WBJEE: Counselling 2022 Date To Be Released Soon
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) is organized by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). It is a state-level exam. WBJEEB will be soon announcing the counselling date.
The eligible aspirants can register for the WBJEE counselling through the official website. WBJEE entrance exam is held for admission to undergraduate Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture program. The students who are shortlisted can participate in the counselling process.
Documents Required For Counselling 2022
Given below are the procedure to check the WBJEE Counselling documents required :-
- Admit card of class 10
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate for West Bengal students
- Caste certificate (if required)
- PwD Certificate (if required)
- TFW Certificate (if required)
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) in a statement has said that all the shortlisted students will need to upload all the required documents at the time of counselling. Hence, it is advised that all the candidates should keep all documents ready.
Latest Admission Alert
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (IMT), GHAZIABAD
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG
How Can You Check WBJEE 2022 Result
Given below are the procedure to check the WBJEE 2022 Result:-
- Firstly, the candidate need to go to the official website of WBJEE
- Now, the candidate need to go to the tab showing ‘WBJEE 2022 result’
- Here, the candidate will be redirected to a new page on the WBJEEB website.
- Here, the candidate need to enter the required details.
- The candidate need to login with the credentials including application number, password and the captcha or the security pin shown
- Now, the candidates need to click on the ‘Submit’ option
- Here, the candidate will be redirected to a new page where WBJEE result 2022 will appear.
- Now the candidate can download WBJEE 2022 result
- The aspirants are advised to take a printout of the result for future use
For more updates about blogs and news visit our page umeacademy.com or Umeacademy YouTube channel