Postgraduate Entrance Examination (PGEE) - IIIT Hyderabad
IIITH PGEE Admit Card, Exam Date, and Syllabus
IIT Hyderabad has been released IIITH PGEE admit card. The application form was available on its official website. Only those applicants were able to fill the application form who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the IIITH PGEE entrance exam. This exam offers admission to those applicants who want to pursue M. Tech in a top institute. Applicants will be shortlisted based on the IIITH PGEE result declaration.
On June the authority has been released IIITH PGEE admit card. To know complete information about this program like syllabus, exam pattern, exam date, merit list, cut off, counseling process, and more information from the below information.
IIITH PGEE Exam Highlights
Full form of IIITH PGEE
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad Post Graduate Entrance Examination
Category of the exam
Mode of application
Mode of the exam
CBT (Computer Based Test)
IIITH PGEE Eligibility Criteria
The IIT Hyderabad has been released the eligibility criteria of the exam and makes sure only those candidates download the admit card and apply in the exam who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants should have passed B. Tech/ B. E. in engineering (including any branch EEE/ Civil/ CS/ ECE/ Biotechnology/ Instrumentation)
- Applicants must have qualify Master’s degree in IT/ CS/ Maths/ Science
- Applicants should have passed MCA programs
- Only those applicants who are appearing in the final year exam will also eligible for the IIITH
Latest Admission Alert
KIET GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS (KIET),GHAZIABAD
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
IIITH PGEE Important Dates
Applicants are advised to check the exam dates of IIITH PGEE important dates under the admission process.
Application form starting date was
Last date to fill the application form
Releasing date of admit card
IIITH PGEE exam date
Result declaration of IIITH PGEE
To be notified soon
Interview and admission process
To be notified soon
IIITH PGEE Application Form
The authority will be released the application form on the official website. Applicants who want to apply for this exam were advised to check the eligibility criteria. The application process consists of three steps:
- Filling IIITH PGEE application form
- Application fee
IIITH PGEE Syllabus
Exam Pattern of IIITH PGEE
Applicants are advised to check their exam pattern before start preparation. The exam pattern contains information like duration, types of questions, sections, marking scheme, etc.
- The IIITH PGEE will be Computer Based Test
- The duration of the exam will be three hours
- There are two sections available in the exam
- No negative marking
Syllabus of IIITH PGEE
- Fundamental Programming Concepts
- Control Flow
- Basic Data Structures (arrays, lists, stacks, and queues)
- Computer Organisation
- Boolean Algebra
- Basic algorithms (sorting and searching)
- Capability to write programs in C or C++ is expected
- Digital Building Blocks (AND/OR/NAND/XOR Gates)
- Karnaugh’s Maps
- Relational Databases (Functional dependencies, SQL)
- Number Systems
- Computer Networks
- Real Analysis
- Group, Ring and Field
- Finite Dimensional Linear Vector Space
- Ordinary Differential Equation
- Probability Theory
- Complex Analysis
Electronics and Communications
- Control Systems
- Digital Circuits
- Analog Circuits
- Electronic Devices
Part B –
- Communication Theory
- Signals and Systems
Signal Processing and Communications
- Digital Signal Processing
- Probability Theory and Random Processes
- Bending moments and shear forces in beams
- Stress and strain relations
- Principal stresses
- Simple bending theory
- Mohr’s circle
- Riveted and welded joints
- Flexural and shear stresses
- Analysis of trusses and frames
- Plate girders and design of base plate
- Analysis of indeterminate structures by force/displacement methods
- Design of compression members
- Working and limit state design concepts
- Matrix methods of structural analysis
- Beam, slab, footing, and staircases,
- Basic concepts of prestressed concrete
- Steel beam column connections
- Word Formation
- Semantics, Lexical semantics, Sentential semantics
- Word Classes
- Lexicography, Syntax,
- Syntactic structure
- Dependency structure
- Grammar formalisms
- Ability to analyze natural language text in terms of morphology and
- Basic grammatical structures
Computational Natural Sciences and Bioinformatics
IIITH PGEE Exam Test Centre
- Bhilai Nagar
- New Delhi
Jammu And Kashmir
- Navi Mumbai
- Greater Noida
IIITH PGEE Admit Card
Applicants can download the IIITH PGEE admit card from the official website and to download the admit card applicants need to enter their password and User ID. The details available on the admit card are the exam center, exam time and date, important instructions regarding the exam, and many more.
IIITH PGEE Result
The authority will release the IIITH PGEE result on its official website and only those applicants can see the result who appeared in the exam. Applicants are advised to take a printout of their results.
To see the result follow the steps:
- Go to the official website
- Enter user id and password
- Tap on submit button
- A result will be display on your screen
IIITH PGEE Counseling
The authority will be announced the counseling process of IIITH PGEE only for selected applicants through offline mode. The counseling process will be sent to the selected applicants. During the counseling process, the original documents of the candidate will be verified. Once the verification is done then applicants will be called for the interview.
College Accepting IIITH PGEE score
International Institute Of Information Technology, IIIT Hyderabad
IIITH PGEE Exam FAQs
Ques. When the IIITH PGEE application form will be released?
Ans:- The application form will be available from February to March.
Ques. What is the mode of IIITH PGEE admission ?
Ans:- The authorities will be conducted an IIITH PGEE entrance exam. Applicants will have to qualify for this exam.
Ques. What will be the application fee of IIITH PGEE ?
Ans:- Applicants while filling the IIITH PGEE application form need to pay Rupees 2000 for each course.
Ques. Which is conducting body of IIITH PGEE?
Ans:- The conducting body of IIITH PGEE is IIT Hyderabad.
Other Popular IIMs
IIM Ahmedabad – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Calcutta – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Kozhikode – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Udaipur – Indian Institute of Management
Top Colleges Accepting MAT Scores
SRM IST Application Open