Noida Institute Of Engineering and Technology,Greater Noida
Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology
(NIET) is a college of engineering in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Indi. NIET was established in 2001 by City Educational & Social Welfare Society (CESWS), an education society in the region..
- The institute aims at recognizing, respecting and nurturing the creative potential of each student and the teachers are trained for fostering a healthy learning atmosphere putting in their conscious efforts and imparting education methodically and perseveringly
- It is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
- The college is a self financed Institute offering high standard quality education to students from all corners of the country
- The college is developing as the centre of excellence imparting technical education and generating competent professionals with a high degree of credibility, integrity and ethical standards
The institute conducts master degree programmes as follows:
• MBA (Finance)
• MBA (Human Resource)
• MBA (Information Technology)
• MBA (International Business)
• MBA (Marketing Management)
The institute offers run and independent programme of Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
Admission Procedure and Eligibility
- UTTAR PRADESH TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY conducts an entrance examination for 85% seats.The candidates are allotted branches on the basis of their merit through counseling conducted by UTTAR PRADESH TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY.
- For 15% seats candidates can apply for direct admission to the NIET. Admission will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in qualifying exam and /or respective entrance exam as per the policies of the University .
- Candidates seeking admission to the first semester of the six-semester MCA course are required to qualify in the Common Entrance Examination (UPSEE) for admission to Master of Computer Application.
- The eligibility criteria for direct admission on seats remaining vacant in first year after entrance examination counseling shall be such as may be notified from time to time by UPTU.
- The guidelines for admission criteria laid down by UPTU may be viewed at the Link.
- If you hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India then you are eligible for PGDM Program.
- If you have a valid score card of any of these CAT/MAT/XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT or a similar nationalized entrance exam approved by AICTE/Supreme Court for Management studies, you are eligible to apply.
- We give you additional weight-age if you have a work experience or additional educational qualification.
- Computer Lab
- Internet Facility
- Seminar Hall
- Separate Hostel for Boys & Girls
- Cultural Activities
- Indoor & Outdoor Sports
- Training & Placement Cell
|Master of Business Administration
|Master of Business Administration in HR
|Master of Business Administration in Finance
|Master of Business Administration in Marketing
|Master of Business Administration in IT
|Master of Business Administration in International Business
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management
|Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
|Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing & Retail Management
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
Free Admission Help
|1st Rank in Delhi/NCR
|5th Rank in Northern India
|3rd Rank in Placements in India
||Go- Getter Magazine
Top Distance MBA Options in South India
Top Distance MBA Options in North India