MANCHESTER BUSINESS SCHOOL, SINGAPORE
Manchester Business School Info
The Manchester Business School was established in Singapore in the year 1999. The school is a configurable part of Alliance Manchester Business School, England. The School is accredited to The European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), the Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB) and the Association of MBAs. Manchester Business School is one of the Best Business School in Asia and is ranked among the top MBA colleges in Singapore. The School has a team of talented, experienced and helpful professional faculties who are ready to assist at any moment in all matters relating to the programmes.
Manchester Business School Courses Durations
|S. No.||Programme||Total Duration|
|1.||Manchester Global MBA (part-time)||18 months|
|2.||Manchester Global MBA (part-time)||24 months|
|3.||Kelley- Manchester Global MBA (part-time)||24 months|
Manchester Business School Courses & Fees
The course fee for the various programmes offered by Manchester Business School, Singapore are:
|S. No.||Programmes||Total Fee|
|1.||Manchester Global MBA (part-time)||S$ 68,167.56 /-|
|2.||Manchester Global MBA (part-time)||S$ 68,167.56 /-|
|3.||Kelley- Manchester Global MBA (part-time)||S$ 69,550 /-|
Total Fees mentioned above includes GST.
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
Manchester Business School Admission Important Dates 2021
|Application form & application documents deadline||Video assessment deadline|
|Round 1||Monday 5 October 2020||Sunday 11 October 2020|
|Round 2||Monday 2 November 2020||Sunday 8 November 2020|
|Round 3||Tuesday 1 December 2020||Sunday 6 December 2020|
|Round 4||Tuesday 5 January 2021||Sunday 10 January 2021|
|Round 5||Monday 8 February 2021||Sunday 14 February 2021|
|Round 6||Monday 15 March 2021||Sunday 21 March 2021|
|Round 7||Monday 19 April 2021||Sunday 25 April 2021|
|Round 8||Monday 24 May 2021||Sunday 30 May 2021|
|Round 9||Tuesday 1 June 2021||Sunday 6 June 2021|
Manchester Business School Ranking and Achievement
Alliance Manchester Business School has been awarded by numerous awarding boards for its excellence and effort in providing optimum professional education. Some of the awards and rankings are listed below:
- The Financial Times has ranked the Executive Education provided by the institute 4th in the UK, 15th in Europe and 31st in globally in the year 2018.
- In the year 2018, Manchester Global MBA was ranked 4th in the UK, 10th in Europe and 36th in the global category by The Financial Times.
- The institute was ranked 30th in the world for business and management studies by the QS World University Ranking 2018.
- Forbes has ranked the Alliance Manchester Business School’s International MBA (2 Year) on 4th position globally, outside the US in the year 2019.
- Shanghai Ranking Consultancy in its 2017 Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked the institute School at 38th position in the world.
- Alliance MBA offered by the School was ranked at 19th in the world and 9th in the alumni survey by Bloomberg Business Week.
Manchester Business School Admissions Eligibility
The requirements for Manchester Global MBA admission-
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Good grades in Manchester Admission Test (MAT) or GMAT or GRE.
- Minimum three-year managerial experience for 18 months Manchester Global MBA and 4-year managerial experience for 24 months MBA programme.
- Fluency in the English language
The requirement for admission in Kelley- Manchester Global MBA is:
- An undergraduate degree from any recognized institute, or
- Eight to ten years of managerial experience for an applicant without a recognized degree.
- Minimum of three years of professional experience for candidates with a recognized
- Fluency in English.
- Good Score in any of these tests: GRE, GMAT or MAT.
Manchester Business School Infrastructure/Facilities
Popular Universities In USA
Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT)
Stanford Graduate School Of Business
University of California
Booth School of Business
University of Pennsylvania