazon, cognizant, Wipro, Accenture, Infosys, Odessa Technologies, Huawei, Embed UR, Vuam, Qubercomm, Infoview, AIS, American Megtrends, Amphisoft, AstraZeneca, BOSCH, Brakers India private limited, CAT, Cebaca, Directi, Exterro, Forus, Grant Thornton, HCL, Hexaware Technologies, HP, Hyundai, IBM, ICIC Bank, IDBI Bank, Infoview, Ipcs automation, Keystone, multicore Ware, Nationstar, NDOT, Pricol, Ubercomm, Redington, Roots, Sanmar, Sundram fasteners limited, Sobha passionate work, Soltion, Subex, TCS, Torry harris, Trimble, Turbo energy limited, Verticurl, Virtusa, Yokogawa, ZF.
IIM Bangalore – Indian Institute of Management Scholarships and Funding
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore offers/ participate in various scholarship to the PGP students:
1. Aditya Birla Scholarship – This merit-based scholarship of INR 1.75 lakh per student is given to PGP students of both the first and the second years.
2. OPJEMS Scholarship – This merit-based scholarship of INR 1.50 lakh is given by the OP Jindal Group to one student of each academic year.
3. Societe Generale Global Solution Centre India Scholarship – This is a means scholarship that covers tuition expenses in full.
4. IIMB PGP Alumni First Batch (1976) Scholarship – This scholarship is for differently-abled women students. The scholarship aims to assist a differently-abled person (female) or a differently-abled person (male) if there is no female candidate. The scholarship carries a purse of INR 50,000, a medallion and a certificate.
Institute provides financial assistance to all PGP students with annual household income below INR 4,50,000. Other students with severe financial difficulties arising from sudden unforeseen circumstances are also considered.
Cut-off by rank
Cut-off by rank
Cut-off by rank
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Get details of Similar Colleges
NMIMS School of Business Management
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
Jamia Millia Islamia
DMS IIT Delhi