Master of Business Administration (MBA) is one of the most popular post-graduate programmes in India and as well as in abroad. It is a 2 year programme, which aims at making a student acquire expertise in various aspects of business administration. Students from any background, including Science, Commerce and Humanities can pursue MBA. Other than this, if you are interested to take admission in the MBA/PGDM programme, all you need is to know about the admission criteria. Before applying for the course applicant should to go through the eligibility criteria. Fresh graduates as well as candidates with a few years of work experience can opt for a full-time MBA programme.
Career Options and Job Prospects
MBA is a highly skilled degree and opens up various opportunities for you. After doing MBA/PGDM in India aspirants have so many questions regarding the job opportunities, nature of work, roles and responsibilities, skills required and others. From working in the private, public or government sectors to venturing out to become an entrepreneur, an MBA degree comes a long way into shaping your career.
Career Options and Job Prospects after doing MBA/PGDM programme in India are wide, and it is the responsibility of students to pick up the right job from the options available. Some students plan to choose a job that is interesting instead of getting a job that pays more and vice-versa. It is always important to analyze whether a particular job suits you or not.
MBA/PGDM Specializations in India
- MBA/PGDM in Finance
- MBA/PGDM in Information Technology (IT)
- MBA/PGDM in Marketing Management
- MBA/PGDM in Rural Management
- MBA/PGDM in Operations Management
- MBA/PGDM in Human Resource Management
- MBA/PGDM in Logistics Management
- MBA/PGDM in Business Management
- MBA/PGDM in Health Care Management
- MBA/PGDM in Event Management
MBA/PGDM Eligibility Criteria
The basic qualification required to join MBA course in India is as follows: –
- Indian citizens as wells as international students are eligible to pursue MBA course in India.
- Students who wish to join MBA/PGDM course must have Graduation degree (Full-time any field) from a recognized university
- A minimum of 45% – 60% marks is required in the graduation degree.
- A valid score in any of the management entrance exams such as CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ NMAT etc. can also apply for MBA/PGDM.