NMIMS Executive MBA
V. L, Pherozeshah Mehta Rd, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056
Approved By: AICTE Type: Private
If you are interested in this college
NMIMS Executive MBA Overview
SVKM’s NMIMS is a private deemed to be University Established in the year 1981. The institute is located in Mumbai, India and is considered among the top 10 business schools in India. The institute also has various other campuses located at Shirpur, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Indore and Navi Mumbai. The institute was established by Shri Bile Parle Kelavani Mandal and was formerly known as Narsee Monjee Institute of Transcending Horizon.
NMIMS is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi to teach technical and Management course in India. It is also affiliated with the Association of MBAs (AMBA), and the Association of Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
SVKM’S NMIMS HIGHLIGHTS:-
Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Indore, Navi Mumbai, Dhule and Chandigarh
Membership and accreditations
AIBA, UGC, AACBS, AMBA
Total number of Courses offered
Type of Courses offered
Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Integrated programs, PhD Programs, Diploma and Certificate programs.
Accenture, Acko, Britannia, Mahindra, Lilly, Stovekraft, Maruti Suzuki, Hashedin
Highest package offered
Average package offered
Mode of Education
Mode of Application
NMIMS Executive MBA Programs and Specializations
NMIMS offers Management Programs for Executives (MPE), namely Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management. The course is designed for individuals looking for a higher level of responsibilities and are enthusiastic about developing an integrated and strategic perspective on managerial challenged faced in real life. The program enhances the participants’ skills in leadership, higher-level analytics, sound concept and managerial skills.
|1||Executive MBA||15 – 36 months|
|2||The Master of Business Administration for Working Executives MBA (WX)||15 months (5 terms)|
|3||Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGBDM)||2 years with an extended validity of 2 years|
|4||Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)||2 years with an extended validity of 2 years|
|5||Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Management (PGDBFM)||2 years with an extended validity of 2 years|
|6||Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)||2 years with an extended validity of 2 years|
|7||Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)||2 years with an extended validity of 2 years|
|8||Post Graduate Diploma in International Trade Management (PGDITM)||2 years with an extended validity of 2 years|
|9||Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management (PGDSCM)||2 years with an extended validity of 2 years|
|10||Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)||2 years with an extended validity of 2 years|
|11||Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management (PGDRM)||2 years with an extended validity of 2 years|
|12||Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology and Systems Management (PGDITSM)||2 years with an extended validity of 2 years|
NMIMS Executive MBA Admission Procedure
- NMIMS provides an admission form on its official website. To visit the official website of the university.
- The candidate needs to click on apply now option available on the website, which will lead you to the new window consisting of the application form.
- The candidates are required to carefully fill the application form and upload the recent passport size colour photo along with the following documents:
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheets
- Graduation degree Certificate
- Work Experience Letter
- Identification card (in case of working employee)
- Signature of the candidate.
- After successfully filling and uploading the required information and documents, the candidate is required to pay application processing Fees of Rupees 1250/- Only. The payment can be paid through electric banking (NEFT/RTGS) on the following account.
Union Bank of India
Account owner name
Note: the candidate must check the payment details on the official website of the university.
- The selection process includes Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by NMIMS. The candidate will be intimated in advance about the details of the same.
NMIMS Executive MBA Fee Structure
The Fee structure for Executive MBA for the academic year 2021 will be released on the official website. For the reference of the students, the fee structure for the year 2020 is as follows
INR 5,00,000 per annum
NMIMS Executive MBA Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria enumerated by NMIMS through its official website for admission in EMBA are:-
- The candidate must be a graduate from a recognised university and must have consistently good academic records and a minimum 55% score in aggregate.
- The candidate must have at least three years of work experience post-graduation.
NMIMS Executive MBA Review & Ranking
- Best Management Institute of the year Award, Global Benchmarking Award 2016, Ranked 10th In India, 4th Rank B-School Private by Week Magazine 2016-2017,
- Ranked 9th amongst top B-School Ranking by MHRD
- Ranked 8th amongst Top 20 B-School Ranking by Business World Magazine 2016-2017
- Ranked 8th in South and West India by CAREER360 Magazine 2017
- Ranked 6th amongst Top 10 Metros in India by Outlook Money Magazine 2017
- Ranked 2nd amongst top 10 Universities for Academic Excellence by Higher Education Review Magazine 2017
- Gold Award at the 4th Indian Management Conclave 2013 from HRD Minister, Government of India
- The Executive Program is Ranked 18th in Asia by Edu-Universal Ranking 2014-2015
NMIMS offers world-class infrastructure and modern facilities for its students and staffs. The college is reputed to have a high success rate throughout the years after its establishment. It has a high placement record because of its specialized training and seminars conducted by professional experts and trainers. The students are trained to be successful leader and professional.
NMIMS Faqs For Executive/Distance MBA Programes
Ques.1. Is it worthwhile doing an Executive MBA at NMIMS?
Ans:- In last 38 years NMIMS has grown to be one of the top-10 Business Schools in India. Executive MBA from NMIMS is designed such that the student can develop much needed managerial skills and learn important business tools through work based application in his or her current job. The University allows pursuing the programme without taking a career break. NMIMS provides good placement opportunities for their students. NMIMS has highly educated and well experienced faculties who cover wide aspects in management, business, marketing, finance and marketing. It is absolutely worthwhile doing an executive MBA at NMIMS.
Ques.2. Which college is best for distance MBA?
Ans:- Presently Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Global Access School for Continuing Education (NGA-SCE) is the leading College for distance MBA. NGA-SCE offers Post Graduate Diploma Programmes, Certificate Programmes and Diploma Programmes in Management.
Ques.3. Is distance MBA valid for jobs?
Ans:- Distance MBA indeed opens up opportunity for jobs. Along with this distance MBA helps working professionals to enhance their credibility and advance in their career. In 2019 50+ corporates, MNCs and start up companies tied up with NGA-SCE to provide placement opportunities to their students.
Ques.4. Which is the best field in Distance MBA?
Ans:- Distance MBA is pursued in many fields. The most common fields in Distance MBA are Banking and Finance Management, Business Management, Finance Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management and retail management.
Ques.5. Is Executive MBA good for Career?
Ans:- Executive MBA is indeed good for career. The time consumption is much less than the full time MBA. It does not need any academic break in career. Moreover it adds to the real life work experience and makes an opportunity for promotion. Executive MBA is generally taken by the candidates who have real life job experience and is still working. It helps them to get a growth in their career.